Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 05:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it be Raiblocks [XRB] get top 10 ranking of coinmarketcap ?  (Read 207 times)
RakelA96 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:23:05 AM

As we know, raiblocks is increased significantly
after discharging the distribution through the faucets and burning the rest of their coins on the genesis wallet

now it costs $6
what do you think, if raiblocks will occupy the top 10 most popular coins in coinmarketcap?
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:13:27 AM

Been watching XRB for months now and in i think raiblocks will be included in rop 10. Having less supply and the faucet stopped makes XRB more interesting. Smiley
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:18:37 AM

It's amazing how raiblocks is already so high when its not in any popular exchanges.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:23:31 AM

It's amazing how raiblocks is already so high when its not in any popular exchanges.

Many people are very excited about because there is 0% fee while transferring and to confirm they are taking only 10 second. Such a fast transaction compared to LTC, that's why people are showing lot of interest.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:23:57 AM

after discharging the distribution through the faucets and burning the rest of their coins on the genesis wallet

now it costs $6
what do you think, if raiblocks will occupy the top 10 most popular coins in coinmarketcap?

but why, a cryptocurrency without tx, is not quite logical, who will secure its longterm future upkeep?

this looks to me like a hype i dont understand how a coi without tx, can work

a coin with high speed and without tx will very likely be a very unstable system, or a pyramid system, like iota

but such a hype can make people very rich so the market is full of scammers.

regards

RakelA96 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:39:33 AM

but why, a cryptocurrency without tx, is not quite logical, who will secure its longterm future upkeep?

this looks to me like a hype i dont understand how a coi without tx, can work

a coin with high speed and without tx will very likely be a very unstable system, or a pyramid system, like iota

but such a hype can make people very rich so the market is full of scammers.

regards

raiblocks have tx, try to move your xrb to telegram wallet or raiwallet and send again to exchange you will get tx
usually you can check the hash tx in web https://raiblocks.net/ and surf the chain
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:09:35 AM

now it costs $6
lets see in 2018 how coin will be, its not easy to become a top 10 currency on coinmarketcap btw. the comunity will take a big part on how this coin will be in the future. I remember when I bought this coin on $0,1 price at november & now the price is $14, one that I regret is why Im just buy a little number for this coin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I see in 2018 at least this coin will be top 20 CMC
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:14:10 AM

now it costs $6
This coin is good to hold for long period of time, if you monitor the value of this coin you could see the slowly fluctuation of value but the good thing is increasing of value is much favorable. I suggest that invest the money that you can afford to lose even it is legit coin much better to be wise investing our money.
RakelA96 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:05:05 PM

lets see in 2018 how coin will be, its not easy to become a top 10 currency on coinmarketcap btw. the comunity will take a big part on how this coin will be in the future. I remember when I bought this coin on $0,1 price at november & now the price is $14, one that I regret is why Im just buy a little number for this coin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I see in 2018 at least this coin will be top 20 CMC

recently reach top 20, it will be top 15 in Q1 2018? really good value for xrb, will get a new exchange

This coin is good to hold for long period of time, if you monitor the value of this coin you could see the slowly fluctuation of value but the good thing is increasing of value is much favorable. I suggest that invest the money that you can afford to lose even it is legit coin much better to be wise investing our money.

yes, I invest 70% for XRB, 20% for ETH, 10% for XRP ... xrb is a long-term project, it feels very much. Thanks for suggesting me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: