Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Picture Mining  (Read 723 times)
FCTaiChi (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 11:02:19 AM

Dear Bicknellski, why did you delete this message?  I think it is a succinct response to your criticism of my table.

BPMC

Chips included.
Under the column "Your Chips" you have a "no"  This is correct already I think.

Heat Sink Included.
All components for manufacturers are included, and if they are not I try to get estimates on what they will be.

Given overclocking to 350 Mh/s pretty much given with current components. (Hardware component changes might improve this beyond 350+ Mh/s for our K1 models.
I read Yifu remark that 450 is the hard cap.  I think people will be running these around 350 like you say, but every manufacturer using Avalon chips is listed at 282, since that is the claimed number, and the agreed upon hashrate.  I would only have to change one number to update everyone, so it's not an issue of time.  I just want to have an even field.
That being said, I've thought for a long time that Avalon and the rest of the manufacturers were underselling their selves.  Are you saying that you are going to sell the miner overclocked, or that you assume that people will use it this way?

Price fluctuates from $49.99 USD set price against the MtGox price.

Current MtGox Price $99.34 / BTC or BTC 0.50 per K1 Unit.

Please revise your table accordingly.

The prices of each miner are linked directly to the price of bitcoin at the top of the table.  At the moment I'm showing .50BTC Maybe what you are seeing is the BTC/GH column at .56  The bitcoin per miner column is not shown on the website.

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:53:31 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2013, 12:14:23 PM by Bicknellski

Post it in your thread not mine.

That is where your RESPONSE belongs.

Replied and won't be back to your thread.

Just fix your table to reflect the correct prices as it floats against MtGox.

Other than that done correcting your table.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
FCTaiChi (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 05:21:12 PM

I asked you a question that you weren't responding to.  I want to make sure I have proper information for each manufacturer.

My response turned into a question, this is why I posted in your thread.  I'm trying to understand your company.  That you respond in this tone suggests something here is upsetting you.  If it is that my information is wrong lets fix it.  I told you why I think it's not wrong, but either you're not reading it or you don't like what your product looks like and you're trying to hide it.

You still insist that my pricing is wrong.  I have a single equation that works on every manufacturer to show their pricing.  The price of your machine in bitcoin is not shown in the table anyway, so I'm not sure why you are focused on this.  You seem to think if I change the info all of a sudden your company will look much better.  Unfortunately this is what my table is for, showing people what is profitable.

The real problem is that K1's are not profitable.  There are no single Avalon chip units that are.  I'm sure you don't want this information spread.  It would be of benefit to you, everyone manufacturing them, and everyone buying them to switch to more condensed models that actually have a chance of ROI.  See what FastHash is doing?  Even if they don't make it there will be 10 to take their place.

I just want people to know what's going on, putting blinders on won't help.

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: