Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:39:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] MAN🔥 - ⚡⚡MATRIX, the Intelligent BlockChain⚡⚡  (Read 16459 times)
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

Everyone knows MAN will get on new exchanges this month. Why would everyone buy on the new exchanges when it supposedly will be more expensive, and not rather buy beforehand ?
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

Announcements !

MATRIX will be participating in the Blockchain Expo 2018 in London on April 18th-19th. There will be a MATRIX meet-up so our investors and fans can talk with the MATRIX team. Join us now at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgm8N0bHEN-d39AZMkuCJmhvcS0_GZBW1rxyiXjpf6_2HdDQ/viewform
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:28:49 PM

Everyone knows MAN will get on new exchanges this month. Why would everyone buy on the new exchanges when it supposedly will be more expensive, and not rather buy beforehand ?
Now people pay more attention to more famous coins and buy them in anticipation of big growth. But time for MAN will come too!
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:55:49 PM

Apparently people wants a pump and a hype they will go buy after tye mews was announced while the whales before anything else they bought already at the cheapest price. Then once it pumps hard the whales are selling but the people keeps on pumping and wanting more that is a greedy move.
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:58:27 AM

Every new exchange doesn't always pump the price.  Binance is an exchange well known for price pumps, but often times, many other new exchanges just give a lot of hodlers the more convenient opportunity to dump as well.  It's really going to come down to what the market climate is like around listing time.
CryptoSpeck

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

Guys, what are your thoughts on MAN Market Cap/Price in the long term, let's say in 5 years? Assuming that the project give good results and everything works well

In 5 years? lol
Id say a 10 billion marketcap till the end of 2018 is possible. If the market gets another bullrun during 2018 which is very likely, then 50-100 billion is a possible range for MAN for 2018 considering Bitcoin would have a marketcap of ~500B-1T then.

But well predictions are hard to make in that market, but honestly if MAN is really able to archive their goals. Then boy.. that would be a massive massive game changer & maybe even the end for some other platforms.

BivanF

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:21:53 PM

the name of the token remembered me to the movie years ago , so good choice , and after reading some more about it , i think this matrix is very interresting
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:13:44 AM

Guys, what are your thoughts on MAN Market Cap/Price in the long term, let's say in 5 years? Assuming that the project give good results and everything works well

In 5 years? lol
Id say a 10 billion marketcap till the end of 2018 is possible. If the market gets another bullrun during 2018 which is very likely, then 50-100 billion is a possible range for MAN for 2018 considering Bitcoin would have a marketcap of ~500B-1T then.

But well predictions are hard to make in that market, but honestly if MAN is really able to archive their goals. Then boy.. that would be a massive massive game changer & maybe even the end for some other platforms.

50-100 billion this year ain't happening for MAN.  ETH has first to market advantage and they are sitting in that range now, but look at the level of adoption they already have.  MAN is a great project but there are a TON of other competing projects that are all racing to market.

Considering how common it is for mainnets to get pushed back in this space, we'll be lucky if MAN mainnet launches with staking and 5+ DApps this year.  The numbers you suggest are almost in the range of 1000x return in an 8 month period, mind you, we're still in a bear market.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:23:56 AM

In 5 years? lol

50-100 billion this year ain't happening for MAN.  ETH has first to market advantage and they are sitting in that range now, but look at the level of adoption they already have.  MAN is a great project but there are a TON of other competing projects that are all racing to market.

Considering how common it is for mainnets to get pushed back in this space, we'll be lucky if MAN mainnet launches with staking and 5+ DApps this year.  The numbers you suggest are almost in the range of 1000x return in an 8 month period, mind you, we're still in a bear market.

I have to second that. MAN will be launched on multiple exchanges in March, or so they keep saying on telegram. Only 8 more days left in March so hopefully, the exchanges that will be announced will be worth the wait. Normally they would also do something for the price & will get MAN know a little more out there...

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
CryptoSpeck

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:21:37 PM

In 5 years? lol

Ofc we are in a bear market at this point, but I also said "if we get another bullrun 50-100B is in a possible range".
I think you are not 100 % clear what Matrix is aiming to archive, there is basically no competition for what MAN is trying to do. Other platforms will be way more likely to work with MAN together than trying to compete with them.

Id suggest you to watch this interview with Prof. Steve Deng (CEO of Matrix) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bPcIgrOdgM

The only question is: "Can they deliver?" if they do, this project will be without a doubt a top 10 if not a top 5 coin in the future.
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

In 5 years? lol

Ofc we are in a bear market at this point, but I also said "if we get another bullrun 50-100B is in a possible range".
I think you are not 100 % clear what Matrix is aiming to archive, there is basically no competition for what MAN is trying to do. Other platforms will be way more likely to work with MAN together than trying to compete with them.

Id suggest you to watch this interview with Prof. Steve Deng (CEO of Matrix) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bPcIgrOdgM

The only question is: "Can they deliver?" if they do, this project will be without a doubt a top 10 if not a top 5 coin in the future.

I think this is capital of a project's success. projects with the concept like this is very nice, i am  waiting for the development of the project.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

I think the MATRIX team needs to be more active on this project. They are not even advertising good things about this project. I think people will know about this very soon. Hoping next week will grab much more attention. I hope the team will announce good news about exchanges and project updates soon. MATRIX needs to get attention it needs.
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:32:23 PM

I think the MATRIX team needs to be more active on this project. They are not even advertising good things about this project. I think people will know about this very soon. Hoping next week will grab much more attention. I hope the team will announce good news about exchanges and project updates soon. MATRIX needs to get attention it needs.

actually in bear market there is nothing to do ,just waitting for market recover and hold our tokens.
blockchain-man

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:52:53 AM

actually in bear market there is nothing to do ,just waitting for market recover and hold our tokens.

I know what you mean. But a good project comes with community development such as updating the project status, partner activities, encouraging dissemination of the project .... and when the project is distributed widely The moon will come to us
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:49:41 PM

Matrix AI got featured as #1 coin to buy before the market goes for a bull run by Suppoman Cheesy

https://bestcrypto.tv/265/top-5-coin-to-buy-before-the-bull-market/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Arysum

Activity: 36
Merit: 50

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:50:01 PM

We are strong believers in MATRIX and impressed by the team!
We will be listing MAN on Arysum.

We invite you to follow our upcoming launch here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200977.0

The Arysum Exchange - A Pool Of Liquidity
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:44:33 AM

In 5 years? lol

lol...yeah and "If" we get a bull run this year, that range still won't happen.

I am very clear on what Matrix is trying to do and I am high on the project as well, but unlike you, I am not married to the idea of any single coin so I don't have an extreme bias when I evaluate.  You can go in most of the big up and coming altcoin threads, reddits, and/or blogs, and there are others just like you saying the same thing about their coin.

Forget about MAN for a second, try this statistical challenge.  Find a coin that went 500-1000x times per in a 1 year span from 50 million marketcap...Or even, find a coin that went 500-1000x after it had already been considerably shilled (Nano won't work for these, as Nano wasn't even well known for most of it's initial run). 

amirheavy666

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

NEM (XEM) Top Coin

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

matrix price coin is 0.66$ with the market cap $100,264,500 USD ...its price can will go up more? can go to 2$ ??! Huh

Nem.io
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:02:15 PM

http://time.com/5107485/baidus-robin-li-helping-china-win-21st-century/

China’s State Council issued a Next Generation Artificial Intelligence Development Plan to become the “premier global AI innovation center” by 2030, when it predicts China’s core AI industry will be worth $148 billion, with AI-related fields at $1.48 trillion. China already rivals the world’s leading developed nations by spending 2.1% of its $11.2 trillion GDP on research and development governement ties MAN  Huh
blockchain-man

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:39:52 AM

I'm very interested in your project and I would like to ask: When will the team commit some more meaningful articals to github? Articals about the core tech of matrix ai system
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: