Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible scam warning - Cobinhood exchange  (Read 369 times)
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:27:52 PM

After the price of the exchange token (cob) fell by 95%. I automatically this exchange was not interested. I do not trust such exchanges that do not care about the price of my token.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:34:06 AM

Cobinhood or not I will never join any exchanges that has no guarantee of safety for my tokens and coins ,I'd better use very popular exchanges like kucoin ,bitfinex ,stex ,binance etc. The most suspicious exchanges are the new ones that came out of nowhere,the are ready to scam any body when they can
How do people really dig out topics from this forum, it always get me wondering when someone goes to reply a topic that was created 2 years ago not knowing if the op who created the project is alive or nor, or whether he is still a believer in crypto or not, the last time I saw a dev asking the op if he is still interested in creating the fork of a coin, and the op created the topic 2 years ago, then I wonder if devs are so scare that it takes 2 years to find one.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: