Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:19:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENJ] Undervalued, under traded and hardly talked about. Enjin Coin.  (Read 192 times)
spunkybd (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:13:08 PM

I wanted to bring some attention to this coin, because I don't think it's quite gotten the exposure it should have yet.

There was an ICO in October for an ERC20 token that would be used as a platform for Enjin.com. The ICO was initially opened at $0.03 for private investors and $0.05 for public entry. The token is right now trading above $0.12. Enjin.com is a highly sucessful company from Singapore that basically lets you create and integrate a CMS website into various MMO's using their API's and Minecraft servers using plugins. The said plugin has a combined documented total of 5.2 Million downloads, the Enjin.com website has over 19.3 Million registered users. There are hundreds of thousands of Enjin based communities where only the website owner knows such.

Unlike many gaming tokens or coins that try to verify competitions or use external blockchain solutiosn, they are slated to launch the full contract and plugin late January and will be bringing an Ark plugin as well as other platform SDK's. These SDKs will be the breeding ground for custom items tied to the blockchain in moddable games or completely new games. The items and the coins are directly integrated into games and their dev team has already begun working on a plethora of items to be released next year.

On top of that, the Enjin secure wallet is being released on the 29th for Android and later iOS and Windows. It will support BTC, LTC, ENJ and all ERC20 tokens. They will be working on adding new tokens after the initial release.

They have a very detailed Roadmap on their website with all of the planned features. Their developers are always on their Telegram.

The tokens are currently seeing the highest volume trading on Binance. The trading volume is a measly 750 BTC. Comparing that to other crypto markets with thousands of BTC trades, we can calculate a suggested token price of nearly $8 once full Enjin.com implementation is reached. A lot of tokens and cryptos are traded on pure speculation, but the team at Enjin has delivered in every aspect of their company and has been customer focused form the beginning creating the easiest CMS gaming implementation on the internet. I don't "think" that Enjin will be successful, I know enjin will be successful and wanted to give you all a fair warning and early preview into their project.

I implore you to check out their site, look at their marketing team and even check out some servers and communities surrounding Enjin. You will see this is not a maybe coin, we haven't reached the customer base yet.. This will be huge.

wisdommember

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:51:28 PM

enjin is a good coin.working platform for several years. good team and great community.
spunkybd (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:38:09 PM

enjin is a good coin.working platform for several years. good team and great community.

I agree, so much potential and it's not trying to be the greatest thing in the world. They are sticking to what they are good at and there is so little buzz about it.

How many coins can fight to be the perfect global currency at one time? Enjin has a great platform that expands on it's already massive community base.
spunkybd (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:56:35 AM

Review of Enjin by Hyper Fox studio:

http://hyperfoxstudios.com/enjin-coin-cryptocurrency-games/?utm_content=buffer477e4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:31:25 AM

I agree, so much potential and it's not trying to be the greatest thing in the world. They are sticking to what they are good at and there is so little buzz about it.

How many coins can fight to be the perfect global currency at one time? Enjin has a great platform that expands on it's already massive community base.

Maybe it is because there are like 10-20 gaming coins around and sometimes it takes the market time to realize their are hidden gems available. Thanks for bringing it to my attention I have a few gaming coins in my portfolio this one may be an add too now Smiley

spunkybd (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:54:05 AM

Maybe it is because there are like 10-20 gaming coins around and sometimes it takes the market time to realize their are hidden gems available. Thanks for bringing it to my attention I have a few gaming coins in my portfolio this one may be an add too now Smiley

None of those have a very strong company behind them. Enjin is creating SDK's for multiple engines and programming languages. They are also releasing a new plugin for minecraft with direct Enjin coin integration into their CMS sites hosted by thousands of minecraft servers. It will be a HUGE increase in users. You should read some of the articles I linked for more information, or ask here, I know a lot about the project!
spunkybd (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

New huff post article, great time to join, so much room for growth.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-top-5-crypto-projects-to-watch-in-2018_us_5a4c6a77e4b06cd2bd03e359
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:11:03 PM

I quite like ENJ and participated in their ICO. The price has been steadily increasing over the past few weeks and I think it will rise quickly once more gamers on the Enjin platform use the tokens for transactions and such.

spunkybd (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

I quite like ENJ and participated in their ICO. The price has been steadily increasing over the past few weeks and I think it will rise quickly once more gamers on the Enjin platform use the tokens for transactions and such.

Just the beginning if you ask me, I can see $2-3 easily by the end of the year. I've been laughed at this entire time being told it wouldn't hit $0.2.. I wish people would just listen and open their eyes.
mongkie

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

i see the steady upward trend of this coin. thanks for the insight.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: