Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:02:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In what light do you see bitcoin future [question inside ]  (Read 96 times)
cryptorTUX (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:56:10 PM

I've been researching this for some time now and many people think that in future we will have many altcoins for different purposes. Like I could create my own tokens or coins that represent my house for instance and by selling them I sell small part of my house to somebody else.

Like everyone and everything will be represented in terms of coins, so I go to supermarket and buy with their currency I go to restaurant and pay with other and so forth. That there will be mechanism that will trade or transfer between these crypto coins programed in our daily wallet etc.

What do you think future brings? Will we see many coins for everything or we will have few that will be mainly used such as compared with today's currency fiat where we have USD, EUR, RUB...?

Will bitcoin still have value and be one of the things I'd like to have and move towards to as universal currency?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: