Bitcoin Forum
November 16, 2018, 11:01:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is your opinion about Qoinpro and its announcements regarding forks ?
I will invest
I will stay away
I will hold my own private keys
I will contact them and ask them why they are so slow in responses
Just disregard

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Qoinpro Legitimacy  (Read 48 times)
tulasikr437

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:49:15 AM

I had deposited 2.26 BTC to Qoinpro after receiving their mail stating that they are supporting all possible BTC, BCH forks. I was told to contact wouter@qoinpro.com if support@qoinpro.com is unresponsive. I had tagged a mail to support regarding clarifications of depositing BTC and forks. I had not received a reply till eleven days, then I had mailed wouter@qoinpro.com regarding the same and I received a mail after three days. I had deposited BTC. But till one month or so there is no sign of getting my forked BTG credited. And till now the same situation. Also after a lot of hue and cry over social media and after several painful conversations with Mr. Wouter I received back my BTC but I had not received my forked BTG till now. I have sent so many mails, support tickets and twitter messages but in vain. Now I would like to ask Qoinpro whether they are going to give my forked BTG back to my BTG address : GcEUk9oSUyyHAXhhUGu8NNa9fd2QeJcmMy ? My Qoinpro user id : intutkri2  I am keeping my fingers crossed !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
LTU_btc

Activity: 1050
Merit: 563

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:22:41 AM

First of all, for God's sake, why did you deposited such big amount of BTC to qoinpro, while there are many reputated exchanges you can use, or even simplier - claiming all these forks with your private keys? Qoinpro isn't a best place to do that, especially when they been disappeared for long time and come back only few months back.
I can't help you much with this issue. Only advice I can give you - try to post on their official bitcointalk thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=451449.0
Maybe bad publicity will help you to get your BTG. I see that user woutersteven from their staff replying there sometimes.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.