Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:51:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: QRL will make 20X like Verge  (Read 283 times)
Coink Coink (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:32:36 PM

This this the best time to invest in QRL: uniqueness of the project,
low price, low supply, almost 100% in less than a week, stability
when all cryptos went to the red.

"The Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) will be a first of its kind,
future-proof post-quantum value store and decentralized
communication layer which tackles the threat Quantum Computing
will pose to cryptocurrencies."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coink Coink (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:07:27 PM

Testnet. Mainnet launch target = January 2018.

Then... BOOOM
Coink Coink (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:29:06 PM

Quantum computing is inevitable. QRL is at the moment only on bittrex. Main net is coming.

All in all, QRL's future is bright
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:52:01 PM

Quantum computing is inevitable. QRL is at the moment only on bittrex. Main net is coming.

I suggest to all of you to avoid this coin like the hell.

The forum is full of bots at the moment promoting a lot of altcoins, such as spectrecoin, this one, and a few others.

We can not trust anymore when wee see users from low ranks trying to promote a coin, most of them are bots trying to spread the word of their own altcoins with a tiny marketcap.

Be careful, maybe that is the reason or just a pump/dump scenario.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Coink Coink (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:23:07 PM

The forum is full of bots at the moment promoting a lot of altcoins, such as spectrecoin, this one, and a few others.

We can not trust anymore when wee see users from low ranks trying to promote a coin, most of them are bots trying to spread the word of their own altcoins with a tiny marketcap.

I would like to hear what you will say to readers when QRL reaches 10$ or more in January, Mr "High rank"
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:24:08 PM

I think we should not have this kind of prejudice about certain coins, projects. I think this coin is interesting but investment is really different issue.

Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:42:19 PM

Testnet. Mainnet launch target = January 2018.

Then... BOOOM

Keyword there is target because they have been working on it for some time now. Although I will concede that when it comes out that BOOM aspect of your post is spot on. Seeing how many shitcoins have pumped over the past few days had me feeling weird but then I thought what is going to happen to the real coins and that is when I got excited and calmed down. Can't wait for this token to pump! Wink

949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:03:26 PM

Far as i know there are a lot of bots on the forum and it has already been posted on the META section of the forum, so there is nothing new with that.

Spectre coin is probably the most annoying coin that i saw on this forum, everybody is trying to hype it, and the coin is a garbage.

QRL is good, because it is already listed, but the one who you quoted in there is probably right, it is a shit to see the forum full of bots trying to hype coins.

I think we should not have this kind of prejudice about certain coins, projects. I think this coin is interesting but investment is really different issue.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Coink Coink (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:17:27 AM

Mark my words my man. QRL price will see $250 by end of 2018. qbit rates will increase faster than expected. just look at the trend of worry

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=bitcoin%20quantum%20computer
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:16:41 AM

I like many others believe that QRL will shoot up in price.

Im banking on end of jan

---Looking for new Campaign---
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:05:14 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 11:00:46 AM by bizul

I don't like it. They claim to design a secure ledger today that will be secure from the future quantum-attacks. In security, there is no such thing as future-proof. You need to continuously asses your platform against technological advancements. Also, quantum-computing is not yet fully understood and the limits aren't explored. How can they define the limit of their coin resistance.

Quantum-computing shall exponentially increase the computational speed. A brute-force attack will be carried out in seconds rather than years. However, at what rate and to what extent that computational speed is still unknown. Based on this, they will either have to fork QRL multiple times to adapt to the expansion of quantum-attacks, or they will remain vulnerable until we find the limits of quantum-hardware at that time.

I'm not saying they are a scam. Please don't get me wrong. To make it simple... a non-QRL coin may be broken in a 1-second quantum-attack. A QRL coin may be broken in 1.5-second quantum attack. Nothing is for sure. Until we actually know the limits of quantum-attacks, we can't protect ourselves from it. I can claim to have a quantum-attack-resistant coin even if it can resist a quantum-attack for 0.0000001 seconds, but I'm not going to come out and say I have a quantum-attack-resistant coin that is vulnerable because that word is bad publicity for me.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
madtea

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:07:01 PM

QRL makes the future quantum-proof. So yes, maybe - one day - it will reach 20x. But that could take a while.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:15:37 PM

QRL is indeed a good token, but I think it is very expensive to invest in it at present, so I may be thinking of investing when I fall further

patboyyyyy

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

I dont know what is that QRL but i think that is part of bitcoin.and I'm willing to know what is that.then i think there's a lot of investors of QRL.
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

It is a currency to invest in the long run, I think quantum is a great option that provides security front vulnerability presenting the criptomonedas with computers quantum. it's a view to future where we can ensure and buy now and let him up hope you have success.
sp_skeptic

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:25:54 PM

I don't like it. They claim to design a secure ledger today that will be secure from the future quantum-attacks. In security, there is no such thing as future-proof. You need to continuously asses your platform against technological advancements. Also, quantum-computing is not yet fully understood and the limits aren't explored. How can they define the limit of their coin resistance.

Quantum-computing shall exponentially increase the computational speed. A brute-force attack will be carried out in seconds rather than years. However, at what rate and to what extent that computational speed is still unknown. Based on this, they will either have to fork QRL multiple times to adapt to the expansion of quantum-attacks, or they will remain vulnerable until we find the limits of quantum-hardware at that time.

I'm not saying they are a scam. Please don't get me wrong. To make it simple... a non-QRL coin may be broken in a 1-second quantum-attack. A QRL coin may be broken in 1.5-second quantum attack. Nothing is for sure. Until we actually know the limits of quantum-attacks, we can't protect ourselves from it. I can claim to have a quantum-attack-resistant coin even if it can resist a quantum-attack for 0.0000001 seconds, but I'm not going to come out and say I have a quantum-attack-resistant coin that is vulnerable because that word is bad publicity for me.

Actually, quite a lot is known about the capabilities of quantum computers. ECC, used by Bitcoin and most other cryptos, can be broken by Shor's algorithm in O((log N)2(log log N)(log log log N)) time. Grover's algorithm, which can be used to break the hash-based cryptography used by QRL, runs in O(sqrt(N)) which is much slower. So using hash-based cryptography you can regain your original level of security against a quantum attack by doubling the number of bits in your key but against ECC you need to increase the number of bits by a much larger proportion - to a point that may be impractical.

At the moment QRL is being held back by the fact that it's available only on Bittrex, which is not accepting new accounts, and on Liqui, which many seem skeptical about. And it's currently an ERC20 token not yet running on its own blockchain - but that is coming "soon". But it's a real project, with a competent development team. I expect it to do well once these constraints are removed.

Disclosure - I own some.
Inn0vative1
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:39:42 AM

QRL is at present the only coin with a working network that is resistant to quantum attacks. Though this is the test net (not the main net) they currently use quantum proof signatures and XMSS to .
Other coins such as Cardano plan to implement similar measures to make them fully quantum proof. While IOTA uses quantum resistant signatures, they variants of Kerl and Keccak which are not proven to be quantum proof. Thus do not offer full quantum protection. QRL is the one true coin.

If there are massive breakthroughs in the field of quantum computing, I'd expect QRL to skyrocket, especially after they launch their main net.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: