Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:04:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] SOLD OUT! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵  (Read 6408 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AuroraDao (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:17:13 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 04:24:28 PM by AuroraDao

Due to inappropriate behavior on our previous thread we have
started a new moderated ANN thread.

Aurora is the first blockchain powered
financial network and cryptobank.

Trade freely and securely. Store your wealth in a reserve backed stable coin.
Take back control of your finances.

Aurora will be the first fully decentralized crypto banking and financial platform. Aurora DAO is a suite of DAPPs and protocols that make up a fully decentralized banking and financial network. The components of Aurora support the boreal, a decentralized stablecoin, and together enable global banking in the new currency. Revenue from the components of Aurora will be used to expand boreal banking and provide economic incentives to secure the network via the Snowglobe protocol. More information about Aurora including the whitepaper can be found here.

The first component of Aurora is IDEX, a real-time decentralized exchange already live on the mainnet.

IDEX - Real-Time Decentralized Exchange

IDEX is a decentralized exchange that provides instant order placement and execution,
free order cancellation, and real-time order book updates.

IDEX is the first component of Aurora and is the first real-time decentralized exchange. IDEX combines the speed of centralized exchanges and the security of the blockchain. IDEX allows traders to trade continuously without waiting for transactions to mine, fill multiple orders at once, and cancel orders immediately without any gas costs. It’s the experience people should expect trading on the blockchain!

On current decentralized exchanges such as Ethderdelta, 0x and Oasis, trade speeds are limited by block times and order books update slowly, often being out of sync with the actual app. Trades are not matched automatically, forcing users to manually select trades, opening them up to user error. Filling multiple orders, or market orders is impossible, and canceling or even placing limit orders can cost gas. By giving up the ability to manage user’s cryptocurrency, these exchanges also severely hamper the user experience.

Our Unique Solution

IDEX takes a different approach. By controlling the transaction sequence, IDEX provides the speed and user experience of a centralized exchange plus the security and auditability of a decentralized exchange.

Unlike other decentralized exchanges, the IDEX smart contract is designed to submit signed trades to Ethereum. This enables IDEX to control the order that transactions are processed, separating the act of trading from the blockchain transaction. As users trade their exchange balances update in real-time, while in the background their private keys are used to authorize the trade in the contract. This authorization prevents users from rescinding any completed trades and prevents IDEX from initiating any unauthorized trades.

The Future

Decentralized Exchange Protocol: Snowglobe

Ethereum is currently unable to meet the requirements of busy decentralized exchanges. Our solution is “Snowglobe”, a sidechain protocol used for decentralized trading that enables multiple exchanges to share liquidity.

Snowglobe is a protocol for high-performance, EVM-compatible, decentralized sidechain exchanges. The IDEX sidechain and the Snowglobe network are both secured by staking the AURA token. Stakers are rewarded with transaction fees from IDEX, DC banking, and any other future Aurora products.

Stable Coin: Boreals

Boreal is the stablecoin of the Aurora network. Inspired by free banking, each boreal is backed by ether reserves, debt from loans, and dapp endorsement, beginning with IDEX. Click to learn more about free banking, boreals, and Aurora loans.

The team

Roadmap

October 2017
  • IDEX launch on the mainnet. Semi-decentralized architecture consists of Ethereum smart contract plus central trading engine and transaction arbiter.
  • API integration. Opening the platform via API access that will enable the development of trading bots, increasing liquidity and improving market efficiency.
December 11th 2017
  • Token sale begins. DVIP will give discounted fees immediately.
  • AURA will be airdropped on addresses holding DVIP once the token sale has ended. Once the airdrop has completed both DVIP and AURA will be unfrozen for transfers.
Q2 2018 - Boreals go live with market making to stabilize the price
Q3 2018 - Deploy Snowglobe childchain architecture, allowing IDEX to increase transaction throughput.
Q4 2018 - Decentralization of the orderbook and transaction arbiter. This completes the transition of the current IDEX product to a decentralized childchain exchange.
Q1 2019 - Margin trading support. Including this functionality in the protocol will put the UX on par with existing centralized exchanges.
TBD - Once sharding is production ready we will launch the Snowglobe MVP, other exchanges are now able to build on the protocol.
TBD - Fully decentralized Aurora mvp with Decentralized Capital boreal loans.

The protocol will continue to evolve and incorporate new blockchain developments, for example zk-snarks or other privacy systems that enable private trades. These improvements are heavily dependent on further development of the Ethereum network and other evolving blockchains.

Our Tokens

Aurora currently has two tokens: DVIP, our membership token, and AURA, our proof of stake utility token.

DVIP Token

DVIP is the token for sale during our token sale. A total of 2000 DVIP will ever be created and we are selling 1600 DVIP in our token sale. The remaining tokens have been reserved for marketing efforts or have been previously sold during our presale.

DVIP provides 3 main benefits:
  • Free or discounted trades on IDEX through 2021
  • 2x Market Making rewards for life
  • DVIP is redeemable for Aurora tokens (AURA) in the future. DVIP is redeemable at a rate of 50,000 AURA per 1 DVIP.

For a complete breakdown of the benefits of DVIP membership, please visit the Aurora whitepaper.

Market Making Rewards on IDEX
20% of the total AURA token supply will be initially dedicated to the market maker rewards program, the first of our community distribution initiatives. AURA is awarded at a rate of 1% of the total remaining Market Maker rewards AURA per month. This program will extend through at least the end of 2019. Market makers who place and execute limit orders on any IDEX market will receive AURA tokens proportional to the fees spent on their limit orders.

A trader can earn up to 2x more AURA by owning membership tokens.

Aurora Token (AURA)

Aurora (AURA) is our proof of stake network token. AURA that aligns the interests of Aurora and the Snowglobe operators. All value from Aurora is used to compensate those who stake their AURA and provide security for the Snowglobe network.

In addition to acquiring AURA during our membership token sale, Aurora tokens can be earned by trading on IDEX through our market making program, which rewards users for adding liquidity to the exchange.

AURA Distribution

50% of AURA tokens will be used to help accelerate adoption of the Aurora network, the other 50% will be used for operations. 40% will be used to help subsidize the growth of Aurora by distributing AURA to users and community members through programs such as market maker rewards, marketing campaigns, and air drops. 10% will be given out proportionally to individuals who purchase IDEX memberships.

Token Sale

Start date: December 11th, 2017 at 4pm UTC
End date: January 11th, 2018 at 4pm UTC
Token: DVIP + AURA
Price: $3000 USD per DVIP, equivalent in ETH (price updated dynamically)
Accepted currencies: ETH

DVIP comes with 50,000 AURA tokens per DVIP[/size]

Token Details
Total Supply: 2000 DVIP
Token sale total: 1600 DVIP
Marketing: 30 DVIP
Bounty: 50 DVIP
Bug Bounty: 20 DVIP
Previously sold during our presale: 300 DVIP

Funds distribution

Distribution details
DVIP tokens will be issued as an Ethereum ERC20 smart contract token. DVIP memberships will be distributed immediately upon purchase through our Ethereum smart contract. Within 1 week after the end of the sale, AURA tokens will be airdropped to DVIP token holders.

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:23:05 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 03:32:09 AM by AuroraDao

Notice: Bounty is over

Aurora Bounty
Aurora has reserved up to ~3% of our token sale (2,500,000 AURA/50 DVIP) for use in our bounty.

See Full Bounty Details Here

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
FarmerOak

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:27:28 AM

Hello everyone,

We have moved to a moderated thread to protect the project and community from a couple individuals attempting to extort from the project.

Our policy on moderation: We will only remove posts that are abusive, racist, threatening, or extreme made up FUD. It's ok to dislike our project with reasonable discussion, those posts are acceptable and even welcome.

We encourage the community to have open and honest conversations with the team. Thank you for all of your support!

Best regards,
The Aurora Team

Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:48:06 PM

Wow! I saw new topic URL at Telegram but seems I am alone here. Smiley
Need to add DVIP to Passive Coin backing fund and I was curious whether DVIP have any special separate logo/icon ....
 or you just use the standard Aurora logo for DVIP membership token?
I am looking forward to see success of this great project.

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
MustCoins

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:49:01 PM

I wasn't aware there was a token for idex exchange.. now I'm surprised there is two!! Good luck with the Ico and too bad I missed the bounty..

SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:55:59 PM

Does it mean minimum investment amount is $3000?
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 05:58:56 PM

@SGToken
Absolutely not. You do not need to invest $3000. It's really up to you.
For example, I invested ETH 1,- and received the smaller amount of DVIP and will receive smaller amount of AURA token, in January.
I am not sure about there is any minimum. Perhaps Aurora team will answer.
Both coins DVIP and AURA will be tradable on IDEX, in January.

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
chris_nor

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:04:57 PM

I don't know about the name Aurora, remember Aurora Coin? The stigma of that can confuse people who might see this coin on the exchange or coin marketcap.
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:26:46 PM

Need to add DVIP to Passive Coin backing fund and I was curious whether DVIP have any special separate logo/icon ....

Hey! Unfortunately due to nonstop trolling by 1 user we moved over to a new thread, congrats on the first post Smiley

At the moment we don't have a logo for DVIP but we will very soon! We'll be sure to update this thread once we do. Thanks for the kind words!

AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:27:46 PM

I wasn't aware there was a token for idex exchange.. now I'm surprised there is two!! Good luck with the Ico and too bad I missed the bounty..

Thanks! And yes it is more of a 2 for 1 deal. We sell the memberships and as a benefit of the membership you get free AURA tokens, the staking token of our sidechain version we will move to in the future.

Membership token (DVIP) is a crypto membership that comes with free trading on IDEX until 2021 and double AURA rewards (from the rewards program) for life after the free trades runs out. AURA is our utility token that will be used for POS staking our sidechain once IDEX moves from ethereum mainnet to an ethereum sidechain for scaling. AURA token holders will stake our chain and get paid in IDEX trade fees for providing the security to the network. As Aurora expands into decentralized banking the revenue from that venture will also flow back to AURA stakers for running the network.

Each DVIP also comes with 50,000 AURA tokens. So for $3,000 you get free trades on IDEX for 3 years, double AURA rewards for life after that and 50,000 AURA tokens. DVIP works now and AURA will be used for staking as soon as we have our sidechain live. Getting the sidechain live is our main focus after we do a few more minor things to stable out IDEX.

AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:30:32 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 06:48:49 PM by AuroraDao

Does it mean minimum investment amount is $3000?

As Passive pointed out there is no minimum. If you buy less than a full membership you get prorated fee discounts and AURA holdings. For example if you buy 1/5th DVIP you get 20% off trade fees for 3 years plus 10,000 AURA tokens. You can also buy more than 1 DVIP and get more AURA, but the DVIP trade fee benefits stop at 1 DVIP. Both DVIP and AURA will are ethereum assets and will be listed on IDEX. After the sale ends we will work on getting AURA listed on other exchanges.

Shiekin

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:33:45 PM

that was nice project dev , I hope I can joining for the bounty campaign, because everything look so great, I think your project will be moon soon, please give me a link to your bounty campaign if you start it
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:42:32 PM

that was nice project dev , I hope I can joining for the bounty campaign, because everything look so great, I think your project will be moon soon, please give me a link to your bounty campaign if you start it

Thanks! IDEX is live now and is growing very well Smiley The bounty has already ended, sorry to inform you.

ICO_Gladiator

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:48:58 PM

Where can I see the bounty program?
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:49:38 PM

Where can I see the bounty program?

Here you go - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2279539.0

hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:52:46 PM

If I see the token sale, this AURORA Project will touch down, that was a great project and I will wait for the token goes to market exchange, because my fund is already at the market, so I cant join for ICO, Im a cryptocurrencies trader
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:18:22 PM

If I see the token sale, this AURORA Project will touch down, that was a great project and I will wait for the token goes to market exchange, because my fund is already at the market, so I cant join for ICO, Im a cryptocurrencies trader

Thanks! Both DVIP and AURA will be trading on IDEX once the sale ends. We'll work on getting AURA listed on other exchanges too!

globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:51:51 PM

Thanks! Both DVIP and AURA will be trading on IDEX once the sale ends. We'll work on getting AURA listed on other exchanges too!

I was going through the thread and the token sale website trying to fully understand the ICO price and exchange rate in regards to Aura tokens. I only saw $3000/DVIP which is not enough to answer my concern. What is the price of 1 Aura?
FarmerOak

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:19:13 PM

I was going through the thread and the token sale website trying to fully understand the ICO price and exchange rate in regards to Aura tokens. I only saw $3000/DVIP which is not enough to answer my concern. What is the price of 1 Aura?

AURA tokens are given free to DVIP token holders. There is no way to directly purchase AURA so there isn't a price. The only way to acquire AURA is by purchasing DVIP, earning them by trading on IDEX, or buying them on the open market once once they are released. As a reminder, AURA is a utility token that will be used to secure the exchange protocol through proof of stake, and those stakers earn stake rewards.

FarmerOak

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:48:00 PM

Hi and thanks for your support. We're going to use the IDEX icon for the DVIP token logo, and the Aurora icon for the AURA token logo. You can see both below:

DVIP: https://d.pr/i/Rzs9cy
AURA: https://d.pr/i/NmR1EN

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: