Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:04:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any faucet as Moonbit ?  (Read 153 times)
sam81 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:52:43 PM

There is any nice faucet that work as Moonbit and others faucet that pay in Coinpot ?

Thanks
classictv613

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:52:56 AM

Coinpot was created as a microwallet for the creator's several faucets. As such, if you wish to only use Coinpot, the faucets you can use are the moon series (btc, doge,ltc,dash) and Bitfun.co and Bonusbitcoin.co.
sam81 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:37:40 AM

Coinpot was created as a microwallet for the creator's several faucets. As such, if you wish to only use Coinpot, the faucets you can use are the moon series (btc, doge,ltc,dash) and Bitfun.co and Bonusbitcoin.co.

Thanks, yes I am using it.

I was ask if there is around some faucet with same system, that also if you dont claim they increase little bit during the day.

Regarding Coinpot, if you know, if the amount in other faucets (not the faucet that you mention) arrive to minimim deposit amount that Coinot an take, there is a chance to send in this microwallet directly ?
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1336

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:20:31 AM

There is any nice faucet that work as Moonbit and others faucet that pay in Coinpot ?

Thanks
Besides Moonbit, you can try Moondoge, Moonlitecoin and Moondash, which all working in same way, but paying in altcoins. If you prefer to get btc, you can convert received coins into BTC on Coinpot.
I can suggest you another faucet - yannik.biz. They aren't paying to Coinpot. But they are paying to Faucrthub, Direct to wallet (and maybe they are still paying to Xapo). Payout treshold - 10 000 Satoshi.
On this faucet rewards also depends on time since your previous claim, but their rewards a bit bigger than Moonbit have. You can give a try.

sam81 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:46:42 AM

Thanks
Besides Moonbit, you can try Moondoge, Moonlitecoin and Moondash, which all working in same way, but paying in altcoins. If you prefer to get btc, you can convert received coins into BTC on Coinpot.
I can suggest you another faucet - yannik.biz. They aren't paying to Coinpot. But they are paying to Faucrthub, Direct to wallet (and maybe they are still paying to Xapo). Payout treshold - 10 000 Satoshi.
On this faucet rewards also depends on time since your previous claim, but their rewards a bit bigger than Moonbit have. You can give a try.

Thanks,  I will look in it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: