Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much did you make so far?  (Read 257 times)
Crypto Piece (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:29:29 PM

In percentages (DON'T post the amount of money that you hold), what is your profit on your initial investment? When did you start?  Huh
JumboCactuar

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:36:17 PM

Started 2 weeks ago
400% profit
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 03:54:46 PM

I made 3x so far, I was trading coins, now I try to hold some coins but continue trading. I want to make my money 10x in 2018.
tohahamid1

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:04:11 PM

I make around 5x and still now holding some coin,which give me more profit in future I believe.
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:05:42 PM

It was 9 months. and raised the money I invested to 350x. It would be 500x if I did not have the artefacts from the transactions I made with amateur and instant anxiety. Smiley
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

My highest earning over investment is dimcoin bought coin for 1 cents now worth more than 35 cents in couple of day after hitting exchange . It is the biggest earning from all time.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:17:21 PM

I was once a trader and I made 50X of my investment in lisk but now am a bounty hunter and I actually make some money monthly in bounty campaigns.
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:39:57 PM

In percentages (DON'T post the amount of money that you hold), what is your profit on your initial investment? When did you start?  Huh
I haven't kept record of that precisely as I got both lost and profit with crypto investment.

What I can say is biggest profit I have ever made with any investment is with Komodo after holding for 6 months. I took out 10x of my total investment in terms of fiat from KOMODO (KMD).

Also recently made good profit with verge and ripple.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:42:44 PM

I started about 3 months ago, and from trading it's 400% profit and in addition to that I earned some from signature campaigns. It's much more than what I have expected!

alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:05:38 PM

I started 4 months ago, got + 50% just. Cry
For this time bounties gave me more profit than trade Grin
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:10:55 PM

I can only post this: in 2015 I sold NAV for 2BTC today is approx 30 BTC but it does not answer to your question.
I am on +1400% profit, but still have my Tokens, PRL is releasing protocol next year so sell now it will be too early like with NAV.

nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:15:30 PM

I started with $1000 and now I have one million dollar!  Grin I think this is like bubble no one is losing, when there is no one buying high bubble burst  Huh

lanax

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:18:22 PM

Im newbie today received my first tokens from the ICO. Hope next week will sell it and make 150%. im just starting to invest in ICOs.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:19:58 PM

I started late so I am just still like small time investors in the crypto industry. But I think I am doing fine also since I put it to the ethereum currency.

Now doubled my profit and maybe more could come. Add up the signature campaign from AION which gave me some good amount that could add up to my invested money in ETH. It is still going up so I am waiting for the right time,
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:23:52 PM

In percentages (DON'T post the amount of money that you hold), what is your profit on your initial investment? When did you start?  Huh

400% within last 2 months,

all our gains above average are capital losses of the established financial system (USD/EUROS/YEN) even israel is suffering from cryptoeconomics.

regards

Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:31:38 PM

My first investment was made in May 2017. To diversify the risks, I bought 30 altcoins on a long time. I decided not to invest in bitcoin, because I thought that the altcoins would give more profit. As a result, today in dollars x6, and in bitcoin-I still have a minus. Undecided

That is unfortunate I was in a similar boat as you a few weeks ago but luckily some of my alts pumped up. Have some patience if your alts pump your value will go through the roof and likely you will be up. I am not sure what I am at but it is near breakeven for BTC and up whatever in USD. Only plan to look at cashout time otherwise gonna make worse moves lol.

Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:36:04 PM

I dont think people will answer this question  Smiley It is better to hide it. Everybody have their own target and own strategy. It is ridiculous to compare it with others. The ones that earned more, probably risked more.
Prouty99

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:41:37 PM

Its hard to say really, I mean I started in Sept 2017 with nothing, since then I have spent not one dime on anything up to the present day, yet hold well over 3K alts of all varieties and flavours. Only now starting to realize the worth of what I hold. I have only recently started to use therscan.io to search for ecr20 tokens that have been sent via airdrops (I thought nobody had sent me anything until i found etherscan )

Biggest lesson learned? Wallets that don't display ECR20 tokens, such as Exodus for example, still receive ECR20 tokens to their ether address, and you will only find out what you hold using etherscan if you use a wallet that doesn't display tokens. Yes this sounds like a noob comment, but I am a noob but I am waking up rapidly.

Must be millions of noobs out there not realizing they hold a crap load of ECR20 tokens.

Anyone in this thread want to put a percentage on that ?

God bless bitcointalk just for waking people up.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:24:16 PM

I started trading with 200 dollars since the summer. Now they have earned 600 dollars from them. Of course, this is largely due to the bitcoin course, but also carried out many deals. Of course, this is a rather modest result and it is impossible to guess in connection with the current situation.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:26:12 PM

Right now I am up about 2000% I would say. Actually perhaps a little more but it's hard to tell accurately without liquidating everything. I started properly about 4 months ago. It's been going great but I'm sure it will slow as I didn't have a big investment initially.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: