Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] MAN🔥 - ⚡⚡MATRIX, the Intelligent BlockChain⚡⚡  (Read 16456 times)
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:17:39 PM

Many other S&P 100 companies have invested themselves in AI technology, like Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, Alibaba. If MatrixChain continue to make their product work, these companies would be the potential clients for them. That's why I actually care about their R&D more than marketing.
Thats true and i am also waiting for the team to come and make the planned real. In my mind it is not so easy to make like what i saw in comparison to eth, icx, neo to Man is totally awesome which make my mind imagine what more this Matrix can bring.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yorikis

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:33:04 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 02:06:27 PM by Yorikis

Hey. Where can I read the plans for the development of the  project MATRIX? We need detailed information, not a road map. This is an important question for me. Thanks.

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

Matrix AI Network — The #1 Crypto You Want to Own…

https://medium.com/@keithtuskey/matrix-ai-network-the-1-crypto-you-want-to-own-758661a5fa23

WHY MATRIX HAS A SHOT TO DETHRONE KING NEO
China blockchain projects are experiencing an interesting transition. While China clamps down on ICOs and trading, some blockchain projects are thriving. Remember, China dislikes cryptocurrency, but loves blockchain.
China, for all the crypto industry woes it caused, was smart to clamp down. China plays to win and China is very patient. They focus on the future and winning in the long term.
It is true China shut down trading because they want to protect consumers from ponzi schemes and scams, but they also did it so they could reign in all the crappy ICOs and figure out how to make their premier blockchain projects rise to the surface. They will not let the outside world own blockchain. Remember that.
The most promising projects in China are the likes of IoT Chain, Nebulas (though this is more International), CPChain, and others. Notice that I didn’t mention NEO. NEO is the crypto world’s darling right now and for good reason. NEO has tremendous momentum and a killer platform, but the folks that I’ve spoken to within China think NEO is a Western manufactured superstar. That doesn’t mean that they don’t think the technology is great… they just don’t feel like its China’s alone. They prefer truly homegrown top tier technologies where they can hang their prideful hats on.
That brings us to Matrix AI Network. Matrix has some 3.0 (argue 4.0) features that really address a lot of the pain points that current day and even forward thinking platforms can only dream about.

#1 — Speed
I’m not going to repeat the scalability issues the industry has raised. We know them. Matrix’s goal of 1,000,000 TPS on-chain is a jaw dropper. Enough said.

#2 — Security
Blockchains are secure. Smart contracts are not. Quantstamp’s (QSP) existence is to find security holes in Ethereum smart contracts (eventually other platforms). It’s a great team, technology, and business model. They have a lot of very solid VCs backing them. Now take QSP’s model and incorporate that into artificial intelligence where machines spot the security holes for every new partner that is launched on the platform. That’s Matrix. It cuts down the time to market and eliminates the additional cost. Talk about foresight.

#3 — Flexible
Matrix will be able to blend private and public blockchains seamlessly. Businesses will also be able to control which is private and which is public data. Think Internet and Intranet blending seamlessly. This is hugely important to the business community.
The token will also be able to be used seamlessly between public and private.

#4 — Ease of Use
And yes, the best for last. I’ve been in the tech industry for 25+ years and have worked in many industries so I know how business processes work. IT departments are routinely criticized as being bottlenecks because the business wants everything yesterday.
To give a real-world example let’s take a look at internal business reporting. When data analysis first started becoming important it was usually driven by IT departments creating data warehouses and building reports for the business. This was fine for standard reports that didn’t change, but what happens when a business owner wants a custom report? Insert a ticket, prioritize the ticket, development builds it, and the wait begins for the next build. This became unacceptable (rightly so) to the business so tool companies built easy-to-use end user reporting tools that allowed the business to tap into the data warehouse without IT intervention.

Now think about that analogy with smart contracts. Very few developers know solidity (Ethereum’s SC programming language) or any of the proprietary languages for smart contracts which has led to a shortage of SC developers. NEO was smart to allow widely used languages on their platform, BUT this still requires developers.
Now think about how companies who do contract execution work today. If a business analyst wants to create a contract with a vendor they don’t call IT. They create the contract, the contract terms are agreed upon, and the contract is executed. The problem with smart contracts is they require additional resources that are already at a premium. This creates added cost, time, and layers.

Matrix allows the business to design and execute the contracts in natural language. This is the game changing feature that many businesses will embrace. I can’t overstate how significant this one feature is. This will increase adoption for Matrix at a much faster pace which then creates the desired holy grail network effect.
My last point is the team. This is a HUGELY ambitious project and you have to have a team that can execute. Matrix has an all-star team. AI wise they are the best of the best having won competitions for their work. Given how hot blockchain is and how big this project is a lot of top tier developers will easily gravitate to projects like this.
I’m not going to cover the other promising areas of Matrix like partnerships, government relationships, existing projects (hospitals, One Belt One Road, banks) and their VC backing which are all critical to the success of such a big project.

I’ve done many many hours of study on Matrix and other China blockchain projects. This is the one that I think touches real-world use cases more than all others. Of all the industries that I’ve been in I can honestly say each one of them would have benefited from a platform like Matrix. Kudos to the team for the solid forward thinking and addressing real-world business processes.
Remember, crypto is still very young and projects like this need time to mature. This is definitely a long game and there is a lot of risk so just be aware and due your own diligence.

MatrixAINetwork/WhitePaper

https://github.com/MatrixAINetwork/WhitePaper/blob/master/MATRIXBusinessWhitePaper.pdf

Matrix Business White Paper

https://www.scribd.com/document/369346419/Matrix-Business-White-Paper

https://matrix.ai/

blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:00:59 AM

All the major instiutes say AI is going to be the year for huge AI growth. China is now touted to be the leader in AI over America and Europe. Blockchains look to be the future. Matrix looks like it's destined to be the blockchain of the future (there will be other successful ones of course)
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

All the major instiutes say AI is going to be the year for huge AI growth. China is now touted to be the leader in AI over America and Europe. Blockchains look to be the future. Matrix looks like it's destined to be the blockchain of the future (there will be other successful ones of course)

True that China is pouring massive amount of money into AI-research programs.

Projects such as MATRIX will definitely attract (if they didn't already) government attention and therefore important investors.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Bthegreat

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:11:07 PM

I am still waiting from Matrix team on their updates. It's better to be safe and make sure your returns are guaranteed than just trying to jump on the hype.  Project sounds promising though.

RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:37:52 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 01:33:10 AM by RodneyGrillery

I am still waiting from Matrix team on their updates. It's better to be safe and make sure your returns are guaranteed than just trying to jump on the hype.  Project sounds promising though.

Cheesy and how exactly will they be "guaranteeing" your returns.  This whole market is speculative and the LARGE majority of these projects are in development without mainnets being live.  Mainnets are just the beginning too, just because an entity has a mainnet doesn't mean it's guaranteed to be successful either.

I love blockchain/DAG/cryptoworld (whatever you want to call it) as much as the next person and I fully believe that crypto will have a humongous impact in the future, but approaching this world as if someone can guarantee you returns in something is a risky proposition.

All that said, the One Belt One Road Initiative connection alone sells itself with Matrix AI.  I don't think anything in this world is guaranteed, but this is DEF a project worthy of going BIG on especially if the price tanks considering the market climate.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

I am still waiting from Matrix team on their updates. It's better to be safe and make sure your returns are guaranteed than just trying to jump on the hype.  Project sounds promising though.

Now if you research you’ll see that each of these coins are many X over ICO price where MAN is only just over 2x. This tells you that MAN has massive room for growth. After new exchanges, being reviewed by multiple crypto social forums and sites and a stable market. We will see a minimum of 10x from ICO in the next 3 months. Which would make the price around $3.50 USD.
CryptoSpeck

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:05:05 AM

MAN has been listed on Gate.io
Its not a big exchange, but we are making progress

https://twitter.com/gate_io/status/971328805838163969
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:49:29 AM

According to MAN it still isn't the official exchange they are going to announce in March.

So now we already have two exchanges that have announced & listed MAN... Although I'm not really sure about the other one, Big Ether https://twitter.com/Big_Ether/status/971222324140695552 since nobody ever heard from it... It is very new but still, looks like a binance knockoff.

kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:49:22 AM

According to MAN it still isn't the official exchange they are going to announce in March.

So now we already have two exchanges that have announced & listed MAN... Although I'm not really sure about the other one, Big Ether https://twitter.com/Big_Ether/status/971222324140695552 since nobody ever heard from it... It is very new but still, looks like a binance knockoff.
I'm going to wait until they will release a good exchange. I wanted to buy this coin. i Read alot of things and they are Scientist, it makes me wonder that i have a vision that this coin will be huge in the near future. Let's hope for the best for this coin.

zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

Hi! I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
CryptoSpeck

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:11:28 AM

Lol Ive never heard of that one, it looks like a cheap version of binance. Seems like its very popular to copy Binance. Bibox is another exchange which looks like Binance.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

I didn't think it was possible but IDEX sucks more than Etherdelta... I bought some MAN there, I see the transaction in the transaction history but it doesn't show up in my balances. Anybody any idea what I'm doing wrong?
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

I didn't think it was possible but IDEX sucks more than Etherdelta... I bought some MAN there, I see the transaction in the transaction history but it doesn't show up in my balances. Anybody any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Sorry.

I have no expercience with IDEX, only ether delta & fork delta. I got my MAN at fork delta.

I suggest you contact support...

elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

I still remember coming across this before I'd heard of MAN. Xi Jinping clearly sees AI as China's future. And the Master Algorithm is a great book. Unsurprising that it describes many of the same concepts as the Matrix WP.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201801/15/WS5a5bf75aa3102c394518f26b.html
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

And I have one more question. There are some projects that are in China. Most important, the big one known as Neo. Other than the AI perspective. What sets matrix and neo from each other and will they be competitors fighting over the same space in China?
weeks65

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:53:54 PM

Guys, what are your thoughts on MAN Market Cap/Price in the long term, let's say in 5 years? Assuming that the project give good results and everything works well
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:14:45 PM

Do you intend to build masternode for the future Man penny? This will help Man grow better, and have more loyal investors than Pos.
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:56:07 AM

I can't remember if this was around the same time the site had some issues, but I had a very similar problem with ETH where my hodlings seemingly disappeared from the site but it's there now.  Did you ever get sorted out?  Also did you query the balance?  They make a statement that they don't post all balances all the time unless requested (query).

And I have one more question. There are some projects that are in China. Most important, the big one known as Neo. Other than the AI perspective. What sets matrix and neo from each other and will they be competitors fighting over the same space in China?

check this out:

https://medium.com/@keithtuskey/matrix-ai-network-the-1-crypto-you-want-to-own-758661a5fa23

^^^That doesn't specifically mention neo as the competitor in there, but some of the things mentioned in there would be considered different from Neo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: