Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Faucets Useful Now?  (Read 738 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:21:43 PM

I dont know much about faucet, I only used freebitcoin before. And by have been used this site, I can say no, it is getting more useful compared to previous time when bitcoin price is still cheap. Because this site gives you bitcoin depends on the fiat price of bitcoin. When bitcoin price increasing, it will give you smaller satoshi and otherwise. There will be time when it will give you not more than 0.1 sat LOL
Yeah it varies as well. Satoshis have become quite expensive that if faucets give the same rate as before and not adjusting, i wouldn't mind spending a lot of time with it. Faucets would probably be extinct then

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:25:57 PM

Many Faucets site reduces the prize, and in the end no matter how high Bitcoin prices could be the only who have a benefit is the faucet owner. So it still the same its a waste of time, you better to seek another job that pays you well.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:26:17 PM

With the bitcoin value sky rocketing, have faucets become useful and worth the time spent now?
And not only bitcoin faucets but altcoin faucets too, I think with such high value of every coin in terms of dollars, faucets can no longer be considered as a wastage of time.
What do you think?
i dont think so! bitcoin faucets are still not good to have for me. as bitcoin faucets are just giving such small amounts and will take place for a long time just to get the minimum amount of withdrawal. so please i am not endorsing any faucets.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:26:40 PM

That would be yes if you don't have any other work to do. I mean, you will just do faucent all day while sitting in your chair but mind you, faucets today are not compensating on the effort you exerted on faucets because you will just earn small amount of satoshis. In other words, faucets are not useful nowadays anymore, IMO.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:31:13 PM

people are using faucets thats why we see many faucets are there some of them are legit and some are scam definitely people are using them but the payout is very low you cant earn much for your time I think its working only for new bitcoin user to get started with bitcoin
Yeah faucet is useful​ for new bitcoin user. For knowing bitcoin and gaining knowledge about Bitcoin, faucet is very good option. But it pays very little amount which is not sufficient for worker. I think working in it is not good for a Bitcoin learned person.
terzy

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:32:41 PM

Bitcoin faucets are just a waste of time. Even after hours of hard work, you would hardly be able to make a few bucks. Maybe you can make 10-20 USD a month on the tops working every day, but that’s nothing compared to the efforts you need to give to earn this small amount.  
joanshu

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

i still try my luck with faucets even if it takes too much time to gain bitcoins from faucets.It is really time consuming but still i continue using them.
JacLuck

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:45:53 PM

It is totally waste of your time and effort to involve on faucets that are possible to be a scam and too many advertisements to load.
If bitcoin price go down to 1500 uds level then i will go back to faucets
LadyNymeria

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:51:03 PM

Faucets are useful when starting out. At least it was for me. It helped me understand the crypto world better and have gained a lot of knowledge through it. But I no longer claim from faucets nowadays because it is not profitable and a waste of time as what others have mentioned.
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:57:22 PM

With the bitcoin value sky rocketing, have faucets become useful and worth the time spent now?
And not only bitcoin faucets but altcoin faucets too, I think with such high value of every coin in terms of dollars, faucets can no longer be considered as a wastage of time.
What do you think?
as the bitcoin value rising the faucet sites decreasing also the amount of faucet to claimed. and some faucet site also is not paying so its a waste of time. before you do faucet make read first the reviews or do a research about good paying faucet sites.
Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:59:39 PM

I tried that but it seems to me as a waste of time so I stopped.
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:21:00 PM

Faucet so waste time they full of advertising , and really i so tired play faucet , my suggesttion dont play faucet if you no have more time fast change play ,bounty on this forum or trading cryptocurrency
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:23:03 PM

Some faucets are still useful because if you use it on a daily basis, you can gain a lot from it because some of the faucets you are using will give you a larger bonus which will give you a larger amount of whichever you are obtaining from that faucet.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:23:44 PM

What do you think?

Nope. Faucets will always be a waste of time and effort to take out thr money that sometimes always lead to scams. Even if the price of bitcoins have adjusted, these smart ponzis will lengthen the wait time or lessen the faucet to keep people interested still. Who in ther right mind would give out large amounts of bitcoins anyway.

samimot

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:31:29 PM

for me i think its not useful now you are wasting your time to earn just a little bit of bitcoin then you didnt know if its paying or not
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:32:34 PM

What do you think?
I think they are still not useful and they will never be. You are forgetting one thing in the calculation and that’s minimum wage that these faucets are providing. For example, when the price of bitcoin was 100 dollars then they use to pay you 10 cents per claim in satoshi terms which might have been 10,000 satoshi at that time. Now when the price is 15000 USD then they are not paying you 10,000 satoshi (LOLZ) but they are still paying you 10 cents and that could be 10 satoshi in today’s date. (This was hypothetical).

So you see, it doesn’t matter how much price increases for bitcoin but what matters is the satoshi’s that are being paid to us.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:34:15 PM

What do you think?
I think they are still not useful and they will never be. You are forgetting one thing in the calculation and that’s minimum wage that these faucets are providing. For example, when the price of bitcoin was 100 dollars then they use to pay you 10 cents per claim in satoshi terms which might have been 10,000 satoshi at that time. Now when the price is 15000 USD then they are not paying you 10,000 satoshi (LOLZ) but they are still paying you 10 cents and that could be 10 satoshi in today’s date. (This was hypothetical).

So you see, it doesn’t matter how much price increases for bitcoin but what matters is the satoshi’s that are being paid to us.
Still they are immaterial, don't waste your time their just invest what you can afford in bitcoin and invest on it, you don't need to beg and waste your time with the faucet that can't even buy a burger for you to feed, enjoy and explore things especially in learning bitcoin, don't hesitate to invest as well.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:38:12 PM

What do you think?

I don't agree with you, faucets are really useless in today rising crypto value. And also rise in the bitcoin prices and other altcoins prices have nothing to do with Faucets as the faucets are ruled and governed by the BOTS. Suppose you are spending here about half an hour then you will be earning nothing from here as the BOTS are programmed in such a way that you will be in the loss at the end no matter how much you earn in one stroke that profited amount will fade away for sure. I have also seen many Youtube video's explaining trick and techniques to win from the Faucet site but none of them worked till now and so It is better to avoid Faucets or you can go for gambling if you wish to earn some gifts based on your luck.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:02:30 PM

No, when bitcoin price goes up faucet reward goes down. I don't think 5-10 satoshi is worth of time.
But they are waste of time. If you look at the time spent on faucets and money earned you will quickly see that. Faucet users are ignoring this and they think they are earning but truth is they are not.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:14:12 PM

Bitcoin prices are indirectly proportional when it comes to the Satoshis you can claim on the faucets. Because the prices of Faucet Claims are now to low because of the impressive price of Bitcoin is having. Also one thing that I see faucet claims being worthless is because of the fact that they have a certain threshold were if you don't reach it you won't be able to claim your faucet earnings. The real winners here should be the faucet owners or the site owners as they are the ones who are profiting every time there is a visitor for their site.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████