Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 03:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kraken Verify feature disabler  (Read 145 times)
suciu_patrick (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:23:06 PM

Is it only me or kraken verify system is disabled for new accounts? Is it avaible in some regions and in other is disabled or for everyone is disabled?
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:10:41 PM

Wasn't there a notice like : "Feature Disabled." or something like that? If there's none, maybe it is because of the site's performance. On their last blog post, they mentioned that the system is still considered as degraded and unreliable, so maybe just try the verification again after they successfully finished the system upgrade.

Restriction may apply to certain U.S. states, check their TOS for more accurate info about that.
tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:46:04 PM

I used the verify feature some hours before. Have you tried using another browser? Maybe that solves the trick, had happened to me before.
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

Our verifications are working normally if you want to stop by and check it out. We also had a major trading engine upgrade in the beginning of January and trades have been very smooth ever since. Be sure to check out our new trading interface at trade.kraken.com.

Please drop by our Bitcointalk thread if you need anything else!

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: