Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: McAfee Doge Dump?  (Read 117 times)
Cusdonard (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:37:03 AM

Well there have been a lot of rumors that mcafee is pumping doge as seen from the recent rise of this supposedly dead coin that has not seen a new development in years! That also just means that he will dump this back into oblivion once he sees that he has already profited from it.

Do you think it will start dumping now? Based from the recent rise of bitcoins, Doge has been negatively affected and has dropped from a high of 70 sats.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:42:13 AM

I dont trust to Mcafee at all. He is all the time manipulating some coins. Probably he is collecting and then manipulating the price using social media. He did it many times in the past.

turn the page
Cusdonard (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:43:42 AM

I dont trust to Mcafee at all. He is all the time manipulating some coins. Probably he is collecting and then manipulating the price using social media. He did it many times in the past.

Well that is what he doing with DOGE now. So I guess the best option is to counter his move on DOGE as he is pumping it, it is best to do a SHORT on DOGE so that when he cashes out, you will profit from the sudden drop in price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: