Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] MAN🔥 - ⚡⚡MATRIX, the Intelligent BlockChain⚡⚡  (Read 16459 times)
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:41:42 PM

Hi Guy. Does anyone here know about TPS? I know MAN claims it will be able to get up to 1MM per sec, but has there been any testings? Pls help me understand this issue
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:47:40 PM

Hi Guy. Does anyone here know about TPS? I know MAN claims it will be able to get up to 1MM per sec, but has there been any testings? Pls help me understand this issue

If I am not wrong they speak about 1MM TPS as a goal not something that already has been achieved.
Also so far their works are on private net and their code has not been published.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

If I am not wrong they speak about 1MM TPS as a goal not something that already has been achieved.
Also so far their works are on private net and their code has not been published.

1Million TPS is common among new wave of scammers and vaporware sellers.
PrimeStar_Support

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:09:55 AM

It seems to be a great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!

PrimeStar bitcointalk topic
bazzz

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

These are very large numbers! And even if you can not reach them completely, it's still very interesting to see how long they can reach
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!

Can hollywood scammers use some special effect and reach to 1 Million TPS? If not then it's not a worthy scam.
AndrewBuck

Activity: 123
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:06:16 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 09:19:51 AM by AndrewBuck

Heads up! 🗣 Matrix Ai Network Token MAN is listed and trading is live on LedgerEX, India's most advanced and finest cryptocurrency exchange founded by Forbes 30 under 30 Founders.

Exclusive Offer - Free trading access for 1st month -  https://www.ledgerex.io

Join our Telegram community for updates: :rotating_light:  @Ledgerex

rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

Can hollywood scammers use some special effect and reach to 1 Million TPS? If not then it's not a worthy scam.
To get this number they have clear approach, first minners will be selected by an AL powered random algorithm that will select 20 manner for each block, that means much faster pow mining vs traditional approaches, after that they should build their own asic hardware, this part needs a lot funds so will be another ico to fund this part.
I think with this both successfully done, MAN could hit that target.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:26:46 PM

OBOR is using Matrix’s AI system to compute calculations for logistics, shipping and among things. Is it right? I know Matrix AI is one of the best in the world.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

Matrix AI does not focus on a niche market and instead works to become a whole new ecosystem that serves many markets will compete with each other.
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:05:23 AM

I heard you guys are currently achieving 50k tps atm. if that is true well done.

Also congradulations on the event and stream the other day
adet23rc

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:27:11 AM

I heard you guys are currently achieving 50k tps atm. if that is true well done.

Also congradulations on the event and stream the other day

Yeah, they confirmed it. And as for now this is faster than HPB. Sure thats not as fast as Credits tho... (((SARCASM)))

And by the way Huobi Labs founder announces that Huobi will help Matrix build its ecosystem and community. That came from a nonofficial source, so its more like a rumor. I personally hope for listing on Huobi in the nearest future.
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

Could MATRIX AI Network Be a Potential Moonshot? - Invest In Blockchain

MATRIX presents itself as an intelligent blockchain 3.0 platform and combines blockchain technology with artificial intelligence. It sets out to be the world’s most advanced and first intelligent open blockchain platform. By combining this, the project focuses on solving the biggest issues of the current blockchain industry: scalability, ease of use, security, and interoperability.

Read more: https://www.investinblockchain.com/matrix-ai-network-moonshot/
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:24:49 PM

I believe that MAN will list closer in the second week of May. When the BTC is around $ 11-12k and ETH for about $ 800, it is clear that it is a growth market that benefits all. everybody. I'm listening to people talking a lot about Huobi, maybe Man would list on Huobi?
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:33:49 PM

If Man is listed in the coming days. Retroactive price adjustments from January to now for 4 months will be greater than any listing after the ICO. MAN is aware of the building and echoes, but it's not reflected in the price - more and more people view it as something of great potential, and once the race starts it becomes weight. All just in my opinion, of course.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

I believe that MAN will list closer in the second week of May. When the BTC is around $ 11-12k and ETH for about $ 800, it is clear that it is a growth market that benefits all. everybody. I'm listening to people talking a lot about Huobi, maybe Man would list on Huobi?
I look forward to this event. Such a large-scale project as Matrix should get to the largest exchanges!

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

MATRIX will hold an online meetup with everyone in around 20 hours!

We will share with you the MATRIX ecosystem, program developments and the update to Github. We will also have an AMA where you can talk with our core team members!

bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

Inside the MATRIX — #3: MATRIX and The Belt and Road. A 900 billion dollar project promoting cooperation, interconnectivity and openness across continents

MATRIX brings good news to all the supporters of MATRIX and the Belt and Road initiative; we are proud to officially announce that have signed a strategic cooperation agreement with the state owned Belt and Road Development Centre, to become the only blockchain partner of the center

Read more: https://medium.com/@matrixainetwork/inside-the-matrix-3-matrix-and-the-belt-and-road-c7ffe6eb8d64

CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:36:58 AM

Inside the MATRIX — #3: MATRIX and The Belt and Road. A 900 billion dollar project promoting cooperation, interconnectivity and openness across continents

MATRIX brings good news to all the supporters of MATRIX and the Belt and Road initiative; we are proud to officially announce that have signed a strategic cooperation agreement with the state owned Belt and Road Development Centre, to become the only blockchain partner of the center

Read more: https://medium.com/@matrixainetwork/inside-the-matrix-3-matrix-and-the-belt-and-road-c7ffe6eb8d64

This is huge news.

A crypto-investors wet dream to be honest!

Go MAN!

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
S3cco

Activity: 2041
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

Bitcoin Garden: What kind of digital assets are worth holding? An in-depth analysis of the MATRIX economic ecosystem
https://bitcoingarden.org/what-kind-of-digital-assets-are-worth-holding-an-in-depth-analysis-of-the-matrix-economic-ecosystem/

With the advent of the digital economy, more and more digital assets are brought into the market and in a variety of ways. With this year’s ICO boom, various types of assets and tokens have emerged, but what are the factors affecting the value of these assets? What kind of digital assets are worth holding? This is a problem that every investor pays close attention to. Here, we will use MATRIX as an example to explain the inner logic that assigns value to digital assets.

In general, the value of digital assets (relative price) is determined by three major aspects: value anchoring, liquidity, and consensus value....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: