Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:40:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want continuous ETH purchase. (Higher than the market price.)  (Read 184 times)
di0s (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:53:07 PM

I want continuous ETH purchase.(Higher than the market price.)

I buy through paypal or ebay.

Telegram:@crankdat
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:08:15 AM

PayPal is reversible and you have no history of successful trades here. You can charge back PayPal payments up to 180 days. You are offering above market rates to lure or entice people to do this.

Ebay and PayPal are a scammer’s perfect scam tools. Escrow cannot help because you can recover your payment after getting the ETH.

Offer a different way to pay for the ETH. It should not be reversible and it should be an escrow-friendly type of payment method.

Trade here. Telegram and Skype are scammer territory. Stop scamming people. Aren’t you ashamed of yourself?

di0s (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:19:15 AM

PayPal is reversible and you have no history of successful trades here. You can charge back PayPal payments up to 180 days. You are offering above market rates to lure or entice people to do this.

Ebay and PayPal are a scammer’s perfect scam tools. Escrow cannot help because you can recover your payment after getting the ETH.

Offer a different way to pay for the ETH. It should not be reversible and it should be an escrow-friendly type of payment method.

Trade here. Telegram and Skype are scammer territory. Stop scamming people. Aren’t you ashamed of yourself?

Sorry. I just joined the forum and did not know it.

But I am not a scammer.

I want arbitrage trading using Korea premium.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:40:36 AM

Sorry. I just joined the forum and did not know it.

But I am not a scammer.

I want arbitrage trading using Korea premium.

Okay. You have a bank account, right? Link it to your PayPal account, withdraw your money (fees are minimal, one plus about PayPal), and offer to wire funds over in exchange for ETH.

I feel like I'm parroting myself and others when it comes to this process, but I get it, it's unlikely that you've seen someone say this before. I just hope that you're not like the countless others that never respond ever again after being told to transfer funds to their bank instead. (It isn't difficult to figure out why they wouldn't.)
YoYoBot

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:53:05 AM

Hello i there selling $97 eth by $100 paypal

Grin Grin Grin
Please comment your address eth
buyercodesaws

Activity: 209
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:17:06 AM

Grin Grin Grin
you sure man want selling $97 ETH ?
di0s (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:48:34 AM

Grin Grin Grin

YoYoBot is scammer
bitcoi

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:12:58 PM

I want continuous ETH purchase.(Higher than the market price.)

I buy through paypal or ebay.

Telegram:@crankdat

Our company sell ETH, BTC and LTC ... it doesn't matter the quantity... it depends what country are you from.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:05:00 PM

i would not trust a newbie forum account for any reversible payment trade platforms. Trade with caution!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: