Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.5 BTC quickly!  (Read 726 times)
Yuusha (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:32:05 PM

Hi.

I need 0.5 BTC to complete a transaction.

I've previously borrowed 3 BTC from CoinLenders, you can find the thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=231738.msg2439912
My repayment was never confirmed in the thread, but if you want to confirm it, feel free to contact TradeFortress. I have some more info about trades and loans I've done previously in that thread.

I will pay back 0.6 BTC before the week is over.

Please contact me if interested. Thanks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:33:55 PM

Why don't you get it from CoinLenders again, then?

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:40:29 PM

Why don't you get it from CoinLenders again, then?

Spot on. You'll find BTC on coinlenders, people on this sub use bitcoins, not BTC, as on coinlenders.

Quote from: CoinLenderHomePage
All uses of 'BTC' on this website are for illustration only and do not represent any 'virtual currency' such as Bitcoin.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:40:59 PM

This one looks like a hacked account. It went dark at the same time the forums user/pw list was leaked, then just recently started back active again.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:44:48 PM

Because I need the money quickly, and there's no guarantee that an application for a CoinLenders loan will be approved this evening, and this transaction is pretty urgent.

Tomatocage: If you go back a bit, you'll notice that I've become inactive on this forum a bit on and off.

If anyone has any suggestions as to how someone from Sweden can buy bitcoins instantly (or nearly instantly, say, maximum three hours), that works too.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:49:44 PM

Well good luck then Smiley

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:50:40 PM

Because I need the money quickly, and there's no guarantee that an application for a CoinLenders loan will be approved this evening, and this transaction is pretty urgent.
Try asking directly TradeFortress, just in case.

After all, if you successfully repaid 3 BTC, he shouldn't have many problems lending you 0.5 BTC now, won't he?

Also, why do you need them so urgently?

Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:54:20 PM

TradeFortress isn't online at the moment.

What I'm buying needs to be delivered by Friday, as I'm going to need it next week. I'm going to have to order it tonight in order to be sure it arrives in time.

Does anyone know of any services that can be used from Sweden that allows instant buying of bitcoins? Thanks!
Kouye

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:58:55 PM

If anyone has any suggestions as to how someone from Sweden can buy bitcoins instantly (or nearly instantly, say, maximum three hours), that works too.

If you have any altcoin worth ~1BTC as collateral, I can lend you 0.5 bitcoins quite instantly, once I receive (or any escrow I trust, such as Tomato) the altcoins.

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:59:07 PM

What I'm buying needs to be delivered by Friday, as I'm going to need it next week. I'm going to have to order it tonight in order to be sure it arrives in time.

Does anyone know of any services that can be used from Sweden that allows instant buying of bitcoins? Thanks!
What it is that you are buying that you need so urgently? Why do you have only 3 hours of time for that? Strikes me as odd, I know of no business that ends its office day at 01:00 AM.

Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 08:13:30 PM

What it is that you are buying that you need so urgently? Why do you have only 3 hours of time for that? Strikes me as odd, I know of no business that ends its office day at 01:00 AM.
What I'm buying is private, I'm afraid. I only have three hours because I have to work tomorrow, and I'd like to get some sleep.

That said, I do understand your skepticism.

Kouye: Sorry, I don't have any altcoins whatsoever. I don't have any other kind of collateral either, the only thing I can think of is this account, and it's not worth that much.

Actually, there is one thing. I have a secondary Steam account with games worth a total of 57,96€
Will that do as collateral?
Kouye

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 08:18:58 PM

Kouye: Sorry, I don't have any altcoins whatsoever. I don't have any other kind of collateral either, the only thing I can think of is this account, and it's not worth that much.

Actually, there is one thing. I have a secondary Steam account with games worth a total of 57,96€
Will that do as collateral?

No, sorry.
Good luck.

Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 09:04:56 PM

If anyone else is interested, the Steam account can be used as collateral.
I guess I can also provide some ID and other stuff, if it's really necessary, as long as we get it over with quickly.
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 09:15:42 PM

Steam accounts don't work as collateral. I believe it was PatrickHarnett who first got scammed when lending with a Steam account as collateral.

The actual thread is wayy back in history, but I did find this:
In one thread a steam account was used as collateral. Yours is probably worth more than $63.

The last one I remember that happening the lender got burned on the loan, so... Wink
Well then the lender got a lot of cheap steam games. Life is tough, but I bet the lender managed to sell off the account for nearly the cost of the loan (if not, then the lender made a poor decision in the first place)

No, Steam gives users several ways to recover accounts, it is not safe to use them as collateral, or to buy them.
Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 09:23:05 PM

Ah, I see. Good point.

I guess I'll just have to give up on this, since time is running out and no one seems to be willing to lend me any money.

Thanks anyway!
Kouye

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 09:31:27 PM

Np, better luck next time!
Mine some altcoins, in the meantime, you'll get instant bitcoins loan from me if you can provide a 2x to 3x (varies depending on my own estimation) value of any coin listed on cryptsy as collateral - being sent to an escrow, of course.
37 LTC would have been ok, for example.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: