Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] MAN🔥 - ⚡⚡MATRIX, the Intelligent BlockChain⚡⚡  (Read 16456 times)
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:47:00 AM

just bought some MAN !
happy to join the train, I expect this to be huge in the future Smiley
not many posts here where it happens, on telegram ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:51:29 AM

hello, right now I suppose I should hold my MAN tokens on MEW wallet right ??
when Matrix will got their own wallet ?
Thanks
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:54:37 PM

Many people repeatedly asked why MAN was not listed on Binance. In my opinion, engineering and partnership are more important to ensure the development of the project before focusing on the exchange. I assume everyone here know MAN is long term, non flip coin. Getting listed in Binance does not insure the price will take a stable and increase, Take a look at what's going on with QuarkChain you'll understand what I'm saying
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

Bitcoin Garden: EOS’s decentralized social experiments and MATRIX’s decentralized practices
https://bitcoingarden.org/eoss-decentralized-social-experiments-and-matrixs-decentralized-practices/

With the Mainnet launch of EOS, a “social experiment based on blockchain’s decentralization for the realization of anarchy autonomy,” proposed by BM, has officially begun.

BM has described his ideas on many occasions, hoping to find a free market to protect life, freedom, and property by means of building a certain community governaning system, so as to achieve the objective that nobody is too strong, and that rules are stable and predictable.

BM also believes that Bitcoin, Ethereum, and EOS need to establish a system to be able to correct unauthorized transactions to prevent subjective or ambiguous situations. However, he did not recognize the supervision led by “weak center of the chain,” like the project of Bitcoin, where the management team is made up of the people trusted by the community. He also did not agree with the “chain supervision,” where the users who hold virtual currencies can vote on business decisions, believing that “one coin, one ticket” would actually lead to a plutocracy.

He held that before the blockchain projects, neither POW nor POS could meet these performance requirements, and that the myth that “code as a law” might not exist, especially when considering the loopholes resulting from the defects in the consensus mechanism, such as: the rule of man, the shadow government and the centralization of mining pools....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:13:54 PM

Many people repeatedly asked why MAN was not listed on Binance. In my opinion, engineering and partnership are more important to ensure the development of the project before focusing on the exchange. I assume everyone here know MAN is long term, non flip coin. Getting listed in Binance does not insure the price will take a stable and increase, Take a look at what's going on with QuarkChain you'll understand what I'm saying
I agree, man is really for long term and if anyone wants an easy or fast money it is is not good to ask when exchange or when it will be list. Quarkchain is different in this and i don't see what is your point but i know you have a good review with this.
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:37:52 AM

Was there any more details on IEC? If MAN entered with IEC, as well as IDA ... then I do not know. But it can only be good
GlennDix

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

Looking for something above interesting here.
In right mind business,  excellent job, blameless logo.
teasider

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

Looking for something above interesting here.
In right mind business,  excellent job, blameless logo.

lol, this is the most automatic robotic comment i have ever seen.
teasider

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:02:08 AM

I expect this project increase well and ideally! Very nice website, spotless website, attentive website.

Really, can you expand on those subjects?
especially on "attentive website" ?
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:09:14 AM

I expect this project increase well and ideally! Very nice website, spotless website, attentive website.

It is something that could make a noob, Jr.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
teasider

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

Those are just bots commenting.
weird practice.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

weird practice.
I wonder you are right dude, I can see a lot of same comments all around different topics these weeks, they just post bala bala with a same pattern.
You mean projects pay Bots to post this comments?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
teasider

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:44:06 AM

weird practice.
I wonder you are right dude, I can see a lot of same comments all around different topics these weeks, they just post bala bala with a same pattern.
You mean projects pay Bots to post this comments?

I hope not, but as you said as well, I see it all around the forum - not just specific projects.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:02:24 PM

I hope this plan will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.  Good luck fellows.
On the official twitter page was news that the team Matrix will be at a conference in Turkey on July 28. Will wait for report!
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:33:47 AM

What happens when the AI doesn't want to do humans menial requests? Like you directly on the google map because its too busy solving quantum equations?
How can the Matrix be controlled if AI acts against?
hamamana99

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:12:29 AM

The Korean or Japanese ETF would be epic as well, but there’s some type of credibility that comes from American markets that make the big boy hedge funds and other institutional $ FOMO.
Sucess

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:12:53 AM

I’ve researched in-depth all the top coins that I think have value. MAN is on top. Good luck to us . It will be interesting  when $ will flow into Alts. My gut feeling is that the SEC won’t approve the ETF completely in August but it will by the end of the year by meeting their criteria. I think the worst of this Bear is behind us. But who knows this is Crypto and it’s unpredictable.
comfortable

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

take it as a gift from heaven that you hear from matrix ai network. it might be a one and only chance in your life to change it into a more bright future
but is the market cap compared to the time your talking of still the same, I mean the overall crypto market cap, or did just the btc fomoers shake out and other alts are larger in comparison to that period of time your talking about?
seccessful

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:57:05 PM

It's funny because the people begging for liquidity are the ones that complain when the price doesn't go up after that exchange listing.
Sure. 100% of the people who wanted kucoin listing for more liquidity then complained that the price dropped after the listing
ronaldodo

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

Could always go lower lol if something catastrophic happened but 5800-6000 so far is showing good support for the bottom.....and that’s the range we were at before last year fomo run....so all we did is shake all the fomo buyers out back to normal range
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: