Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HitBTC scamming his users about Leviarcoin XLC  (Read 139 times)
MahdiMaza (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:11:31 PM

the Leviarcoin  wallet  in HitBTC still closed and this is make the price there higher then the cryptopia market price and we have mention that the wallet never was open ,the HitBTC said cause of network Problem and  this thing Which is denied by the leviarcoin team; one member of the team said :

Hopefully we will have a better experience with the exchanges than we had we HitBTC. the bastards at some point I think during or after the ICO they asked us to sell them 200k XLC for 0.6BTC and 200K at that time was worth 10BTC. we refused since then they ignore all our emails.

In addition to all of this he doesn't respond to his users emails about this problem and now they delisted it
This makes a scamming scenario by HitBTC very possible
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:01:02 PM

the Leviarcoin  wallet  in HitBTC still closed and this is make the price there higher then the cryptopia market price and we have mention that the wallet never was open ,the HitBTC said cause of network Problem and  this thing Which is denied by the leviarcoin team; one member of the team said :

Hopefully we will have a better experience with the exchanges than we had we HitBTC. the bastards at some point I think during or after the ICO they asked us to sell them 200k XLC for 0.6BTC and 200K at that time was worth 10BTC. we refused since then they ignore all our emails.

In addition to all of this he doesn't respond to his users emails about this problem and now they delisted it

Well thats how exchanges getting profits from their users,a lot of forked happened and few just support forks,airdrops too like tomorrow nxt will give ignis drops which price is around $4 few exchanges supported the drop.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
MahdiMaza (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:42:04 PM

Well thats how exchanges getting profits from their users,a lot of forked happened and few just support forks,airdrops too like tomorrow nxt will give ignis drops which price is around $4 few exchanges supported the drop.

the problme they have have no xlc and the wallet was never opened
LAODINGTOU

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:47:04 PM

This is the benefits of a stock exchange, it can be in another exchange, the price is higher, close the tokens, withdrawal, and in other exchanges with low price, close the tokens
Frank76

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:50:52 PM

Before that, I heard only good reviews about this exchange, it's good that I did not start trading there.
MahdiMaza (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:55:44 PM

i think they was was trading nothing
MahdiMaza (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:00:41 PM

This is the benefits of a stock exchange, it can be in another exchange, the price is higher, close the tokens, withdrawal, and in other exchanges with low price, close the tokens

i'm not talking about the offer i talking about the closed wallet all time and now they delisted
MahdiMaza (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:05:47 PM

Before that, I heard only good reviews about this exchange, it's good that I did not start trading there.

but why they close wallet and said the problrm is in network when the dev confirmed that the network working
zedela89

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:44:06 AM

So I am holding some XLC coins on hitbtc so what is the proper way to withdraw them? Can you advise?
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:56:27 AM

This shady behavior is not something new for HitBTC. Right now they are doing the same with DIM COIN. They blocked the DIM COIN deposits and pumped the price. I think we all should boycott them!

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:03:12 AM

This shady behavior is not something new for HitBTC. Right now they are doing the same with DIM COIN. They blocked the DIM COIN deposits and pumped the price. I think we all should boycott them!

If you check out their forum, you'll see it's riddled with threads about withdrawal problems and wallets being unavailable. Hitbtc has become a shady place with bad customer support.
Thermatic

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:11:12 AM

There's a lot of other withdrawal issues with HitBTC
MahdiMaza (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:57:52 AM

There's a lot of other withdrawal issues with HitBTC