Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Brokers  (Read 443 times)
icm_24 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 02:54:10 PM

I can't post in this thread yet as I'm still a noob. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237164.0

but I tried them out yesterday with their minimum order and I got my btc. I just wanted to post a review and let people know they're legit. I got a reply from Dan within an hour of my initial request and each reply was also timely. I got my BTC within about 5 hours of the deposit.

With BitInstant down I needed a new source for BTC and I found it. Might try out BTCQuick but as that withdraws directly from your bank account I'll probably only be using that route in emergencies as I prefer less of a paper trail. The Bitcoin Broker system is better for anonymity as the Bank does not (or at least they didn't for me) ask for any type if identification. The only problem is getting on Video in which case if you're really that paranoid, you can disguise yourself or send someone else to deposit for you.

If anyone has questions feel free to reply so i can get my damn posts up and get out of the noobie section :-P
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: