Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of John Mcafee Tweets...  (Read 144 times)
Hoangle1523 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:53:52 AM

Morning peeps,

I recently looked at John Mcafees twitter and noticed he is tracking all of the links to the coins he recommends.

Now if its just an "honest recommendation" and he isnt getting any comission, why the fuck does he care to track and see how many ppl clicked his link and how much traffic he is sending to these coins?

Is he legit? maybe he is.
Does he get a comission to recommend these coins? im pretty sure hes getting something.

So def use the idiots that go and buy what he says but beware in term of holding long term whatever crap he recommends. Somethings really fishy with this guy imo.
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:02:21 AM

It isn't an honest recommendation I can assure you that. I saw his public tweets with a coin and said for a price of 25 BTC he would shill for them. Not shabby for a tweet that would be under 240 characters but by no means is this honest it is pure manipulation and him cashing in on that manipulation.

Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:03:13 AM

Morning peeps,

I recently looked at John Mcafees twitter and noticed he is tracking all of the links to the coins he recommends.

Now if its just an "honest recommendation" and he isnt getting any comission, why the fuck does he care to track and see how many ppl clicked his link and how much traffic he is sending to these coins?

Does he get a comission to recommend these coins? im pretty sure hes getting something.

So def use the idiots that go and buy what he says but beware in term of holding long term whatever crap he recommends. Somethings really fishy with this guy imo.

The thing is you can always do a research yourself instead of fowolling JmC says, this should be applied to any  pump " or adversting" about anything.
While he's engange with thousands of projects related to the crypto world you can't cerntantly know which signals are real or fake.
JnC has proveen himself to know a lot about the crypto technologic world but you should take what he says as something that may be manipulated and not to be the actual truth.
Stayn

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:15:51 AM

He is just a wild card adding some fun to the industry. He changes nothing in the long-term. Only short term traders and trading bots can benefit/lose from his actions.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:33:37 AM

ofcourse he get paid for that, maybe some of them im not really care though. but he kinda expert, theres no way he want to promote scam coin or dead one, he just gonna make his self look bad and dumb.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
brooklynite1

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:57:24 AM

Isnt he accused of murder and hiding in some island?  Grin

Blakscorpion

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

CryptoFan

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:59:46 AM

Don't beware only of John McAfee...
Beware of everybody telling you how to spend your money. Use your brain and do the research by yourself.

If I tell you I'm an expert, and you should buy Dogecoin with all your money , would you do it ? No.
So don't believe anybody, because nobody knows the future, and if it was the case, he wouldn't tell the world what to buy...

Read roadmaps, whitepaper and keep informed.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Jon lang

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:04:37 AM

Yeah.  He's been posting about specific coins every week causing a pump and dump on these coins. I don't know if he's advertising it or just simply trying to pump these coins. But no matter what reason behind his acts, we shouldn't just invest on these coins unless we have done our research or we actually knows the potential of these coins. We cannot just invest on it via word of mouth. we can lose our money if we do.
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:07:21 AM

If only Mr. McAfee's tweets and coin reviews will benefit the entire community from the development team to investors then it will probably the good idea getting information straight from the experts like Mr. John McAfee.
But the situation is bullying the investors due his intentions by buying huge amount of cheap coins then announcing that a coin is good then after the massive investments from the people who heard his support for the coin. He will then sell his share and leave everything behind and people lose their investment because they invest with higher value but after Mr. McAfee sell his coins it never goes up.
That's a tragedy in my own opinion.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:10:07 AM

Morning peeps,

I remember once John Mcafee had a false tweet about a company, and when it's stock price went up, he tweeted again and said that he was just kidding.

I won't be surprised if I would find out that he did it all for fun and he is not even holding bitcoins, because if he does hold the coins that he post, it must be illegal at any term.

You shouldn't be relying on anyone to make an investing decision anyways.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: