Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:50:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRE-ICO launch of KinderCoin (KDC) - crypto powering education  (Read 336 times)
kindercoin (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:15:02 AM

I can't find any information from the dev team, who can give me the link

Hi Milacahh

what information are you referring to?
kerafym

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:57:08 AM

I think this project have much potential and the whitepaper looks very good. Looking forward what happens here.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
kindercoin (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

Hi kerafym

I was from a finance banking background.

KinderCoin provides a hedge and also has profit potential.
If you a crypto millionaire, those are still paper gains, in any eventual crash like the 2000 internet bubble burst, it can still vanish. This token however is asset back, and for those in the know, it is structured like some sort of private equity fund. Thus KinderCoin value is likely to be more stable since it is supported and grows in tandem with the cash flow.

The profit potential? In finance 1+1 is not equal to 2. Because this is a real business with predictable cash flows, we did a discounted cash flow valuation. And in the actual valuation by the market, they don’t just account for cash flow alone but the business branding, and growth potential. If you look at similar listed companies based in China, they have sky high valuations...
Our final objective is to expand probably via a franchise model followed by an actual IPO. In fact logically speaking our KinderCoin value should reflect close to IPO values because it will be backed by cash flow, the business and cash holdings
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:49:39 PM

helping children is a very noble thing, it needs to be done more often, guys are young, I think that it is necessary to build a huge fund to help children, it is possible in our time
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:06:12 AM

as i read the information above this project looks like a comprehensive one and soon might be invest it a little
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: