Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:41:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is stocks.exchange a scam? [IT IS NOT - only a little buggy / mediocre support]  (Read 13921 times)
hery75

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:56:02 PM

Be careful with stock.exchange I lost coin NCP 2018-06-06 22:21:27 amount 604890 NCP, 2018-06-07 05:55:38 amount 179980 NCP When  I want create ticket i saw note disable coin NCP  from 06/02 - 06/08
after i know somebody withdrawal my coin & i create ticket but the date 06/06 - 06/07 this disable coin NCP. So nobody can be transaction with coin NCP
after i create ticket they reply : how is it possible that somebody withdrawn your coins? You have 2FA and only can withdraw, because you should confirm your withdrawal from your email.
So i'm thinking if disable coin NCP who can withdrawal my NCP coin ? you know the answer
So becareful
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
retard75

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:22:08 PM

I had to leave for the technical issues they're facing right now because of their premature release of the
new website.

BTC Withdrawal worked. Took 6 hours, but with the outflow of liquidity right now I expected this delay.

Also, I personally had never a problem withdrawing or depositing. Sometimes delays at extraordinary peaks.

In my opinion: no scam. But they lack professionality.

I will come back to them as soon they get it straight.

hsprog

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:53:49 PM

I had to leave for the technical issues they're facing right now because of their premature release of the
new website.

BTC Withdrawal worked. Took 6 hours, but with the outflow of liquidity right now I expected this delay.

Also, I personally had never a problem withdrawing or depositing. Sometimes delays at extraordinary peaks.

In my opinion: no scam. But they lack professionality.

I will come back to them as soon they get it straight.

Thought I lost my coins as I happened to transfer at the moment the new website was being launched. Seemed like it was down hours but my coins were there the next morning.

Yeah the new website looks nice but holly crap it is bad. Put trades of over 1k of coins and they show consistently as a single digit number.
The basic trade section works.. well sort of. The advanced tab simply says "coming soon" I just cant understand why you would roll out an obviously half finished UI.
The candle chart doesn't follow the last traded numbers. eg last trade @ 0.00000356 BTC for a couple of hours but the candle says 0.00000335 BTC even after a page refresh. candles times are @ 30 minute intervals.
I dont wish to run them down but there is plenty of other anomalies.

I'd like to be able to trade 20k coins I've mine as they are one of the few exchanges that has them listed but there is no way I would send em there. I don't believe they are scammers but it's way to buggy for me to risk much tbh
desaart

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:16:31 AM

My account disappeared after the balance became more than 0.005 BTC. The login form shows this inscription "These credentials do not match our records." Although the day before, everything worked fine. For fourteen hours the support did not answer. It was wasted time and money (yep, the fund is very small, but still disappointing).
kitsune1977

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:21:59 PM

My account disappeared after the balance became more than 0.005 BTC. The login form shows this inscription "These credentials do not match our records." Although the day before, everything worked fine. For fourteen hours the support did not answer. It was wasted time and money (yep, the fund is very small, but still disappointing).

it happened to me. there is no answer in the chat and i had to create a new account to use the support.

i think we were stolen... Angry
kitsune1977

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:50:52 PM

for everyone who has problems in stocks.exchange do not use support or chat!!! they do not respond!!! send a message to business.support@stocks.exchange but do not put "support" as the subject!!! I just put the error and they answered me in 30 minutes!!!

they respond quickly because they think it's some investor... Roll Eyes
kitsune1977

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:34:52 PM

solved!!!
it looks like my password has changed mysteriously...alone!!!
damn passwords that change by themselves in the dead of night even when we have 2fa...

beware of passwords that have a life of their own!!!
desaart

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:31:13 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 10:45:53 PM by desaart

solved!!!
damn passwords that change by themselves in the dead of night even when we have 2fa...

They answered me in the chat and even sent an email. http://i64.tinypic.com/2v9u461.png They said to change the password again, and it all worked. O_o
I hope that this will not happen again.
retard75

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:38:33 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 04:14:33 PM by retard75

I missed something earlier. SlowGrowth said contact him on discord.

What's discord?

I'm gonna just quote myself and let you know I figured out what Discord is. lol

Hehe.  Grin

Now to something completely different:

Has anybody get the PRIVATE API to work?
Since their humungous site update the requests responding with "The credentials are invalid".
I'm aware of the change in the url.
Also tried to encode the signature, apiKey, apiSecret in several ways and even set up a new account  ...
still won't work.

Halp?

EDIT:
Figured it out. They changed (undocumented) the way they create the HMAC signature.

In PHP it looks now:

Code:
$hmacsignature = bin2hex(hash_hmac("sha512", $post_data,  $API_SECRET , true  ));

Old and therefor now obsolete way was: $hmacsignature = base64_encode( hash_hmac("sha512", $post_data, base64_decode( $API_SECRET ), true ) );
regret

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

solved!!!

I missed something earlier. SlowGrowth said contact him on discord.

What's discord?

I'm gonna just quote myself and let you know I figured out what Discord is. lol

Hehe.  Grin

Now to something completely different:
just to report that stocks exchange does not credit my deposit!!   i had a "finished status" since my 5000 ncp were confirmed on the the 9th of setember , today is the 15th and after several messages with support my deposit is not yet available!!
they say that my coins are " processing in my wallet" ..dont know what that means, now they say that there devs disabeld ncp...

Has anybody get the PRIVATE API to work?
Since their humungous site update the requests responding with "The credentials are invalid".
I'm aware of the change in the url.
Also tried to encode the signature, apiKey, apiSecret in several ways and even set up a new account  ...
still won't work.

Halp?

EDIT:
Figured it out. They changed (undocumented) the way they create the HMAC signature.

In PHP it looks now:

Code:
$hmacsignature = bin2hex(hash_hmac("sha512", $post_data,  $API_SECRET , true  ));

Old and therefor now obsolete way was: $hmacsignature = base64_encode( hash_hmac("sha512", $post_data, base64_decode( $API_SECRET ), true ) );
.Bitcoin.talk.

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

I think they rebranded their website to stex.com
Peter111280

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:20:15 PM

I think they rebranded their website to stex.com
THEY ALSO SCAMED THE PEOPLE WITH THEMS NATIVE TOKEN STEX COIN .
They was paying dividends one day they sell all of that tokens in hi price and later they decide to stop paying dividends
 Finally they disable the coin not active any more you can’t sell its just dead .
It was native token from them .
Avoid that scam exchange warning scam scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: