Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Calls ($29 FOR LIFETIME ACCESS)  (Read 128 times)
Techius (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:32:13 PM

I have access to high quality, premium calls that have made me a lot of money so far. I've made thousands off of these calls, and I thought it'd be generous for me to share this.

For $29, using any crypto currency, you can get lifetime access to these premium calls and make thousands, just like me.

Contact me if interested. Thanks.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:44:44 PM

I have access to high quality, premium calls that have made me a lot of money so far. I've made thousands off of these calls, and I thought it'd be generous for me to share this.

For $29, using any crypto currency, you can get lifetime access to these premium calls and make thousands, just like me.

If you can give me a free trial then I might be interested to become your partner though its really a hard gamble risking some money inside the trade a lots of pump groups inside telegram and slacks are being organized from time to time so I might be asking for some real assurance that you are not part of them.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:49:07 PM

If you can give me a free trial then I might be interested to become your partner though its really a hard gamble risking some money inside the trade a lots of pump groups inside telegram and slacks are being organized from time to time so I might be asking for some real assurance that you are not part of them.

He's right give some assurance before make dealing with.
Besides i'm willing to work with you if i can see the assurance that you have.

Techius (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:51:32 PM

He's right give some assurance before make dealing with.
Besides i'm willing to work with you if i can see the assurance that you have.

It's only $29. I can do it 50% off for you guys specifically to review. I don't do P&Ds. I find them immoral.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: