Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:11:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Digitex - Commission-free cryptocurrency futures exchange  (Read 26134 times)
dayag

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

Finished with the bounty/airdrop!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
junbatz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

very promising. this project has a potential in digital currency world. I really like the idea and the concept. Kudos to the developer and the team behind this project. Keep up the good work and fly high to the moon.
liam03

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:31:08 AM

concept was impressive. great idea. good project. looking forward on the success of this project. best of luck Digitex - Commission-free cryptocurrency futures exchange community.
Lavie1124

Activity: 210
Merit: 18

Don’t stop learning

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

I am looking forward with this coin. Great potential with having main coin in exchanger same with binance. Surely support this one

Always wear your smile , trade calm and relax.
sebastian03

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

another great and interesting project in the making. i believe this will be a big hit in digital currency market. You have my full support Digitex community. Good luck
frixdark

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:41:56 AM

looks like I found a good opportunity looking forward to great things from this... =)
nick1492

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

Great coin project. And wonderful dev line up. I'm in for the January 15, ICO sale. I'm into full support of the REFER And EARN program. I'm sure the ICO will be a great success. I'll refer as much friends that I knew of whore are mainly ICO followers of new coins.

icesteam

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

finishairbounty !!
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:39:19 PM

This can be a game changer in the feature
Digitex Futures (OP)

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:13:05 AM

"Zero Trading Fees:
By using its own native cryptocurrency, called the DGTX token, the exchange covers costs by minting new tokens instead of charging transaction fees on trades."

Seems like a pretty good idea. But how do you plan to control the circulation of tokens if you keep minting for every transaction.  Where is the accountability in that? I'm comparing this to Fiat where there is at least a measure of control in the printing of currencies. How do you establish and maintain the value of your token?

We don't mint for every transaction. Traders buy and sell BTC/USD or ETH/USD or LTC/USD futures contracts but their profits and losses are in DGTX tokens. Therefore, all traders must have a balance of DGTX tokens to participate. This creates demand for DGTX tokens, and this demand enables the exchange to mint a small number of new DGTX tokens each year to cover the costs of running the exchange. Trade by trade we are not minting new DGTX tokens
angela24

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:18:01 AM

Can you explain again how trading fee is zero? If it is real then it is an interesting ico to invest and I will be take part on this ICO. Hope you will clear it.
Digitex Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:20:52 AM

Have joined your mailing list, and have reserved some amount to invest come 15th of January. The fees cost-free is what will be attracting me most to your exchange. Hope its moons best regards.

thanks mate. Yes being able to trade without any commissions is huge, especially when you're trading very short term, so this will attract a higher number of very short term traders which will create very liquid futures markets. Liquid markets will in turn attract more traders. And the more traders there are, the greater the demand for DGTX tokens and the higher its price will climb. Commissions are a massive brake on markets and removing them completely could create some amazing markets where traders of all sizes can actually make a profit with no edge at all working against them.
Digitex Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:29:25 AM

Can you explain again how trading fee is zero? If it is real then it is an interesting ico to invest and I will be take part on this ICO. Hope you will clear it.

By using the DGTX token as its native currency in which all account balances and tick values are denominated in, the Digitex Futures Exchange can generate the revenue needed to keep the lights on by creating a small number of new tokens each years instead of charging transaction fees on trades. This is a brand new futures exchange model that removes the cost burden of the exchange from the most active traders and instead spreads it out amongst all DGTX token owners in the form of inflation. But the inflation rate will be only a few percent per year, and the demand that is created for DGTX by the exchange will dwarf the inflationary cost of paying for that exchange.
Digitex Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:44:48 AM

Have joined your mailing list, and have reserved some amount to invest come 15th of January. The fees cost-free is what will be attracting me most to your exchange. Hope its moons best regards.

thanks mate Smiley It's been a hectic day today, amazing response.

Bitcoin futures trading is going to blow up in 2018 with ETrade and Ameritrade and all those brokers marketing the CME futures contract to millions of new people who trade actively. When they get sick of being shafted by the commissions they'll be looking for an alternative and that's what Digitex will be. Commission-free futures trading with big tick sizes that make scalping viable and a nice one click ladder trading interface. There will be massive demand for DGTX tokens in 6 months from futures traders when the exchange launches

Is this going to be cash(fiat) settled future or physical(treating bitcoin as commodity) settlement?

The futures markets on the Digitex Futures Exchange will be cash settled in DGTX tokens every night at midnight if you still have an open position. There will be no physical delivery of the underlying instrument such as Bitcoin or Ethereum or Litecoin. The futures markets on Digitex are 24 hour duration Contract For Difference contracts that settle every night at midnight and if you have an open position it is rolled over into the next contract that settles in 24 hours time. When the contract is settled at midnight at the price of the Global Bitcoin Price Index (GBX) from bitcoinaverage.com the traders profit or loss is cash settled in DGTX tokens.
Digitex Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:51:40 AM

Looks like another promising project its a decentralized exchange platform, right? So does it mean we are obliged to enter our own eth wallet and private keys into the platform just like etherdelta?

No its not really a decentralized platform, its a hybrid of a centralized order matching engine combined with decentralized accounts that communicate with the centralized exchange. A centralized order matching engine is way faster, more scalable and more reliable than a blockchain based exchange, allowing for real time trading. Bear in mind, you're only buying and selling futures contracts and in the process of doing that are winning and losing DGTX tokens, you're not actually trading any tokens for other tokens like on other decentralized exchanges.
Digitex Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:58:50 AM

Bitcoin futures trading is going to blow up in 2018 with ETrade and Ameritrade and all those brokers marketing the CME futures contract to millions of new people who trade actively. When they get sick of being shafted by the commissions they'll be looking for an alternative and that's what Digitex will be. Commission-free futures trading with big tick sizes that make scalping viable and a nice one click ladder trading interface. There will be massive demand for DGTX tokens in 6 months from futures traders when the exchange launches

When are you going to distribute the token you've promised to referrers? In your website you stated that you will give 1,000 DGTX tokens for every referrals, 10,000 DGTX for 10 referrals, 25,000 for 25 referrals, 50,000 DGTX for 50 referrals and 100,000 DGTX for 100 referrals. Until I have referred 25 traders, you sent me email saying that you will get 25,000 DGTX. But lately you deleted that statement in your website. As of today I have 62 referrals, my question is, Shall I receive 62,000 DGTX for my 62 referrals or not? Because if not, I will stop promoting this. I just want a clear answer.  Thank you!

here is the email you sent me when I got 25 referrals

https://prnt.sc/hxgu53

Thanks for all those referrals! The 1st phase of our refer and earn program was such a massive success that it lasted less than a day before we had to pull the free 1,000 DGTX for every friend you refer. 3,000 email signups per hour soon exhausted all the tokens we had allocated to that (and a few more). But don't worry, we will honor all the 1,000 DGTX referral payouts that you earned before midnight on Jan 6th when we pulled it, as long as your referrals were genuine emails of real people. We'll start processing the payments after the ICO starts.
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:27:07 AM

Is this going to be cash(fiat) settled future or physical(treating bitcoin as commodity) settlement?

The futures markets on the Digitex Futures Exchange will be cash settled in DGTX tokens every night at midnight if you still have an open position. There will be no physical delivery of the underlying instrument such as Bitcoin or Ethereum or Litecoin. The futures markets on Digitex are 24 hour duration Contract For Difference contracts that settle every night at midnight and if you have an open position it is rolled over into the next contract that settles in 24 hours time. When the contract is settled at midnight at the price of the Global Bitcoin Price Index (GBX) from bitcoinaverage.com the traders profit or loss is cash settled in DGTX tokens.

Thanks, I would like to know about marketing plans? It's gonna be crucial to attract those trading on CME,Nasdaq cause average Futures trader usually not gonna be on bitcointalk and vice versa.
yluna88

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:37:18 PM

You state that traders on your platform do not need to go through KYC. How about ICO investors, is there a KYC procedure and if yes, what are required? Hope to get an answer. Planning to buy DGTX   Cheesy
Digitex Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:08:46 PM

You state that traders on your platform do not need to go through KYC. How about ICO investors, is there a KYC procedure and if yes, what are required? Hope to get an answer. Planning to buy DGTX   Cheesy

No KYC for the ICO either. My original vision of the exchange was commission-free and no KYC so it doesn't seem right to extend it to the ICO. It's nobody else's business what you do with your money and everybody knows KYC is a waste of time. It also makes us a target for hackers if we collect a bunch of personal information about you which puts you at more risk. Best way to protect your personal data is not to collect it in first place.

Digitex Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:14:15 PM

Thanks, I would like to know about marketing plans? It's gonna be crucial to attract those trading on CME,Nasdaq cause average Futures trader usually not gonna be on bitcointalk and vice versa.

Well if the growth of our email list from a few thousand to 128,000 in the last 5 days is anything to go by, there's going to be a lot of people already anticipating the launch of the Digitex Futures Exchange:) Our email list will literally be millions strong and even today email marketing is still one of the most effective, and cheapest, methods of digital marketing.

If we launch a stable, fast and secure trading platform that just works in mid 2018, with a nice one click ladder trading interface and zero transaction fees, man this shit's going to go crazy Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: