Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:13:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the Ripple future prediction?  (Read 547 times)
mariayaz (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:45:16 AM

I can say one thing for certain. A pump to 1.50 is coming. Personally I'll cash about half my stack once that happens and pick up more ARK and/or XRB

I sold ripple and bought ark. Is there any chance for a dip for xrp?

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
mariayaz (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:52:31 AM

Not going to touch any of the Ripples I have until 2023 or later, so we would be in the same boat. The future looks bright after all.

So even its advisable to buy ripple at 1.5?

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
mariayaz (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:16:01 AM

I believe that Ripple will have potential to grow in coming years, but i want to know your opinion about Ripple. Also, is it safe to HODL in Ripple for like 5 years?

Yes, given time, XRP could quite easily become number one in cap, ahead of Bitcoin. The potential target market is just vast, way beyond the total crypto cap at the moment. I am holding mine with no plan to sell any time soon.

This is my guts feeling too for Ripple.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:21:48 AM

I have predicted that Ripple would rise and hold above $1 by the end of 2017, and it has already surpassed that. It seems to be following the pattern of many of the other top tier alts that stayed areound the same low end value for months at a time and then went on a steady climb to mulitple times. XRP has a stated use for the Banking industry for one and that I am sure will see its value increase vastly.

I think $5 by this time in 2018

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:28:39 AM

I am also holding Ripple since $0.19 with a further top up at $0.74 after the first drop when it hit $0.9. I think Ripple has great potential going forward and I think we will see $3 during this year so getting in around $1.50 seems fine to me.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:34:01 AM

I believe that Ripple will have potential to grow in coming years, but i want to know your opinion about Ripple. Also, is it safe to HODL in Ripple for like 5 years?
there's a movement on the market in the ripple (XRP) so many news about ripple will go high before the end of the year till first week, but i saw the graph i invested a little i hope xrp will have a bull run and not just some bull trap.
klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:45:23 PM

Ripple has been picking up a lot of attention in the cryptocurrency world. But unlike other cryptos, it is regulated and allows fund transfer for banks. It is expected to do great for the next year because large number of banks around the world are actively working with XRP to implement its technology for payments making it trustworthy for investors.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:47:37 PM

If and only if the banks will accept XRP as their cryptocurrency it will give Ripple the chance to be at the top spot.

Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:52:07 PM

Today i just surprise, to become the second altcoin, it is very uncommon, did not expect such an increase from him

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:02:28 PM

Holding ripple coins is a good decision because ripple has  a increase of .60 usd in last 3 days. Earlier 1 ripple coon was of .50 usd and now it reachto 1.61 usd.
Ripple has a huge potential that's why people are now taking interest in ripple coins

In coming years may be ripple's value increase to x20 which makes ripple more important part of the crypto currencies

sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:08:04 PM

I hold XRP in April. And sold some just to lock the attachment. In General, I intend to keep it until he will cost at least 15-20$. I think there is a chance. Most importantly, be patient

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:13:49 PM

I dont know but I think the potential to reach 5$-10$ is high.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:35:03 PM

Ah! This coin is really a wild man and spreading like anything. Now as the coin has pumped a lot these days it has gotten the attention of every investor out there. They know the bitcoin on priority but now they believe in secondary options a lot and want to invest into them because it can give lot of money to them. Even myself is getting attracted to the Ripple a lot these days. Its really driving me crazy and look at the bull , its already above 1.8 USD, can anyone even imagine that!

I am speculating that its going to hit the bull mark of $10 USD in the next year end. Yes thats true for sure and there are may reasons for that. Crypto is like this only, when a coin gains the market investors and they hold then that coin is going to be sure shot huge success. So hope that we are the lucky one to achieve this in next year.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:40:37 PM

I hold XRP in April. And sold some just to lock the attachment. In General, I intend to keep it until he will cost at least 15-20$. I think there is a chance. Most importantly, be patient

I think $10 in 2018 is for sure a possibility. If not more.
2018 will be the year of Ripple where it will really shine
mcfit84

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:43:03 PM

Ripple can hit 5$ to 10$ next year. So let's buy more XRP before its too late.

jes it acutally doesnt matter how many US dollars ripple will hit, it couls also hit 1000 million us dollar tomorrow, the question is will people still work for us dollar, considering the large scale bankster fraud they have to live with?

the ripple banksters dont need your US dollars, they are litterally living at the US dollar printing press.

what they want is you to think ripple is very valuable and worth giving away your time and attention for it, they then want to reward you ripple for:

getting:

you
to think for them,
you
to work for them,
you
to protect their financial cartel for them,
which includes
you
to hate and discriminate other people for them
(at the same time the ripple banksters are the friendly loved people with "tolerance)
you
to kill for them,
you
to die for them,

in short

you to be
their dog for them

etc.

thats what they want not your lousy US dollars they crap into us dollars every morning in their toilets, (which they can print in countless different colors and not just your lousy green ones)

when ripple explodes in US dollar values, the us dollar might become worthless in the first place, and so will be your entire model of thinking.

the banksters will then use their mass media connections and cry publicly to us, that now the united states has collapsed and we are all doomed, etc.

it is true that "state" regulated currencies are increasingly broken because, the regulations are to complex,

but this doesnt mean we are all so stupid now and give the power again to the banksters..

regards

Great post!!!

I agree with you. The bangsters strike back with ripple.

Each day they can change the Circulating Supply of 38%. As result we can see a price falling of XRP.

So please buy only decentralized coins like BTC, Ethereum , or ... but not Ripple. Otherwise the bangsters strike back.
mariayaz (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:09:33 AM

I think $10 in 2018 is for sure a possibility. If not more.
2018 will be the year of Ripple where it will really shine

I guess so. It already reach $2.5 in 24 hrs. Its likely to hit $3 before new year. I think Ripple will pump more in January and 2018 is Ripple's year for sure.

mariayaz (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:15:50 AM

I have predicted that Ripple would rise and hold above $1 by the end of 2017, and it has already surpassed that. It seems to be following the pattern of many of the other top tier alts that stayed areound the same low end value for months at a time and then went on a steady climb to mulitple times. XRP has a stated use for the Banking industry for one and that I am sure will see its value increase vastly.

I think $5 by this time in 2018

I think it can easily reach $5 in January and $15-$20 in 2018, Lets see. Ripple's moves are crazy, I bought at 0.70 with top up 0.90 and sold at 1.2, now  i am regretting, because the day i sold ripples it pumped even more now i again bought at 2.7. But I guess its not stopping now.

Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:17:40 AM

Banks are buying ripple and i never trust banks. This is why ripple price goes crazy.
Too many coins i don't know its equal or more then doge but this is not decentralized coin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
AbNewton

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:41:49 AM

I think it will hit 5$ in the next year.
Clifmeister

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:43:48 AM

Predictions are possible to be inaccurate and please always base your decisions on your own research instead of the opinion from random people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: