Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 20 million supply total @ $0.75USD/coin - Highly undervalued  (Read 560 times)
Dark Helix (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:48:53 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 08:40:44 AM by Dark Helix

check out Aeron (ARN) - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeron/#charts

It started its ICO with 100 million coin total supply and really recently burnt 80 million coins reducing the cap down to 20 million!!!

Circulating supply is at 12 million also. They have a really great vision and roadmap for the coin too that will eventually be used in their transactions.

The real under dog is the total supply of 20 mil with the coin only being at $0.75. Try and find a coin in the single figures (other than Peercoin) that has a total supply around 20 mil, you can't!

I got in early and even if you don't believe a word I am say, just check their page on coinmarketcap.com and you will realise this hidden gem.
sachan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:20:49 AM

Thanks for sharing!
Dark Helix (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:15:19 AM

No worries mate.

The mad buy has started. Buy orders are going crazy
JoeriHugelier

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:19:55 AM

If they will be able to get their tech out to the entire aviation community I think the market cap could go up to a few billion $. They have a great idea, but adoption won't be easy, a lot of regulating bodies to convince. But defenitly an interesting coin.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:32:04 AM

oh no..i have 250 ARN coin from bounty, and all of coin sell 2 days after bounty campaign over.. regret not to hodl it
Dark Helix (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:32:22 AM

Pretty interesting and ambitious vision but check out their roadmap and flight website they have already developed:

https://aeron.aero
https://aerotrips.com

Thats for the long term, the short term the coin value is going to go up to the dollars per coin due to the Total Supply of coins.
Tekunda

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:39:04 AM

If they will be able to get their tech out to the entire aviation community I think the market cap could go up to a few billion $. They have a great idea, but adoption won't be easy, a lot of regulating bodies to convince. But defenitly an interesting coin.

Many coins have the same issues. On paper their ideas sound convincing, but then the problem starts to get these ideas going in real life.
A good example was the trade.io ICO. It was hyped as a great and powerful ico, but still it got many reviews which cautioned from participating because of the myriad of permits trade.io will need to get.
So the poster above is correct. At least it will take a lot of time and effort to obtain all the different permits and convince the regulating bodies. And many companies will have their lobbyists fight Aeron, because more safety means more costs.
borgx

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:02:03 AM

Airports can just make their own version of this.
I dont see a use for a coin for this, and dont see this as more then a pump and dump coin.
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:18:55 AM

Nice to know this information. 20million supply with 0.75 in price is undervalued.
If the developer can do the progress based on the roadmap, i am pretty sure it will goes up so high.
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:40:04 AM

Interesting. Kind of similar situation with ELIXIR . 26 millions coin and 0.50 per coin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:20:02 PM

I think that it'll grow too, although it may take some time. It's not exactly a fun concept, lol. It's digitized pilot monitoring. So, I can see its utility, but I can see there being some resistance to it.

It's a tokenized version of middle-management. Useful to the company, disliked by the workers. haha. I think it will grow, though.

Alcarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:50:13 PM

I would suggest NEBL... great future for this coin

Has his own blockchain, perfect devs... senior team ahead of roadmap!

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij
saraamroni

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:52:54 AM

I agree with you, It's highly undervalued
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:22:36 PM

I don't even understand what this project is trying to do and because the team has burnt majority of the tokens doesn't mean the price to te tokens should go up, that mmeans there is no demand for the tokens at all
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:04:47 PM

circulating supply alone is not enough.
they have to advertise the coin much more than this. and also there is a big downside to this coin and that is the fact that it is not listed on poloniex as far as i can tell and when a coin is not listed on the pump-central it usually has a lower chance of having a proper pump.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:53:46 PM

Oh I have heard quite a lot now about this. Might be worth to have a look into it.

Dark Helix (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

Starting to get attention. Climbing over that past few days and holding around the $1.20/token.

Still really cheap to get on board before it shoots up too high.
monergo

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:58:02 AM

I can show examples of much lowe cap coins. doesn't mean they are bound to go up.
Who is behind this project?
Dark Helix (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

Read the white paper, roadmap and team background. This combined with the low supply is what is going to make this coin blow out.

Dark Helix (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:47:07 AM

Hope you guys got in when I posted this.

After CryptosRus fully endured the token, it sky rocketed 400%. It is currently hanging around $5.00USD/token.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoYteEy8Uv4
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: