Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ONE COIN (scam or not)?????  (Read 262 times)
dr.pop (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:49:28 PM

This is the case with One coin in Croatia and some other eastern european countries, people are getting in depth, getting loans from banks and even selling land to get in this project. On theirs site they are calling them self a bitcoin killer, announcing a revolution in crypto and having all sorts of worn out claims...
As I understood they are working as MLM company(Multi-level marketing (MLM) also called pyramid selling, network marketing, and referral marketing, is a controversial marketing strategy for the sale of products and/or services where the revenue of the MLM company is derived from a non-salaried workforce selling the company's products/services, while the earnings of the participants is derived from a pyramid-shaped commission system(wikipedia definition)), or as i would call it ponzi scheme.
The main face behind all of this is a person called Ruja Ignatova, the company behind this is registered in Bulgaria.

This is theirs website: https://www.onecoin.eu/en/

and this is the website of so called one ecosystem: https://www.onelife.eu/en/

I think this is a github page: https://github.com/OneCoin-development

So my questions are: Has anyone here come across this project?
IS THERE ANY CHANCE THIS COULD BE REAL?

I have also searched the forum and there is nothing about this here, it seams the company is avoiding internet all together as marketing tool, they work mostly in the poorest EU countries, and yes I almost forgot they are deleting all the negative coments from their facebook page.

Wtf??
How are they even aloud to exist?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realsmans

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:16:51 PM

My friend from university was involved in this project 3 years ago. And now he can't withdraw his money to USD. It is scam project for sure. And as you said, they delete negative comments on Facebook's page, probable that is not good about them. Only MLM leaders makes money on that. Don't get in.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:25:28 PM

The Italian Antitrust and Consumer Protection Authority (AGCM) has branded OneCoin a pyramid scheme, or ponzi scheme.

The investigation wrapped up in February with OneCoin contesting the results, but regardless, the digital currency was banned in Italy at the end of February

https://cointelegraph.com/news/one-coin-much-scam-italy-brands-onecoin-ponzi-issues-25-mln-fine
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:35:35 PM

This is 100% a Ponzi scheme, they even don't have a blockchain, and it is getting banned on more and more countries.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:40:03 PM

Onecoin is a ponzi banned in many countries. They expanded hugely with p2p networking and extensive on person seminars on different countries.
Not to be confused with xunlei's onecoin which to prevent from the confusion has renamed itself Linktoken or Lianke.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:54:43 PM

This is the case with One coin in Croatia and some other eastern european countries, people are getting in depth, getting loans from banks and even selling land to get in this project. On theirs site they are calling them self a bitcoin killer, announcing a revolution in crypto and having all sorts of worn out claims...
As I understood they are working as MLM company(Multi-level marketing (MLM) also called pyramid selling, network marketing, and referral marketing, is a controversial marketing strategy for the sale of products and/or services where the revenue of the MLM company is derived from a non-salaried workforce selling the company's products/services, while the earnings of the participants is derived from a pyramid-shaped commission system(wikipedia definition)), or as i would call it ponzi scheme.
The main face behind all of this is a person called Ruja Ignatova, the company behind this is registered in Bulgaria.

I have also searched the forum and there is nothing about this here, it seams the company is avoiding internet all together as marketing tool, they work mostly in the poorest EU countries, and yes I almost forgot they are deleting all the negative coments from their facebook page.

Wtf??

straight up scam, if you want legit project, invest in one run by your favorite neighbours: viberate (here is the link if you want to know more: https://www.viberate.io/ )
soros017

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:36:45 PM

They can issue as many coins as they want, what do you think? And the worst part, as others have already said, is that you can't withdraw you money. Only fools fall for it.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:05:03 AM

In my opinon ONE COIN is just ponzi shceme project, in my country Indonesia there are many people was get scammed from this project because they can not withdraw their money. I was also read in some article in cointelegraph that said ONECOIN get banned in many country and this only ponzi shceme. And also many veteran of blockchain and cryptocurrency said the samething, so always becarefull make investment in the similar project.

dr.pop (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:21:06 AM

My friend from university was involved in this project 3 years ago. And now he can't withdraw his money to USD. It is scam project for sure. And as you said, they delete negative comments on Facebook's page, probable that is not good about them. Only MLM leaders makes money on that. Don't get in.

I never considered my self investing in this ONE COIN, just talking to a guy promoting this project is like listening to a bunch of propaganda, and then there is everything else, for start theirs numbers dont add up and from the lack of transparency to all other stuff i heard that dont hold.
I have some investments in a solid projects that I am happy with
I feel sorry for a lot of people that fall for it... 
dr.pop (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:36:26 AM

Wtf??

straight up scam, if you want legit project, invest in one run by your favorite neighbours: viberate (here is the link if you want to know more: https://www.viberate.io/ )

thanks for the suggestion, it seems like a solid project from our favorite neighbours Smiley, I ll look into it some more
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:01:15 AM

Well ONE COIN is a ponzi scheme, and ponzi schemes does not have any legal guarantee to those who invest into it. Although most of the ponzi schemes always use donation as a means of covering themselves up in terms of people losing their money because they would not be hold responsible. Well ponzi schemes can be scam.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:23:32 AM

I can't believe on this day there's still people asking if One coin is a scam or not. This coin was revealed as a scam coin from day 1. There has been numerous article about this. One coin is a ponzi scheme. Stay as far away as you can from this one.
dr.pop (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:50:52 PM

I can't believe on this day there's still people asking if One coin is a scam or not. This coin was revealed as a scam coin from day 1. There has been numerous article about this. One coin is a ponzi scheme. Stay as far away as you can from this one.

I warent here from day one, thauhgt it was a ponzi but wanted to be shure, personly know two people invested in this, too bad for them...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: