Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:42:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think Bitcoin Mining Profitable in 2018?  (Read 361 times)
imdabest239

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:24:33 PM

It is always going to be profitable, i can not understand how there is a lot of people who are saying that it is not profitable anymore. If you invest $100k, it is going to be profitable of course. But if you invest $1k, then you can not expect to earn millions.

bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:27:07 PM

I think that bitcoin mining will remain profitable even if the yield is small, but bitcoin prices will soar, so the mining costs can still be covered because bitcoin prices will be higher, so bitcoin mining will remain profitable.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:28:41 PM

but it would be more advantageous if you mining another altcoin such as ETH, XMR, ETN, DASH, LITE etc ...

it is not more advantageous to mine altcoins, it actually can be less profitable but instead it is more convenient to mine altcoins because it is so much easier to buy a GPU an build a rig from them than you can buy the latest ASIC and make a rig from them.

otherwise mining bitcoin is so much more profitable because it will go up no matter what. but for altcoins you have to wait for them to be pumped.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:45:52 PM

I think it is not as profitable as formerly. You need to spend huge money for hardware that could mine BTC with good profit.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:47:07 PM

I agree so far mining is not that profitable nowadays  especially if you don't have a good site and equipment to mine. For me instead of mining I'd rather go to trading and investment in some ICO because the market now is growing rapidly which is a good time to trade and hold coins and this will surely give good profit in the coming years
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:00:13 PM

2018 is a very good year for mining, now bitcoin prices have reached more than $ 15,000 and with a maximum electricity cost of 25 cents per KwH then by buying S9 mining tools from bitmain then we can RoI no more than 5 months.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:15:28 PM

As I see this year bitcoin mining is less profit, because the value bitcoin increase fast and we you got bitcoin from mining, the value now is small.
For me I'm not sure bitcoin mining will be profitable in 2018. But let's we see in 2018.
Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:15:47 PM

I think so too , that mining bitcoin with each passing day it becomes harder and to take even more to expand the farm. If you start mining , it is best to look to younger cryptocurrency
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:32:52 PM

I think that every hour mining bitcoin becomes less profitable and more complex. Tell me yours opinion guys plz
Digging bitcoin is not too complicated, you just have the basic knowledge about cryptocurrency and most importantly you need to have big capital. The digging of bitcoins is getting harder because of the increasing number of diggers. The profit from it is not very high

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
sohel436290

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:02:45 PM

Yes, I think it's will be most Profitable in 2018, actually, I think it's just not a Mining hopefully all activity with Bitcoin will Profitable. though  Bitcoin Mining prosses is some critical, so you have to take out more knowledge about Mining, also this pay is very low but if you can do that you can earn constant income from Bitcoin Mining, Bitcoin Mining is a good think last few years was Profitable Bitcoin Mining, so hopefully Bitcoin Mining will be more Profitable in 2018. 
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:05:58 PM

I think that every hour mining bitcoin becomes less profitable and more complex. Tell me yours opinion guys plz
Digging bitcoin is not too complicated, you just have the basic knowledge about cryptocurrency and most importantly you need to have big capital. The digging of bitcoins is getting harder because of the increasing number of diggers. The profit from it is not very high

it is called mining not digging.
and it is highly profitable to mine bitcoin if you can handle the electricity costs and the maintenance that the equipment requires.
at any time you find a block you receive 12.5BTC and currently an additional 6-8BTC for the fees! (or a share of the total based on your share of the hashrate in the pool) and with the price constantly rising the profit that you make is HUGE.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:09:07 PM

If you are dealing with daily basis then yes it is no longer profitable considering the difficulty and all expense with your electrical and maintenance I think its risky now investing with those expensive miners but if you are aiming for long term hold then who knows maybe we are collecting huge assets after saving everything that we mined.
VazLorde

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

QDAO

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:20:53 PM

I think it's natural because every second of people competing to get bitcoin, the less supplay left is likely to get bitcoin harder, especially with minning, while expenses remain the same as paying electric bills and others, as time goes by I think profit which in may be less and less

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:27:52 PM

Big oil loves miners and so does hardware manufactures because they are locked into CPU wars all
thanks to BTC and the design and new kids on the block like IOTA will lessen the work load over time.

Useful work is fine by me but reeving the engine without putting the car into gear is child's play
but if you want to gamble $15,000 on mining rig just to make $7 a day then don't let me stop you
because its the pool owners that are robing both sides any way

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:45:23 PM

Yes CPU wars and us programmers in the past could deliver systems without it and 20,000 miners
are doing the productive work of what ten home PC's could do !

I know this because i once wrote a honey-pot proxy server and during peeks it was serving up
a whopping million requests an hour for advert-click-bots with pre-cached HTTP responses and
most of them didn't know it.

HTTP requests would be about 400 bytes long and not 250 bytes as used in block-chain so take
it from a pro that the king has got no clothes on

They can scream about centralization in academia but today we have ten big mining pools doing
90% of all transactions and you wonder why we now have a monopoly ripping us off on fees.
See https://blockchain.info/pools if you would like to question these numbers   

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
littlestars123

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:49:12 PM

You should understand that mining bitcoins are not that easy as you think.
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:31:15 PM

My opinion is btc is not too complicated if you always follow btc's rule and do the best your duty so you can earn big money
mathiaslivis

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:47:24 PM

Mining industry is very profitable in the early days. Now mining industry, unless you have large mines and low power, ordinary miners earn very little profit. This year, the most profitable ones in mining industry should be all those suppliers. This month's price has increased by 80% compared with two months ago. Besides, you know, their mines are all booked, and the suppliers are still getting money when they are still in production.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:50:05 PM

Yes, It seems Bitcoin Mining is Profitable in 2018 but it is not that easy task, you should have proper knowledge of crypto. I think it will not be that profitable if the mining is less but if you mine a lot then it will be beneficial to you because the price of bitcoin is very high.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
The Matrix

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:53:18 PM

I think it would be more profitable if one could use solar power for free :-) But it would propably be more profitable mining alt coins and then exchange them for btc.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: