Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Coins Are Continuously Coming in The Market. How we decide the best one?  (Read 203 times)
SparkSun (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:51:09 AM

In some days we observe so many new coins are coming in the market.  My question is how we identity the best coins. Which are benefited for our investment 
ladadadiweliketoparty

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:56:02 AM

That is literally the hard part and it is what separates you from losing all your coins to gaining more coins. There is no secret other than doing your research which requires time and effort.

springbulate008

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:57:16 AM

In some days we observe so many new coins are coming in the market.  My question is how we identity the best coins. Which are benefited for our investment 

In order to know the best coins we need to check their whitepaper and their road map. We also need to check the total supply of the coins including the coin distribution. So far the best coins that really spur in the market are the lending coins. So far the lending coins are really the trend now and are really doing well in its ICO and even after it is released on the market.
Aurora Castro

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:25:30 AM

The best currency can be decided by which you buy more, clearly the most up-to-date currency and with the best transfer system in which we include an economic commission price, define if the currency is the best. Simple offer and demand
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 178

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:32:22 AM

We have to considers about what kind of this project, who is the developers, future planning of the developers, the concept, and the current market condition. Thats all I can say, but actually there are many more important aspect.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
anas2909

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:38:23 AM

I think it's a hard thing, to determine who is the best by following the coins progress, for example through analysis in the forex trading market.
Through forex trading market we will know and get the information of coins progress.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:46:27 AM

I think it depends upon the media the crowd in it .. and how the spectulaions are about in ... How well it makes an impact on the major personalities and how user friendly it is..
The media and the major statements made by the influential people does hold a huge role in how the people will see it as...and how it will unfold in the future...
Thus you need to track it down properly before trying to invest in it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:47:16 AM

I think to determine the best coin it takes a long time. We must know the background of the coin, the use of the coin also compares one coin with another coin.

mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:50:02 AM

by doing your own research.
but if you are new to cryptocurrency world i would rather advise that you invest with the trusted coins.
investing in new coins may indeed give you a huge chance to gain a lot.
but the risk for this is also really high.
therefore i will be advisable to go for old and trusted ones.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
1bitcoinsnet

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:54:41 AM

In some days we observe so many new coins are coming in the market.  My question is how we identity the best coins. Which are benefited for our investment  

crypto coins remind me a lot of the baseball card craze in the 80's and 90's

every week a new card company signed a deal with a hot young player exclusive to them

so you had the bitcoin the old cards, very old early cards from early 1900's and then the classic topps from 50's and 60's

then the 80's and 90s saw the alt coins all the crap that was worthless when it entered that is now worthless in the garages it's stored in

what kept value and even increased

the real deal

kinda like crypto, bitcoin is the early cards

rare

the alt's are like the mass produced crap for the masses

so the collectors always collect the art and rare stuff

the masses buy whatever they are fed with fud

now some new coins do have interesting tech they are monetizing but not at the levels they are now valued at

etherum is actually building lots of corporate solutions on their concept

but most alt is that, garbage

now I personally like bch for one reason, it is a coin that tried to get back to basics, what the original white paper envisioned a cheap and fast p2p virtual currency for cheap trades of value

btc is not that today

yet it is the 52 mantle

so lots of coins and most won't see 2019

maybe it takes until 2020

but 90% if not 99% of alt coins will die a quick death

the ones that have a way to monetize their concept will survive

now ripple is joining american express they say, so that could be the ultimate winner

80 billion coins though

so xrp I like, bch I like and btc is the hodl
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:57:05 AM

Either give a coin some time to develop or do your research on it and take a chance.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:58:58 AM

eventually the new coin from the ico are have potential to grow in the market start from the cheap price but later on have a good feedback from the coinmarketcap, all you need to do just monitor the exchange and ypu decide the what is best for you, i sugget graft have a good potential to grow.

Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:01:46 AM

It seems to largely depend on how the coin is launched.

Forks, for whatever reason, seem to be holding their value.

Airdrops seem pretty stagnant at low prices (most of them are junk).

ICOs are tricky. It all depends on the idea, the execution, and the team.  That is where your due diligence pays off.  Hype is important for a good launch, but hype fades, and even some of the most hyped new coins are train wrecks in practice ... see Tezos.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:11:42 AM

Best way to look for a good coin is to look at the developing team, a good coin will have a good team supporting it. Actually in early stages of an coin is almost impossible to predict if it's going to become popular, even good coins with good developer teams sometimes don't end up being popular.
John_Slater

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:13:34 AM

That is obviously the hardest park. It requires a lof of time and research to figure out which one is the best
cancuncrypto

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:27:22 AM

You have to look at the roadmap and observe who the team is for any current cryptocurrencies you are interested in. Whether it's an ICO or it's already been published, proper research must be done before any amount shall be invested into such a project. At least 1-2 weeks of research would be good.
altcoinerz

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:47:50 AM

For each new coin, ask yourself: Is it RAPID?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2651673.0
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:49:15 AM

That is literally the hard part and it is what separates you from losing all your coins to gaining more coins. There is no secret other than doing your research which requires time and effort.

its not about getting more coins,

coins can be made out of thin air

its about creating coins, and finding idiots that work for it.

or in other more precise words, selling their (life-)time for it

regards

Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:50:48 AM

Every day new crypto currencies are coming in the crypto market, compared to bitcoins all other crypto currencies prices are too low and affordable for anyone to buy and later the value of those crypto currencies also increases as year passes.  All the altcoins in the crypto market are just a copy or an updated version of the original bitcoins currency and altcoins are unique in its own way, New crypto currencies are born every other day with unique features in them. Bitcoin, peercoin, litecoin, ethereum,Dash  has unique features which is more in demand in the crypto market.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:50:56 AM

Actually every coin has a big potential, but it is still depend upon if that coin will achieve its needs.
Every people behind every coin are doing their best to make thier project become successful.
But its better to search first the coin you want to invest with,
So that all your investment wil not put into trash.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: