Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:46:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 20 million supply total @ $0.75USD/coin - Highly undervalued  (Read 560 times)
bgdmxd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

I saw their ANN on the ICO earlier. Thought it's a great idea, but I wasn't sure if they could get the buy-in from FAA and the equivalent agencies in other countries needed for a success. So I didn't invest in the ICO. Congrats to those who did, and those who bought before the recent surge.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

check out Aeron (ARN) - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeron/#charts

It started its ICO with 100 million coin total supply and really recently burnt 80 million coins reducing the cap down to 20 million!!!

Circulating supply is at 12 million also. They have a really great vision and roadmap for the coin too that will eventually be used in their transactions.

The real under dog is the total supply of 20 mil with the coin only being at $0.75. Try and find a coin in the single figures (other than Peercoin) that has a total supply around 20 mil, you can't!

I got in early and even if you don't believe a word I am say, just check their page on coinmarketcap.com and you will realise this hidden gem.
Of a truth this is a coins that is going to make significant progress in future and buying it now may result to great gain in futures. I will study aND buy this coin any moment from now and I believe before may it might grow to $5. I expect this coin to compete with coin like wave, Tron, usdt in future.
Dark Helix (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:39:03 PM

ARN seems to be getting a lot of attention the past week. It has been in the top5-10 volume coins on Binanace along with increased value.

Still so undervalued as on https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Aeron-ARN, it shows the vol/market cap has been at a steady couple of 100%. Highest was over 500% and is still hanging around the 300%.

If this token gets on another big exchange, it will easily pass $1 and than keep going.
clear cookies

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:22:51 AM

If this token gets on another big exchange, it will easily pass $1 and than keep going.
I am quite interested with this token you speculating mate because of its supply. But i want to ask if the dev of this updating there project? I ask this because it seems nothing new about this project.
Is there any news about listing on other exchange?

- so before they list on other exchange maybe ill grab more ARN.
Thanks for this info mate.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: