Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys what is the future of Cloud mining Altcoins? (if any)  (Read 134 times)
ssrerd (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:47:05 AM

Hi friends,
I'm new into this crypto things. So, would be glad to know the opinion of experts here regarding mining alt coins in cloud.
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:24:20 AM

Hi friends,
I'm new into this crypto things. So, would be glad to know the opinion of experts here regarding mining alt coins in cloud.

cloud mining is useless
you buy coins and then purchase hashing power and mine the coins of same value or little lower
better to just buy the coins you want to mine upfront or assemble a rig
d0nsly

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:50:34 AM

Hi friends,

cloud mining is useless
you buy coins and then purchase hashing power and mine the coins of same value or little lower
not entirely useless though, favours only for those who are on a low budget
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:31:36 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 01:44:15 PM by DrG

Hi friends,

cloud mining is useless
not entirely useless though, favours only for those who are on a low budget

You mean it preys on people who have a low budget and are too naive to know what a pitfall cloud mining is.

If you want to be part of blockchain/crypto revolution buy the coin or mine it and support the network. Don't feed middlemen.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:21:56 PM

cloudmining always turns out to be a scam eventually. all the ones i joined in the beginning of my crypto journey stopped paying and disappeared intio the night. please don't invest your money into any of these. you have no control and no way to get your money back
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: