Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Warren Buffett !  (Read 244 times)
MattCrypto43 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:13:53 AM

All we know warren buffet ..

my question is : why didn't warren buffet invest in any Cryto currency like Bitcoin, etc ... or he did we don't know yet :p :p
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:23:25 AM

Based on his words from a few months back, he seems to be one of the many who had a chance to buy-in a long time back but didn't go through with it due to lack of belief in Bitcoin. Further, as prices continued to soar, he took it up to himself to continue spreading the 'bubble' plague. I do not believe he has any investments in cryptocurrencies because if he did, he wouldn't be calling it out while reaping profits.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:34:18 AM

my question is : why didn't warren buffet invest in any Cryto currency like Bitcoin, etc ... or he did we don't know yet :p :p
We have already discussed about this many times before.Buffet is a successful investor in stock market.He has vast knowledge about traditional companies.But he lacks knowledge about new technologies.Bitcoin being a new technology,he just wants to stay away from it.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:43:49 AM

I dont exactly know who warren buffet is and i dont really want to know.
Last time he spread the word of bubble about bitcoin. I dont know why he did it. I think he does not get any income from bitcoin so thats why he tried to spread that bad word to other people.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:57:13 AM

Warren buffett is king of stock markets , he has in depth knowledge of stock companies and how it works , he is the one role model for so many  stock and mutual fund investors , on technology wise he may not be interested to invest on crypto currencies  as crypto currencies does not work like stock markets shares , it is entirely different concept like de-centralized .

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:59:31 AM

and my question is:
how do you know that Warren Buffet have not invested in bitcoin yet?
for all you know he might be the biggest bitcoin whale in the whole world holding at least 1000 bitcoins.

in fact i believe that is why he have ever talked about bitcoin. he wanted to buy in the dips Wink

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:06:35 AM

You can not be perfect in everything. There are solutions, the correctness or the error of which, we will see with time.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:15:52 AM

I have heard, although cannot confirm, that Warren Buffett only invests in things he understands well and crypto is something he does not understand well at all. Also, have heard he may only choose stable and consistent things to invest in. Just my 2c.

:]
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 11:16:49 AM

He is a very successful investor but now is 87 years old and not sure if he can catch the technology revolution behind bitcoin and blockchain

ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:14:54 PM

With all due respect to the man, i am still looking up to him when it comes to investing, his ways has been proven through time, i guess if if also had tried to venture in cryptocurrency he will be shocked on how fast his system would work, but thanks to him a lot of investors in crypto currency today, uses his styles on how to invest and more likely than not, also have the same result and that might be the reason why he did not push crypto currency, since it will only show that bitcoin is not a bubble. Though he did not invest in crypto currency and say that bitcoin is a bubble, people still uses his ways and his reasoning why they invested in bitcoin, and there is a high chance that there will be a warren buffet in cryptocurrency.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:18:27 PM

All we know warren buffet ..  my question is : why didn't warren buffet invest in any Cryto currency like Bitcoin, etc ... or he did we don't know yet :p :p

He clearly said that all the cryptos are a big scam for him, and maybe he was not wrong about that.

The real problem are the guys like McAfee who are trying to pump and dump all the coins who are on the market like he is doing right now.

The market is full of manipulators, big whales, and a lot of other kind of people who are only taking advantage of the situation.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:26:15 PM

I have heard, although cannot confirm, that Warren Buffett only invests in things he understands well and crypto is something he does not understand well at all. Also, have heard he may only choose stable and consistent things to invest in. Just my 2c.
That is not not entirely true.
For example he hates gold and he has never invested in gold but he invested in silver.
He thinks bitcoin is just one big bubble and that is the reason why he didn't invested.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:50:09 PM

How can we answer this as we are not warren buffet. I don't think that he is invested in crypto, at least not very knowingly. If he is it will be via some advisor or such. I'm sure he has no real need to though and is doing just fine with his current set up.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:51:39 PM

He said crypto was rat poison.

Some replied that he was the rat.

Grin
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:56:37 PM

He is quite old, he will never understand how cryptos works, and i understand him, he is more than 80 years old if i am not wrong, he borned on the period in where there were farms.. not a "blockchain" like it is right now.

I have heard, although cannot confirm, that Warren Buffett only invests in things he understands well and crypto is something he does not understand well at all.

He has always invested on stocks, on currencies, on "stable" things , but we all know that stocks aren't stable too. They are probably the most insecure asset after bitcoin because of the volatility.

Also, have heard he may only choose stable and consistent things to invest in. Just my 2c.

he is old, but he is pretty smart.

Hello
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:00:29 PM

Why would anyone expect a very old multi billionaire who has hardly bothered to invest in any tech companies, several of which are now the largest and most profitable companies in the world, let anyone anything as batshit crazy as crypto?

He's a value investor and stocks are his thing. The closest traditional thing to crypto investment is forex which is something several thousand years old and he has nothing to do with either.
johniadeluca

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:01:58 PM

He's based on traditional investing, probably even conservative. Something like Bitcoin probably didn't appear close to what he had in mind as steady news focus.
ssocoins

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:08:54 PM

I don't think he invest into cryptocurrency, beause he only invested into the career that he understand, has consistant competitive advantage.
For the cryptocurrency, noboday can estimate  its real value in the future.
Anyway, I beliveve bitcoin will bring lot of profit for us in the future.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:12:24 PM

We have already discussed about this many times before.Buffet is a successful investor in stock market.He has vast knowledge about traditional companies.But he lacks knowledge about new technologies.Bitcoin being a new technology,he just wants to stay away from it.
He is actually my investment guru. I signed on him in Twitter and for now everything he have said about crypto currencies, mostly Bitcoin, came true. So, I build almost all my moves about sell-buy by his predictions and concusions.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

He might not understand Bitcoin, he thinks that Bitcoin is just a stock to invest in. There is more to Bitcoin than that.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: