Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 05:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase unresponsive almost week after guaranteed bank deposit  (Read 725 times)
utopiacoins (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 08:23:19 PM

I realize that with the rapid growth of Coinbase, there are challenges. However, it is frustrating as a customer to be kept in the dark. My friends and I have made successful transactions with them up to this point.

Issue: On July 18, 2013 at 05:58am EDT, cashed out BTC to my bank account.

Deposit was due to arrive by Wednesday, July 24th per Coinbase and it never did! I changed bitcoins into dollars (bank deposit via Coinbase).

I emailed their support team on July 25th and Olaf's response on JUL 25, 2013 03:38PM PDT, was "This transfer should now have completed. Let me know if you still don't see the funds in your bank account!"

I emailed them again on July 25, 26, and 29th indicating that the transaction did not occur and I have not heard anything back from them. What gives?

Then I even tried posting on their public forum today but again, nothing.

I have a friend who wants to sell merchandise all over the world and I suggested using Bitcoins but hesitated to mention Coinbase because if he has issues like I do, then he'll get upset at me.

What is going on here?
CrashX

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 09:18:22 PM

Check with your bank, been told that US banks are closing or freezing account connected to Bitcoins.

Good Luck...
steveg

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 09:51:45 PM

There are some changes with their support,it takes ages them to respond.I'm having issues with them too.I'm lvl 2 user,almost a year old account and now i can't buy btc anymore because i receive their high risk messages and their support answer as robots "blah blah blah high risk,please try again blah blah blah". Emailed,twitted,wrote at facebook,no changes and no answer.
7dimes_Propbook

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:42:33 PM

They'll bother the people who they don't receive their funds from obviously but not the people who they owe...  Roll Eyes
utopiacoins (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 02:14:08 PM

Still no response.

What do i do?
utopiacoins (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 01:14:44 PM

Still waiting and have not received my deposit yet~!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: