Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING][SCAMMER] xvg-mg.idcray.com  (Read 577 times)
denax (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:23:13 PM

Yesterday the site went down. Now they are back up, but claim to have magically lost 2,640,000 XVG due to a "mistake". Here is the Quote from the pool owner:

im so sorry
my xvg-mg pool was mining wrong chain few hours
we are try to fix it now
please waiting a moment
we will back quickly
thx

I requested a Debit_MP (Manual Cash Out) yesterday and the Status became confirmed and transaction was completed after ~20mins, the XVG went away from my balance but on my wallet I didnt receive any. Thats now over 12h. When I try to search for the transaction hash ("468e860a1a0b3996fea3df11b96766db48d51c98075ec26df7144ed4148565ea") on a Verge explorer it says transaction could not be found. It was never send to me. But my XVG is gone on the site. AND NOW they increase the Pool fee to the double because they want to earn back what they lost BUT IT WAS THEIR MISTAKE. And they let us pay for it.

Btw I dont think there was an error, I think they scammed the money since in the last month the pool became huge trafic, way more than before when nobody used this shit pool. And now they got greedy. Greed destroys people. They not only stole the XVG but also used it as an excuse to even increase the Pool fee.

I am going to switch to a diffent Pool. Either I'm staying with XVG and going to this pool: http://strataspool.com/getting_started   Or Im going back to DGB even tho I will be making less, I wont support scammers who scam me and this community!
denax (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:58:03 PM

Does anyone have experience with https://www.starpool.biz/ ?
The pool has no fees till feb, but hashrate is kinda low. Would some people join in with me? Smiley
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:48:45 PM

Why would you mine on such a pool anyways? Stick to a pool you know...  Huh
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:49:35 PM

The pool has no fees till feb, but hashrate is kinda low. Would some people join in with me? Smiley

Why not HashRefinery, Ahash, Yiimp?
denax (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:52:57 PM

Why not HashRefinery, Ahash, Yiimp?

HashRefinery Myriad Groestl algo Pool is empty
Ahash Pool Hashrate of myriad is like 100MH/s
Yiimp doesnt offer that algo

These 100MH/s of Ahash are not better than a pool with 0% fee..
lncm

Activity: 388
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:03:01 PM

I was mining with them too. I have 9.xx XVG but now I'm afraid to do the cashout for now.

I have already mined around 13 XVG and didn't have any problems with transfering them to my wallet.

What pool and algo do you recommend to use with AMD RX cards?

For what I've researched, Myriad Groestl with SGminer optimized kernel was the best for AMD rigs.

Any suggestions?
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:15:13 PM

Yesterday the site went down. Now they are back up, but claim to have magically lost 2,640,000 XVG due to a "mistake". Here is the Quote from the pool owner:

im so sorry
we are try to fix it now
please waiting a moment
we will back quickly
thx

I requested a Debit_MP (Manual Cash Out) yesterday and the Status became confirmed and transaction was completed after ~20mins, the XVG went away from my balance but on my wallet I didnt receive any. Thats now over 12h. When I try to search for the transaction hash ("468e860a1a0b3996fea3df11b96766db48d51c98075ec26df7144ed4148565ea") on a Verge explorer it says transaction could not be found. It was never send to me. But my XVG is gone on the site. AND NOW they increase the Pool fee to the double because they want to earn back what they lost BUT IT WAS THEIR MISTAKE. And they let us pay for it.

Btw I dont think there was an error, I think they scammed the money since in the last month the pool became huge trafic, way more than before when nobody used this shit pool. And now they got greedy. Greed destroys people. They not only stole the XVG but also used it as an excuse to even increase the Pool fee.

I am going to switch to a diffent Pool. Either I'm staying with XVG and going to this pool: http://strataspool.com/getting_started   Or Im going back to DGB even tho I will be making less, I wont support scammers who scam me and this community!

And I also think why on Yobit the auctions have stopped ... And here such news. Bad(
The last Debit_AP transaction was conducted on 2017-12-26 13:33:05

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
denax (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:31:05 PM

I was mining with them too. I have 9.xx XVG but now I'm afraid to do the cashout for now.

I have already mined around 13 XVG and didn't have any problems with transfering them to my wallet.

What pool and algo do you recommend to use with AMD RX cards?

For what I've researched, Myriad Groestl with SGminer optimized kernel was the best for AMD rigs.

Any suggestions?

Sadly I cant help you since I dont mine with my PC anymore (and back when I did, I did it with nvidia. I'm using the Baikal Giant X10 now
But I hope someone else will be able to help you.. Smiley
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:37:14 PM

im so sorry
we are try to fix it now
please waiting a moment
we will back quickly
thx

I also did not get my 60 XVG coins....
lncm

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:41:54 PM

I actually did cash out 9.17 XVG now and transaction is confirmed and it just showed up in my wallet.

So despite the alleged problems, I didn't loose anything.

But at this moment I think a 2% fee is a bit too much.

So I'm looking forward to bring my XVG mining business with 3 Ellesmere cards to another pool, I'm waiting for suggestions.

The 2 Myr-Groestl pools linked on vergecurrency.com besides IDCray are offline.
denax (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:52:24 PM

I actually did cash out 9.17 XVG now and transaction is confirmed and it just showed up in my wallet.

So despite the alleged problems, I didn't loose anything.

But at this moment I think a 2% fee is a bit too much.

So I'm looking forward to bring my XVG mining business with 3 Ellesmere cards to another pool, I'm waiting for suggestions.

The 2 Myr-Groestl pools linked on vergecurrency.com besides IDCray are offline.

Look at the link in my first and 2nd post in this Thread. There are 2 Pools.
bengaltiger

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:27:14 PM

i dnt have any problems with idcray alreadxx earned 2500+ and paid out ~2300
the pools named above dnt have many workers maybe there is a reason for that.
denax (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:31:41 PM

If you think there is no problem with a pool owner just doubling the fees because of a "mistake" he made, then I cant help you anymore.
bengaltiger

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:41:26 PM

If you think there is no problem with a pool owner just doubling the fees because of a "mistake" he made, then I cant help you anymore.

doubling the fee its not cool.
but if the payment system is right now its fine for me
better than a pool where is no worker and you mine for days for one payment...
i saw the last block found before 8 days...

i check if the revenue is about the same compare to the past days
maybe i switch back too miningpoolhib and mine dgb
denax (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:54:54 PM

doubling the fee its not cool.
but if the payment system is right now its fine for me
better than a pool where is no worker and you mine for days for one payment...
i saw the last block found before 8 days...

i check if the revenue is about the same compare to the past days
maybe i switch back too miningpoolhib and mine dgb

Thats not really an argument in my eyes. Let me give you an example:
Say you have 2 Pools.
The first one is completly empty, you can join it but you would mine alone. It has 0% fees. In this example it would take you 1 day to find a Block. But you would get the FULL block reward. After you pay the pool fees (which are 0%) you still have your entrie block.
On the 2nd pool there are other miners. If you would join the pool it would take 1h to find a block. The pool fee is 2%. So after 1h mining the pool finds a block, but you get only 1/24 of the block rewarded, so you need 24h to get to a full block, but then there is still the 2% fee, so after 24h you still dont have as much as you would have gotton on Pool 1.

Its just a matter of are you willing to pay a fee just so you can withdraw funds every hour and not every whole day? (Which then comes with even more Transaction and withdrawal fees...)
So everybody can choose for their own, but in my eyes idcray are scammer and I will not support such a thing. If you still want to then I just hope for you they wont scam again, but if they do, its your own fault for staying there.
lncm

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:04:35 PM

In strataspool verge-groestl pool there is only one miner hashing at 1.5 GH/s  Shocked

Second one pays in bitcoins, if I'm mining XVG, that's because I want XVG.
denax (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:36:16 PM

In strataspool verge-groestl pool there is only one miner hashing at 1.5 GH/s  Shocked

Look at my example from one post before. That should be an argument for strataspool.
bengaltiger

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:39:51 PM

Look at my example from one post before. That should be an argument for strataspool.

did you join any pool above?
denax (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:51:19 PM

Went back to DGB since XVG is falling and difficulty still rising.
But cant decide if I should go on MiningPoolHub, BlocksFactory or Suprnova. Any suggestions?
bengaltiger

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:59:16 PM

Went back to DGB since XVG is falling and difficulty still rising.
But cant decide if I should go on MiningPoolHub, BlocksFactory or Suprnova. Any suggestions?

i am/was on mph around 1200 dgb per day
i compare with someone with suprnova
the difference is +/- 50 dgb

i am on mph becau i can exchange dgb to other currency (and maybe use the algo switch)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: