Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How does one sell on here?  (Read 150 times)
CrazyAntminer24 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:23:38 PM

Do I need a membership to sell, I know some sites for different things ask for membership?

Do I have to accept PayPal?

And I’ve noticed a lot of new people, myself included but they seem to real to be true
Schpetan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:28:32 PM

Since ur new all will ask for pic with ur forum bame and miner + if u do escrow other than that ur free to sell what ur selling.
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:59:10 PM

As said. Post a picture of what you are selling with your forum name and date on. Guve details about it, i.e any problems it may have (if any), basically be as transparent about it as possible. Use an escrow service such as Ognasty or phillipma1957, who will charge you a fee. They will hold the funds until the person you sell too has comfirmed receipt of the item and it is what you said it was. Then you will get the funds from the escrow.

Its the best way to deal with sales on the forum.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
r00tdude

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:34:25 AM

Do I need a membership to sell, I know some sites for different things ask for membership?

Do I have to accept PayPal?

And I’ve noticed a lot of new people, myself included but they seem to real to be true

This person is a scammer. Do not do business with him until you PM me for details and proof.

Bitrated user: r00tdude.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: