Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:29:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Diploma Course at BNTU ..... The Trust & Value is Beginning  (Read 78 times)
jerrysmith (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:19:03 PM

In this way popularity of Bitcoin will raise. Belarus’ president Alexander Lukashenko has legalized cryptocurrencies, ICOs, and smart contracts.
https://news.bitcoin.com/university-belarus-crypto-course-legalization/
baradfo

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:33:23 PM

It would help out true. The more countries that start to "legalize" cryptocurrencies the better, since it's going to be around anyway. The promotion, much less embracing, of cryptocurrencies would help other countries to adopt them as well. Though I could see a potential downside to this as well. That being after people take the ICO course at this university another wave of shit ICOs cropping up from that region. Hopefully the course would go over the downside of that trend happening.
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:42:19 PM

I think it's still too early for this, now? We don't even know what the majority of the world's governments will act regarding bitcoin. A blockchain course would make more sense in my opinion, but nevertheless this is still good in terms of exposure.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: