Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts to HODL  (Read 645 times)
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:30:28 AM

for me i just hold my ethereum and Aion. and also ICON (ICX) the price is already hit 60x of ICO price.
you can still buy Aion if you're too late for buying ICON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:59:04 AM

So we have been hearing this for quite a while now and most of us are of the opinion that bitcoin is one to HODL.

What about altcoins?
Which ones do you think are worth HODLing? (Really long term: 5+ years at least)
I have some ICOs to be holding for long time maybe around 1 up to 5 years later, they are truckcoin and EOS my reasons hold them for long because in my personal analysis fundamental of them, they are good projects based on the aspects of fundamental and they has big chance to be more expensive in the future and right now the price of then still can be called as cheap, so i could made investment into them with small amount of money and large of money, i don't guarantee they will be sucessfull in the future but based on the price of ICO token that always increase every time, why not they will be booming couples years later.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:38:10 AM

I would suggest that you pick altcoins that are associated to a real product and not just a.n.other random coin. Companies with a real product solution will truly have something of worth to support the value of their coin. I am holding CTR (Centra) they have an 8 currency debit card issuing worldwide and spendable anywhere with a Mastercard symbol.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Jon lang

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:23:50 AM

A lot of people had been asking this question. But I'll answer it again. If you're thinking of a long term hold, then my money is on the following: ETH, NEO, EOS, XMR, LTC. These coins has a lot of potentials and a good investment of the moment since the price is not that high, yet. IOTA looks good, too. But I haven't invested on it, yet. Maybe soon.

For short term hold (ones I used for trading), I use AION, VTC, and SALT. I have earned quite a lot from trading these coins.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:23:15 AM

The first Cryptocurrency to calculate to invest is Ripple. We know what happened a few days back bitcoin prices declined and so did the altcoin others such as ethereum and bitcoin cash decreased, but not for Ripple, even ripple increased prices. Because i understand the advantages of this coin is its value is not affected by rumours and speculation.
And the second coin is ethereum, when looking at coinmarketcap ethereum position is in the second position. I think ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin and has a great potential ethereum price in the future will rival the bitcoin price. One example that the high ethereal nutrient in the future is its ICO payment project using ethereum.
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:26:28 AM

In my opinion, eos, bnb, are the most promising Alts, I begin to buy them 1 month ago, and the have brought much profit for me, and will continue.

Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:26:43 AM

In my case I'm holding all the coins I got from the signature bounty campaign because I have a good full-time job as an overseas worker. I'm lucky having a company and a job that let's me do the bounty campaigns requirements in my spare time.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:28:12 AM

I have Oyster Pearl PRL, BM Chain, Worldcore and Clout tokens and I'm gonna hold them as long as I can because I know these coins will make me rich in the future.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:46:25 AM

In my opinion, eos, bnb, are the most promising Alts, I begin to buy them 1 month ago, and the have brought much profit for me, and will continue.

As a fellow bounty campaign participant, most of us are having coins that has no yet value so we have no choice but to hodl until they're are valuable currency. I have coins that already have good values, some of them are really jaw dropping values but some of them are just sitting in my wallet.
I'm gonna hold them all until time will come if I'm in need of money badly.

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:08:43 AM

I think that you need to invest in those alts that are supported by experienced developers. It has been understood that not only the product itself and its idea are important but also how it is promoted. just hodl ethers
COINISM0001

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:47:06 PM

Highly recommend the following ALTs being a strong buy and HODL for 2018. I

1) POWR - Energy industry

2) XRP - the Best payment solution in crypto

3) DRGN - DAPP capable coin

4) PRG - great utility coin for Cannabis

5) CAN - Freelancer work platform coin

I've invested in these coins and feel they will change my life in 2018

So we have been hearing this for quite a while now and most of us are of the opinion that bitcoin is one to HODL.

What about altcoins?
Which ones do you think are worth HODLing? (Really long term: 5+ years at least)
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:01:41 PM

Buy something that s going to be used in daily life in the future like DENT,ETHOS,FACETER ,AITHEON,VECHAIN,ICX,ETH,LISK,WAVES.....
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:02:02 PM

What about altcoins?

Ethereum
Litecoin
Cardano
NEO
Monero and
NEM
There will be a big jump in the middle of this year and the NEO will start first representing other altcoins and that happens after Bitcoin has a more serious increase.

turbospeedens

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:03:50 PM

personally i hold

DeepOnion and oxycoin.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:10:10 PM

personally i hold

DeepOnion and oxycoin.
I am not holding that Deeponion coin or the other coin because they look like they can scam somebody. I only invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

What about altcoins?
I have never been a fan of hodling for too long any altcoin. Let's be honest, most of us are involved in this business looking for big profits and very few are interested in the technological development and innovations that each altcoin can bring to the economic field. Therefore I believe that we should not fall in love with any altcoin and sell it as soon as we reach sufficient profitability before switching to a new coin.

I do not quite agree, there are projects that you really want to hold for a long time, but there are also those about which you say to get profit and sell

PatM14

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:58:19 PM

OMG NEO DGPT are all ones that im going to HODL  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:00:07 PM

I still recommend ethereum, because we know ethereum is a strong altcoin for the last few years, it would be wise if we keep ethereum for the next 5 years
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:02:02 PM

Definitely these are coins that have already taken root in the real sector. Because with the growth of the market and their capitalization and scope of application will only expand. Therefore, the BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO can be safely taken

cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:03:07 PM

My only long time hold is eos. I think it's the only other platform able to create an economically incentivized ecosystem similar to how the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance worked out for ethereum. Got in really early, it's my best performing investment, so far.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: