Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: McAfee Twitter coin buying bot  (Read 312 times)
croco_nail (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:18:36 PM

Short description:
Bot which fetches tweets from official John McAfee page and buys the coin from Bittrex exchange automatically if it exists. Can also fetch tweets from other Twitter pages if preferred. McAfee pumps a coin every monday and the prices go up very quickly after the tweet, almost within seconds. A human hand is not fast enough to buy the coins.

What it does:
The bot refreshes every x seconds (1 by default) and checks if there is a new tweet from the twitter page. If yes it checks if the content of the tweet contains known coins from coinmarketplace's database. The tweet can either be in the text or image format, as shown in the video. After that it automatically makes a buy order on the Bittrex exchange.
The buy order works as follows:
The bot checks before placing the order if the last order completed is less then x percent increase from the 24hr minimum (30% by default). If yes, it will place an order y percent higher from the last order (5% by default). This makes it less possible to catch the dumped coins from the peak. If the market price passed the x% from the 24 hr minimum it won't buy the coin.
If everything goes well, this procedure takes a few seconds from the time the tweet is posted.

What it doesn't:
-   It doesn't work on other exchanges.
-   It doesn't sell the coin.

What you need:
-   Windows PC
-   Bittrex account with BTC on the exchange
-   Bittrex API keys
-   Mobile phone verified twitter account and Twitter API keys
-   Python 3
-   Ruby 2.4
-   Required packages and gems

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/LE0Y3i91-Ho

If interested to purchase, PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:42:10 PM

This is quite an interesting idea. Did you already make some profits by using your own bot? But once toomany people would use your bot, would it still be effective?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:52:06 PM

A newbie with 0 activity claiming to have a bot that will take advantage of the mcafee pump and dump scams?

Sounds like a scam of a scam.

Been seeing a lot of McAfee posts lately and it just astounds me how stupid people are.
Listen, Pump and dump anythings ARE A SCAM!!!

Especially McAfee's.
Why does he do one once a week?
Why does he only announce a couple minutes before the proposed pump?
Why are they always obscure coins that have low trade volume?

It's quite simple.  Buy up a coin with low trade volume for a week or two at rock bottom prices before you announce the coin, hold them (not listing them for sell).
Announce the coin that is going to be pumped (mind you, the original pumper owns a significant amount of the coins already).
Price starts to pump and you drive it insanely high by listing very small amounts in small increments to give the illusion of demand.
After the price has been driven up 200 to 300% (sometimes even more) then list all of your coins you bought a week before.

Now there is a bot that is supposed to help you "win" against this?
Can it also cure baldness?

staywoke081

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Santa Coin

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:05:19 PM

Can it also cure baldness?

ROFL best part of your post Cheesy. I had a lot of red flags going through my brain when I see this two, I mean of course everybody wants to get on the pumps but this is ridiculous.

_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:12:01 PM

And when thats public, maybe mcafee is having fun, and will post just one total shitcoin for just one monute for all the bots. After that he can deletes his post and all the bots buyed the coins, but no one else. ANd then you have your worthless coin. I really hope this will happen!
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:21:58 PM

very interesting idea.
tell me, please, can this bot be used on several computers? )
Thermatic

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:24:02 PM

It's fairly easy bot to assemble considering that twitter and poloniex got open api. But why? All McAfee does is promoting pump and dump shill
croco_nail (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:06:34 AM

Yes, the bot can be used on multiple PCs.
reginalkri

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:12:54 AM

I wonder how much McAfee is making from pumping and dumping coins. It is so scummy, and clearly he must know what he's doing.

I wonder at what point he dumps the coins after announcing his pump.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:18:11 AM

So this is it what they've been talking about?

Interesting. I'm not supporting this, but for a quick pump, this is needed. People are looking for quick cash though when it comes to McAfee's tweets and prediction.
CryptonikaTrade

Activity: 154
Merit: 85

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:43:09 AM

Do you think McAfee didn't end his pump on Trex? I would like to make some money and that idea is quite awesome and good.. but I have doubts

croco_nail (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:09:58 AM

To answer some of the questions...
I made the bot today. It does what I described. Was ready to test it today but the coin announced was TRON which wasn't on Bittrex.
Two last days I did it manually, opening the exchange, placing an order etc. On the 10th second from the announcement the coin was already on the peak.
That's why I made this bot. It places the order within first 2-3 seconds. The bot makes sure you don't buy the dump by not placing the order if the order is more then 30% from the 24 hr minimum (the pumps usually go over 30%).
Didn't want my work to go to waste so wanted to share it with people and the price I'm asking now is just a compensation for doing this in my free time. I'm going to share it with limited amount of people.
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:04:46 PM

bad mans hacked the page Mcafee and pump all that you can.)))
Now entering his page, Twitter says that there is no such page...
http://prntscr.com/ht43a1
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:39:47 PM

Does Bot use context search when searching on Twitter? How much does this bot cost? How much does he earn on average?

mr angry

Activity: 298
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:13:58 AM

Mcafee's latest tweet confirms the hack.

blocklife
Copper Member

Activity: 81

Look around you , nothing is secure

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:17:57 AM

So how exactly did his twitter
account get hacked ?

thats pretty sad

The purpose of humanity : Genesis Chapter 1 (Rule)
P.F.

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

get ready to

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:20:38 AM

Bot which fetches tweets from official John McAfee page and buys the coin from Bittrex exchange automatically if it exists.
 Grin do you think anybody realy trust now John McAfee in a tweeter ? ha ha ha, no way man
But i think its really funny, so dont stop make a bot which fetches tweets from official  Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger  Cheesy
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:25:47 AM

Mcafee's latest tweet confirms the hack.

Wow, that is a terrible scam, I have heard mcafee is a famous guy with a lot of fans and followers, I thought he was interested in so many coins without any detail reasons. Now, I understand why it is, Thank you for your information.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:40:38 AM

LOL so much talk about this guy, everywhere I turn it`s all him... I`ll probably see him in my dream tonight  Grin

shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:46:41 AM

Wow Looks interesting and thanks for the information in details I will take a look at this and if it looks usefull I will surely goona use this bot I do not buy the coin which mcafee says in his tweets because I do not want short profit from those coins I want to hold them for long term so I always buy them when the pmp is over and the coin gets back to its orignal procie where it was before becase if not worth to get into the coin at the peak and hold it for along term so its better to wait and invest at the bottom and hold the coin for long term because it will give good profit in the futre and we can earn more than that which we would have earned from the tweet.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: