Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:48:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin god  (Read 211 times)
worldtraveller321 (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:38:31 AM

just read about a possible Bitcoin God as a result of the so called fork
if this happens
would this BTC god start at a really low number? and easy to buy into?

worldtraveller
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:26:26 AM

if this happens

And a lot of Bitcoin forks will follow....
Just my 2 cents on this matter.
There is only 1 bitcoin god and thats the Original bitcoin.
If you own this one, including your private keys, you can claim the forked ones.
So to keep thing easy... just make sure you own bitcoin and if a fork happens, checkout what the price does and sell for more "Original" bitcoin when you can make decent profit. 
Forks are just free money to me.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ladadadiweliketoparty

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:19:09 AM

if this happens

Well the supply will most probably be the same as Bitcoin and easy yeah they will have futures online which I am sure you can buy into. I doubt they will be worth anything crazy though given the graphs of the last 3-4 Bitcoin fork futures I would not buy in early. Wait until it hits an exchange and shows legitimate use case before buying into these forks.

Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:22:50 AM

if this happens

Bitcoin god is just another copycat and it is much worst compared to bitcoin gold and bitcoin cash. But if you are a trader it is also to keep and hold such coins since traders are not aiming for anything else but profit. But also do so research before investing since we do not know if this coin really will really give us profit.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3843

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:27:32 AM

Yes, bitcoin god will most likely stay at a very cheap price, as the main intention of their "team" is to actually only make money off it; nothing more, nothing less. They we're pretty honest with their intentions. If you're planning on getting some, I suggest that you don't.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:33:54 AM

if this happens

Bitcoin god is just another copycat and it is much worst compared to bitcoin gold and bitcoin cash. But if you are a trader it is also to keep and hold such coins since traders are not aiming for anything else but profit. But also do so research before investing since we do not know if this coin really will really give us profit.

Yeah, it seems like this new currency coming up is just another poor attempt to copy bitcoin. It's likely not going to be worth much if anything when it releases. People will probably just attempt their best to hoard bitcoin, sell the forked coin and then put that money back into bitcoin if that's the case with this fork. I highly doubt Bitcoin god will be profitable or even a valid currency to consider investing into.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:54:32 AM

Another useless fork with no real intention behind it, just premine and insta-sell no brainer from the devs and anyone falling for this by buying in will get what they deserve, a big L. Still don't understand why people are crazy about forks when they have no set goals in mind and attempt to create money out of thin air and this isn't the first time this is happening
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:55:49 PM

Bitcoin was just the reason why all the others appeared. Just was the first. But this does not mean that only because it will be very successful, but the rest do not.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:07:54 PM

Obviously Bitcoin is better. Ethereum is not accepted everywhere. Bitcoin also is more trusted to users and the best part of it is that it's prices increase a lot. Who knows in future people start using Ethereum more. Wink
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:45:18 PM

First, I do not agree with you, giving the title bitcoin as god. perfect god and bitcoin is not perfect.

god will not die, and bitcoin will die. but I like with bitcoin, so bitcoin is part of my life, because bitcoin gives me an advantage. and I earn income from bitcoin.

BTC will not fall again to a low number, bitcoin will rise and high, because the correction will end soon. so I think it's too late, unless you have big capital. you can buy more BTC when BTC price is expensive.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:56:42 PM

I do not think,but to buy bitcoin,you can, but don't think that will be a big increase, I think it's better to live to invest
BasilHawkins007

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

Don't really know if that what you had read will come true but one thing I am sure the fork so called Bitcoin god is just a another scheme created by people who wants millons of dollars.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:32:51 PM

if this happens
I thought the tittle was a typo and you meant Bitcoin Gold but it seems there was a Bitcoin God fork in December 25, yeah I'm not joking with the date, this show to us how ridiculous things have become when we have coins like that trying to get the money out of people by using the name of bitcoin and even religion to deceive people, this is disgusting in my opinion.
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:41:42 PM

For now I think it is very difficult if starting from a low number, all prices are showing an increase and we also do not hurt if we buy at current prices and hold at higher prices later.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: