Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:08:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find Developers?  (Read 22769 times)
iamray

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:48:29 PM

Hi there, I work with blockchain developer and we can help you with custom development,  Shoot me an email at ray@cisinlabs.com.
-Greatfull
Ray

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gowthamsid

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:47:27 PM

We would like to connect with you and will look forward to discuss with you. we work with number of entrepreneurs and small brands over 30 blockchain projects. Will look forward to discuss with you.

You can connect with me on Telegram or WhatsApp
zerolin

Activity: 48
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 12:43:11 PM

If I have an idea I would like to be brought to life but do not know code for cryptocurrency where could I find some developers to hire? How much do they usually charge?

Read all answers before write. Didint find the same so i will be the first who offer my solution

Check on coinmarketcap, i recommend to search from top 100, find good working project, go to web-site of project, check team information (CTO for example), conntact to them and ask about developers team. Maybe some of them would like to make some outsource tasks for you, or recommend their friends.
I think, its the best way to find professionals and more safety, case they will not risk their reputation by cheating you  Wink
Pagoda.to

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:14:53 PM

Don't want to hijack your thread but I'm looking for a C# partner to join our team, were working on an exciting project and need a second backend developer. If anyone's interested please pm me.
SplitBirb
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 11

🐦

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 06:36:52 AM

I am also a developer but will be busy working on my own project along with a colleague. One thing i would suggest is looking on Linkedin. You can find some good blockchain developers. 

🐦 Find me on Twitter @SplitBirb 🐦
AllenWatson

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 07:30:10 AM

You can partner with a reliable and experienced cryptocurrency exchange development company that can help your idea see the light of the day.  A professional company can not only provide you with the quote or answer any questions that you may have related to crypto development, but can also extend their technical help to develop the desired product for you.  Smiley
arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:09:46 AM

I'm a Java and C++ coder looking for project. I'm working on a tradeapp and an exchange, if anyone is interested in a collaboration.
savenkov_m

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:13:55 PM

Hi!

I have led the team behind a cryptocoin with valuation among Top50 @coinmarketcap.

4 seniors, 3 juniors, project manager and a CTO. Affordable prices.

I am looking for ~3+ months' projects for me or the team. Let's discuss!
belzebalex

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:42:52 PM

Hello,

Shameless ad here, if anyone needs a serious developer, I'm starting from 75$/hour.
You can see some of my open source projects at https://github.com/belzebalex, I'm also the main dev of https://kaktana.com and also built https://crypto-analyse.com (the latter sucks because client's speficiation sucked)
I'm fluent in Golang, C, C++, Javascript, Python, HTML/CSS (but don't ask me to do HTML), and I'm having a level in X86 Assembly.
I know how to do secure things also
I might seem expensive hourly, but I'm doing the job very quickly and with a very good quality.

Alex
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 11:04:16 PM

If you're wanting to pay with Bitcoin, simply post in the server section describing exactly what you want. Have a budget, it's way easier to find a developer if you're upfront about what you want. Good developers won't take advantage of this, and it'll be easier for us to quote & provide features within your budget.

If you're wanting to pay w/ fiat, I'd reco Freelancer.com (if global) or Craigslist (or a local postings site) for finding a local developer. I wouldn't recommend using Freelancer.com for local, since the fees just aren't worth it.

I'm a developer myself w/ 10+ years experience, so if you want to shoot me a PM, by all means, go ahead Smiley

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:34:36 PM

If you're wanting to pay with Bitcoin, simply post in the server section describing exactly what you want. Have a budget, it's way easier to find a developer if you're upfront about what you want. Good developers won't take advantage of this, and it'll be easier for us to quote & provide features within your budget.

If you're wanting to pay w/ fiat, I'd reco Freelancer.com (if global) or Craigslist (or a local postings site) for finding a local developer. I wouldn't recommend using Freelancer.com for local, since the fees just aren't worth it.

I'm a developer myself w/ 10+ years experience, so if you want to shoot me a PM, by all means, go ahead Smiley
Service Section  Cheesy

You should try XBTFrelancer, there may you find some good developers but make sure you hire experienced devs and devs who have some good or positive ratings. Just personal experience. They accept BTC only.
Pagoda.to

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:01:51 PM

Hello,

Shameless ad here, if anyone needs a serious developer, I'm starting from 75$/hour.
You can see some of my open source projects at https://github.com/belzebalex, I'm also the main dev of https://kaktana.com and also built https://crypto-analyse.com (the latter sucks because client's speficiation sucked)
I'm fluent in Golang, C, C++, Javascript, Python, HTML/CSS (but don't ask me to do HTML), and I'm having a level in X86 Assembly.
I know how to do secure things also
I might seem expensive hourly, but I'm doing the job very quickly and with a very good quality.

Alex

Hey there, I'm interested in working with you, could you pm me please.
belzebalex

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:47:15 PM

Hey there, I'm interested in working with you, could you pm me please.

You're not allowing pm from newbies, add me on telegram : https://t.me/belzebalex
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 01:59:50 AM

Service Section  Cheesy

You should try XBTFrelancer, there may you find some good developers but make sure you hire experienced devs and devs who have some good or positive ratings. Just personal experience. They accept BTC only.

Ah lmao, that's what happens when you code too much Wink

Web Developer. PM for details.
angelikabozh

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:35:35 AM

Hello! Do you hear something about nearshoring? I guess you will find in this model something interesting and beneficial for your project. Nearshoring Ukraine is a great solution for different kind of businesses. You can find and hire good developers for affordable prices. Good luck with that!
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:54:14 PM

Someone told me to be more active at attending hackathons and college meetups? Might be something to look into
theedm09ka

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:34:39 PM

your best bet is to go directly to github and check the ones with good/decent contribution. and contact them directly from there.
resdi1

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:51:22 PM

I would say go to hackathons (that are not pure coding, which most are, dont go to like defcon/mosec/POC thats for actual hacking) and participate providing a key role.  Most teams are Hackers, Hipster Hustler, hacker is the backend / frontend coder, hipster is the UX / CSS / Frontend coder, if you have no coding experience the only thing left is to hustle, do not command the team, but work around the clock to make sure they feel comfortable and all their needs are fulfilled, you will make great programmer friends quick that way.
exknoxeric

Activity: 126

The Revolution Will Be Decentralized

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:44:44 PM

I would say go to hackathons (that are not pure coding, which most are, dont go to like defcon/mosec/POC thats for actual hacking) and participate providing a key role.  Most teams are Hackers, Hipster Hustler, hacker is the backend / frontend coder, hipster is the UX / CSS / Frontend coder, if you have no coding experience the only thing left is to hustle, do not command the team, but work around the clock to make sure they feel comfortable and all their needs are fulfilled, you will make great programmer friends quick that way.

I guess that makes me the hustler in my team. Smiley
anandm

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:09:56 AM

There are lots of good platforms available in market from where we can hire a mobile app developer. But I suggest freelancer and codeur is a good online platform to hire a developer within budget.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: