Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:32:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good coin to mine on mobile  (Read 305 times)
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:23:09 PM

So far, no one recommends mining with mobile phones, by viewing insufficient mining capacity in mobile phones, most miners use PCs using GPU components and CPUs that have been recommended by many miners, ETN is the first project that allows us to mine via mobile phones but in this improvement is still done in terms of security so it still can not be applied

CPU also dead including with the mobile phone mining because they will give the better hash power to mine the good and potential coin. I have tried once to mine the BCN with my computer CPU cores and one graphics card in my computer.
You have to go with the cheap coin with the CPU mining, that is no more profitable to mine the any cryptos who is focusing on the profit.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:26:52 AM

So far, no one recommends mining with mobile phones, by viewing insufficient mining capacity in mobile phones, most miners use PCs using GPU components and CPUs that have been recommended by many miners, ETN is the first project that allows us to mine via mobile phones but in this improvement is still done in terms of security so it still can not be applied

CPU also dead including with the mobile phone mining because they will give the better hash power to mine the good and potential coin. I have tried once to mine the BCN with my computer CPU cores and one graphics card in my computer.
You have to go with the cheap coin with the CPU mining, that is no more profitable to mine the any cryptos who is focusing on the profit.

By just merely reading members comments good and bad it I learned slowly the advantages and disadvantages or dos and don’ts in bitcoin mining. Thank you all for very informative posts.
manojava

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:27:15 AM

I am looking for TESLA COIN, this is my address: 5UXS3HNx1tNahioEJ6hGdU6tDgPESXaTD1
I will pay for 1000 TES at USD
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: