Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:54:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find Developers?  (Read 22774 times)
livincoin

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:59:24 AM

Developers love 2 things - normal tech-task, and money) if you have both - go for it! For example, you can look on linkedin , it's shown in profile if a person is now searching for a job. There's a lot of really good russian guys, less expensive and yet professionals, who speak english more or less, so you can check russian freelance dot ru , just use auto-translate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Willful_Grok

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:22:07 PM

you could ask around universities since several are offering classes on it (at least at the Masters level)

///***********DaiWare   - A Leader in Artificial Intelligence Predictive Analysis********///
*********************DAIWARE*******************
///____DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY IN DIGITAL HEALTH ANALYTICS____///
RVKH

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

Hi there! Contact this guy whose team did me a cool website for relatively cheap price (800$) - Andrew, whatsapp +38050 136 50 60 ,http://bss-group.org/
Hope this helps.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:47:25 PM

What type of developer are you searching? You have to clear about that what type of developer you need then you can get a solution. There are many types of developer available of many countries offers to do work for money. So that you have to pick the right person who can complete your work perfectly.

The partners of near at you the best solution but if it not possible then you can search them on google or other places like Fiverr or Upwork. There are many developers who are the expert so talk with them clearly and choose the right person carefully. You can get much benefit if you can pick a right developer for your work
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

Lately I’ve been looking on an application/website called Fiverr.com it seems to have just about everything you’re looking for if it has anything to do with work on the computer.I have been using it for a few months now and have yet to have a bad transaction, so I do not know what happens when you’re not satisfied with the work you paid for.I assume judging by the reputation and reviews that you were easily protected on the website. Check it out.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:45:05 AM

You have to make sure that what type of developer are you searching. You will find the expected developer if you clear about what type of developer you have needed. You have to pick the right person who can complete your work perfectly because there are many types of developers available of many countries offers to do work for money.
The best solution can be your nearest partner or you can search them on google or other place like Upwork or Angellist if that is not possible. You should talk with them clearly and choose the right person carefully because all the developers are not expert. If you can pick a right developer for your work then you can get much more benefit.
NestDoe

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:01:56 AM

Be creative to find developers near universities and large IT companies.
Qwantoom

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:48:15 AM

Go to freelancing sites like Upwork. There are thousands of them there.
cryptomoon123

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:28:47 AM

I think Upwork is good. But you should learn coding yourself before you hire a developer and trust him
swissanalyst

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:19:39 AM

If I have an idea I would like to be brought to life but do not know code for cryptocurrency where could I find some developers to hire? How much do they usually charge?

I think that this ofrum is a good place to start. After Initial contact, I would ask to see the Portfolio of the potential hire.

I think that might actually work better than resorting to freelance Websites.
kasparpalgi

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:24:41 AM

From https://crewnew.com database you can find few trusted/tested senior programmers with crypto experience from Eastern-Europe $20-$35ph. There will be always project manager between customer and programmer(s) to make sure projects' failure rate is minimal. Also, simple parts of the project can be done by younger devs under senior's supervision with lower hourly rate to bring costs down. Database contains best people found manually over past decade + analysed and manually picked from Linkedin, UpWork, PeoplePerHour, Reddit, Github, forums, freelance sites, competition/exam sites etc. etc.
FATechnologies

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:57:45 AM

One here.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

I'm new. But I understand that:

2. We need an architect. And it is better if he becomes a co-owner of the project.

I am old and during the Dot.CON boom I was getting these types of proposals all the time from
people that needed free programs because they thought they had a world beating master plan.

Sure I could clone someones existing project and get something working in a few months
but you are looking at years and years of work with a team of good developers to get something
started from scratch.

Maybe on year two the tulip mania comes to an end and then what would you do even if you had
the money to gamble on such a large development

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
sndpatil

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:03:57 PM

If I have an idea I would like to be brought to life but do not know code for cryptocurrency where could I find some developers to hire? How much do they usually charge?
Laravel,codeigniter,WordPress
2- java spring framework
3- net framework and ms dynamic
4-python and r language expert
5-android expert
More possible
6 swift and obj c expert
7 - unity and unreal engine game development
8-angular js ui/ux developers
9- react and native expert
10-tableau and informatics developments
CryptoBitcoinOfficial

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:28:16 AM

Forums, freelance sites, professional social media, meeting groups, recruiting agencies, personal connections, ads.
Gayathri Osiz

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

Hi Mate,

Greetings for the day!

We are a Web Development Company involved in providing software solutions for Cryptocurrency space. We have successfully completed 70+ projects in Cryptocurrency space.

Our Services:

* Cryptocurrency exchange/trading Website
* Cryptocurrency p2p escrow & lending Website
* Cryptocurrency based E-Wallet Website & Apps
* ICO solutions
* Token Generation

Share me your detailed requirements for the project so that I can assist you in a better way!

Regards,

Gayathri
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

I won't advice you to choose random feelancer because your project is critical and it involves high security. I would advice you to make a research about it and choose a worker whom have a previous experience on it. Make them part of the project and do not just pay them off because if any coding goes wrong, they should be able to fix it quickly or been hold responsible. Their should payment range from 100$/hr.
BitcoinStockOptions.com

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:18:29 PM

https://www.fiverr.com/

...has lots of developers.

All different price ranges.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:12:06 AM

I think its better to find a developer where each one will make a certain segment that knows best to be your partner, you google  freelancer platform you able to find someone have an experience.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

The amount developers charge typically depends on;

1. The amount of experience they have
2. How much work they currently have active.

If you really want to hire an expert, or a high quality developer for your field, you're going to need to pay a good salary, don't expect high quality work paying minimum wage. For most things this is true, particularly for coding and project development.

You can find suitable candidates on sites like upwork and freelancer, where you can set the price for individual jobs you need completing.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: