Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:54:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the Ripple future prediction?  (Read 547 times)
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:10:33 PM

Ripple has increased by a lot of times during this year, if i would be you, i would never invest in this altcoin just because of that.

If you are expecting to make profit from an altcoin that increased by more than 10000% in just a year, you are going by the wrong path.

There are better options on the market right now, just as new coins who have good projects and products, and of course a good team, such as waves, cardano, and a few more.

Ripple is a good coin, but it wont be touching $2 or $5 just like a lot of people are saying

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

Frank76

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:27:13 PM

If dev the Ripple will begin to burn tokens, creating a deficit, he will grow up.
MrJesusChrist

Activity: 251

Bitties

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:44:51 PM

I can say one thing for certain. A pump to 1.50 is coming. Personally I'll cash about half my stack once that happens and pick up more ARK and/or XRB
EasyGoing

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:48:48 PM

Not just gonna pumped, there will be massive acceptance from multi-nation companies.
nunzio2012

Activity: 493

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:50:45 PM

I don't like Ripple because of it main users - banks, but my guess is that the price will continue to raise exactly because of the banks. They will want a bigger control over the market and one way to do it is to pump Ripple, increasing it influence and market cap.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
jacksonmark30

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:51:37 PM

I honestly believe that Ripple has a good thing going here. It might even be used for daily transactions which would boost its demand.
fredrockcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:58:55 PM

Ripple is a controversial coin, as it is not entirely decentralized, which breaches from the sole idea of the cryptocurrencies. Nevertheless, it does have a high potential and might rise significantly in the following year. If you have invested there, you'd better hodl.
howardhoward

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:40:56 AM

Ripple isn’t mainstream at the moment, not many people know about it, but in more and more news about bitcoins, ripple is mentioned and if the mass is going to think about ripple as the “other” bitcoin, then the price only will go up, since we all knew about that guy with $ 27 worth of bitcoins which became a miljonaire
Thermatic

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:46:29 AM

Ripple is NOT decentralised and quite overpriced to me Roll Eyes
real_links

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:46:50 AM

Well I usually thought that coins like ripple don't have a future. But now I see ripple hitting  5$ soon
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:39:32 AM

Ripple is not a new altcoin and its price looks very good in these times. I think that it have a good potential to reach better prices in the future.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:47:29 AM

I think Ripple is not in main purpose of Crypto which means it is not decentralized. and It is to help banks. banks in the world belong to Illuminati. as many people think Crypto works opposition way of Illuminati. meanwhile Ripple work together with them. So I hesitate to work with ripple. 

jimimcome907620

Activity: 397

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:51:23 AM

Ripple has the most promising future as has been proved in many field, the product will be spread more widely in the future.

mariayaz (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:55:18 AM

Ripple has the most promising future as has been proved in many field, the product will be spread more widely in the future.

True.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Odora

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:25:52 AM

I believe that Ripple will have potential to grow in coming years, but i want to know your opinion about Ripple. Also, is it safe to HODL in Ripple for like 5 years?
Ripple I think is very good, I buy a ripple when the price is still $ 0.5 / Ripple, now Ripple price has risen to $ 1 / Ripple,
Ripple is very good if the hodl is used as a long-term investment,..
mariayaz (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:48:00 AM

I think of course Ripple will be growing, but as already said it is not really decentralized and I prefer more Stellar than Ripple, but I think I will hold both after BTC correction. Ripple & Stellar & NEM are competitors, but that doesn't mean that some of them will not grow.. they will grow all - the question is which one will grow more and faster?)

This make sense. I like Ripple. I would invest in Steller and NEM too.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:14:32 PM

At the moment all encryption currency is not fully applied under the condition of the ground, Ripple can cooperate with so many international bank, has opened my eyes, I think the potential of Ripple is still large, can hold.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:17:17 PM

I believe that Ripple will have potential to grow in coming years, but i want to know your opinion about Ripple. Also, is it safe to HODL in Ripple for like 5 years?

Yes, given time, XRP could quite easily become number one in cap, ahead of Bitcoin. The potential target market is just vast, way beyond the total crypto cap at the moment. I am holding mine with no plan to sell any time soon.
mickymax777

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:21:08 PM

I've always had some money in it but no real commitment UNTIL the huge EmberCoin Rally. To transfer funds between exchanges and transfering between coins is a MASSIVE cost.

I've learned, paid my school fees. I've done my privacy coin trip now it is time for speed and low cost - RIPPLE

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Rillezk

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:26:20 PM

Not going to touch any of the Ripples I have until 2023 or later, so we would be in the same boat. The future looks bright after all.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: