Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:34:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain S7 for $819 ($800 for orders of 4 or more)  (Read 167 times)
Didley1JT (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:05:12 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 04:17:49 PM by Didley1JT

It's not from me, but I know where they are in stock (80 left as of 11:00 PM CST on 25 December). These are going for $1300+ on eBay currently, so not a bad price.

Send a BTC tip to the address in my Sig, send me a PM stating the exact amount of the BTC sent, and I will reply with the link to the sale. [Can also send a LTC tip to: LRZZ277BnGJ1ViNZv9Mecs5RyHgQk7CyAJ.]

The company that has them in stock is legitimate and I have personally done business with them before.

BTC: 1GaqNkHcstajEex6LQ6caMDLNJMLKwourJ
Didley1JT (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:28:29 PM

They're to 20 left in stock.

Also, this is not an eBay auction or listing. This is on a private company's website only.

wickjohn1

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:03:14 PM

It's not from me, but I know where they are in stock (80 left as of 11:00 PM CST on 25 December). These are going for $1300+ on eBay currently, so not a bad price.

Send a BTC tip to the address in my Sig, send me a PM stating the exact amount of the BTC sent, and I will reply with the link to the sale. [Can also send a LTC tip to: LRZZ277BnGJ1ViNZv9Mecs5RyHgQk7CyAJ.]

The company that has them in stock is legitimate and I have personally done business with them before.

Guys there are none in stock. Found the website and on the product page it says that there are 14 in stock, but when you try to checkout this message comes on:

Code:
Sorry, we do not have enough "Ships Jan 3th~ Antminer S7 ~4.73TH/s @ .29W/GH 28nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner BTC & BCH" in stock to fulfill your order right now. Please try again in 60 minutes or edit your cart and try again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Here's the website, so there's no need to tip this guy: https://www.parallelminer.com

Didley1JT (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:17:35 PM

Guys there are none in stock. Found the website and on the product page it says that there are 14 in stock, but when you try to checkout this message comes on:

Code:
Sorry, we do not have enough "Ships Jan 3th~ Antminer S7 ~4.73TH/s @ .29W/GH 28nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner BTC & BCH" in stock to fulfill your order right now. Please try again in 60 minutes or edit your cart and try again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Here's the website, so there's no need to tip this guy: https://www.parallelminer.com

Aw, you found it! Cudos, lol.

But there are currently 15 in stock. You need to be logged in to add more than 1 to your cart. I just ordered two more while writing this, so move on them while you can!

https://www.parallelminer.com/product/bitmain-antminer-s7-batch-8-stable-at-4-73ths/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: