Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:26:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RaiBlocks for store of value ?  (Read 272 times)
Crypto_lion (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:53:38 AM

I have been recently reading a lot of RaiBlocks and it looks interesting and there is a lot of hype now . It can handle 7000 tps and  and it's feeless.it is also about to be listed in kucoin .Do you guys think it will be a future coin which can compete with store of value coins like litecoin and Bitcoin (not now ,maybe after 5 years )?

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
talinabtc

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

I think first use case for XRB is moving crypto around between the exchanges. Alt coins will be hot in 2018, and there are so many exchanges around, so that will be a big use case. XRB is also set up for microtransactions, so hopefully online and brick stores will implement a truely feeless crypto coin. Bitcoin is a store of sentimental value Cheesy

Best of luck,
Tal
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:38:44 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 12:50:50 PM by Zakhal

Its going to be listed to Kucoin, Binance and Cobinhood soon. It has something we all want, instant transfers with zero fees. Who does not love that? It also has a strong community to drive it to new heights.

I expect RaiBlock pairs to be introduced in several exchanges in near future.
fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:51:42 PM

I think first use case for XRB is moving crypto around between the exchanges. Alt coins will be hot in 2018, and there are so many exchanges around, so that will be a big use case. XRB is also set up for microtransactions, so hopefully online and brick stores will implement a truely feeless crypto coin. Bitcoin is a store of sentimental value Cheesy

Best of luck,
Tal

I hold quite a bit of Bitcoin in time locked addresses until 2020.  I am actually fearing that their value will be greatly diminished if Lightening Network doesn't succeed.  There are Bitcoin maximilists who'd never hold another coin who are starting to buy RaiBlocks because it has all the properties of Bitcoin but it has 1-3 second transaction time and is without fees.  If we start seeing an exodus of Bitcoin believers when RaiBlocks gains momentum, I can't imagine where this is going to go. 

Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

I already started sell some old currencies like Zcash to buy more Rai. Out with the old and in with the new.
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:19:23 PM

I hold quite a bit of Bitcoin in time locked addresses until 2020.  I am actually fearing that their value will be greatly diminished if Lightening Network doesn't succeed.  There are Bitcoin maximilists who'd never hold another coin who are starting to buy RaiBlocks because it has all the properties of Bitcoin but it has 1-3 second transaction time and is without fees.  If we start seeing an exodus of Bitcoin believers when RaiBlocks gains momentum, I can't imagine where this is going to go.  
Downfall of bitcoin might mean the crash of entire cryptomarket. Who would buy crypto if even the best of them becomes worthless when new better versions of crypto are released?

In future I think we will have many different cryptoes for many different purposes. Bitcoin might be something like gold instead of cash. It will even have smart contracts in future.

Some will of course die, but mostly just shitcoins or coins without proper funding for development.
Karto

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

yes this coin is good to move crypto from 1 exchange to another,
 it will have high liquidity if people start using it for that and for store of value
posterhebat

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

I do hope raiblock will take over crown of bitcoin, just like for a month, 30x price is going up by just bitgrail marcatox and bitflip market. This shows how community perform on building coin, just like bitcoin they know how to promote and how to recruite a new member of community. I knew xrb almost a year now and i regret i dont save some on past for long term invest. They just build such a great coin that beat out bitcoin and ripple by its instant transaction and no fee transaction. By this you can guarantee you asset is directly goto your receiver wallet, not going over the network or blockchain for a time first. At all, i'll support xrb for long term coin and invest (y)

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

I have not understood what RLB is and whether RLB is a good coin, but I will always see RLB developments in order to always get the latest updates in cryptocurrency.
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

I do hope raiblock will take over crown of bitcoin, just like for a month, 30x price is going up by just bitgrail marcatox and bitflip market. This shows how community perform on building coin, just like bitcoin they know how to promote and how to recruite a new member of community. I knew xrb almost a year now and i regret i dont save some on past for long term invest. They just build such a great coin that beat out bitcoin and ripple by its instant transaction and no fee transaction. By this you can guarantee you asset is directly goto your receiver wallet, not going over the network or blockchain for a time first. At all, i'll support xrb for long term coin and invest (y)
Please xrb even didn't surpass the ripple as the second largest cryptocurrency right now. It will be impossible in my opinion. I still save around 100k xrb i know that makes me become a millionaire right now but i just try to keep it as long as i can. But this makes me happy at all. good story for xrb.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

RaiBlocks coin is a very good coin, I feel very sorry about it when I previously bought it for under $ 1, but sold it when the market went down, and now RaiBlocks are more expensive. $ 20. RaiBlocks are widely used so it is increasing in value several times in the past. Maybe I'm not lucky.
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

The price was very high compared to the time it first appeared. First-time buyers or those who participated in award campaigns earned a lot of money.
I do not know whether it makes sense to invest now Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:19:06 PM

The price was very high compared to the time it first appeared. First-time buyers or those who participated in award campaigns earned a lot of money.
I do not know whether it makes sense to invest now Smiley

Yeah XRB showed its growth in the marketplace hence the initial appearance cost of now cheaper than current value of raiblocks. Understand everyone comes to the market usually dumped due to having cheap potential after ICO.

Yes obviously you will get the growth for XRB more than we see now. Just try to buy and hold it.
fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

I was just now thinking how nice it'd be if an exchange I wanted to transfer to had RaiBlocks.  One second and I'd be able to transfer to the exchange and buy what I want.  RaiBlocks biggest quality is the utility it provides.   It will retain value just because it's so useful to have. 

Hardva

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:22:32 PM

I just saw that this coin escaped me. in November I was looking to invest $ 500 and XRB did not appear to me anywhere.
Pity, I had 100k
I hope better project to invest, what are your portfolios?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: