Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:08:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GroupBuy] Satori Coins GB for EU/NA/Rest of World II [CLOSED]  (Read 2587 times)
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 5998

Meh.

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

nvm - when do you want to receive the payments?

Looking at starting to collect tomorrow night/Thursday morning Smiley

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

Put me down for 3 rolls  Cheesy

Added! Welcome to the GB Boys Smiley.

Actually, could you change me to 2 rolls? Changed my mind. My single is getting lonely, but not that lonely  Tongue

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:52:47 PM

Put me down for 3 rolls  Cheesy

Added! Welcome to the GB Boys Smiley.

Actually, could you change me to 2 rolls? Changed my mind. My single is getting lonely, but not that lonely  Tongue

No worries, changed your rolls Smiley. Will confirm with everyone through PM once asking for funds as well.

elokk

Activity: 723
Merit: 519

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:06:47 AM

elokk @ 8 rolls

Please change mine to 10 rolls, thank you

t.me/bitcoinasic
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:11:45 AM

elokk @ 8 rolls

Please change mine to 10 rolls, thank you

Done! Thank you Smiley.

Up to 125 Rolls now as I'll start accepting payments shortly (within the next 24 hours). Please have the funds ready for when I make the request and please.. Send the funds with a decent fee so it confirms at least within a couple of hours, depending on when you pay.

If you'd like to pay using any other currency I will accept any major currency that is trading on Poloniex. I will ask you to send a bit more than the total you owe to cover transaction/exchange fees. I can not pay for the rolls in any currency besides Bitcoin! If you want to send me LTC, ETH, VIA or whatever please let me know now so that we can arrange it today.

Thanks guys! Stay tuned for more updates and information Smiley.

hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:51:47 AM

hagie @ 10 rolls

hope it's not too late ....

thanks
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:40:33 AM

hagie @ 10 rolls

hope it's not too late ....

thanks

You are not too late Smiley. Thank you, your rolls have been written down!

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:00:38 PM
Merited by ChiBitCTy (1)

> UPDATE <

I'm now ready to start accepting payments. Payment address has been added to the first post in this thread!

The price per roll seem to be just below 0.037BTC so I'll ask everyone to pay 0.037BTC per roll to cover everything if BTC were to have a crazy spike over the next 12 hours. Don't worry as I'm saving down every txID and writing down exactly how much was sent to me from each individual. Any extras left over will be kept to cover shipping fee's (means you'll send less later on).

I'm asking everyone of you to please look over the post to see that your roll amount and total amount is correct. If you'd like to do any changes please let me know, we are at 175 rolls in total so if you want to remove one or two from your order you can do so without worrying about making the price higher for the rest of us Smiley.

Please, when sending the payment, include a sufficient fee to ensure I have access to these funds within the next 18 hours, anything that is unconfirmed after that time will be returned to the sender without them being able to participate in this groupbuy.

If you find this thread just now and want to participate, you can! As long as you make sure you send the funds to me so that I can place the order 18 hours from now (your transaction being confirmed within that timeframe) you are all good to go.

Please send your txID to me in a PM once you have made the transaction. This makes it easier for me while at the same time nobody can come in here and just pick a random txID and claim it is theirs.

Thanks guys! We are ordering around half of all the coins left from Satoricoin with this order.. Get in now or miss out until next batch (possibly) Grin.

NCCrypto77

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:04:17 PM

Can you add another roll for me.....thanks
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:17:45 PM

Done and done, thank you Smiley

> UPDATE <

I'm now ready to start accepting payments. Payment address has been added to the first post in this thread!

The price per roll seem to be just below 0.037BTC so I'll ask everyone to pay 0.037BTC per roll to cover everything if BTC were to have a crazy spike over the next 12 hours. Don't worry as I'm saving down every txID and writing down exactly how much was sent to me from each individual. Any extras left over will be kept to cover shipping fee's (means you'll send less later on).

I'm asking everyone of you to please look over the post to see that your roll amount and total amount is correct. If you'd like to do any changes please let me know, we are at 175 rolls in total so if you want to remove one or two from your order you can do so without worrying about making the price higher for the rest of us Smiley.

Please, when sending the payment, include a sufficient fee to ensure I have access to these funds within the next 18 hours, anything that is unconfirmed after that time will be returned to the sender without them being able to participate in this groupbuy.

If you find this thread just now and want to participate, you can! As long as you make sure you send the funds to me so that I can place the order 18 hours from now (your transaction being confirmed within that timeframe) you are all good to go.

Please send your txID to me in a PM once you have made the transaction. This makes it easier for me while at the same time nobody can come in here and just pick a random txID and claim it is theirs.

Thanks guys! We are ordering around half of all the coins left from Satoricoin with this order.. Get in now or miss out until next batch (possibly) Grin.

bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:21:48 PM

Done and done, thank you Smiley

> UPDATE <

payment made, I sent you a pm Smiley

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
dArkjON

Activity: 683
Merit: 513

http://bitcoin-engrave.com/ & https://bitcore.cc

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:28:45 AM

Please change my amount to 47...
i get some other ppl they also need some rolls Cool

aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

That's, that's, 2 btc worth of rolls...  Shocked

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

15 now mate - sent and TX PM'd

thanks again my Scandinavian snowfucking buddy

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
dArkjON

Activity: 683
Merit: 513

http://bitcoin-engrave.com/ & https://bitcore.cc

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

That's, that's, 2 btc worth of rolls...  Shocked

1.749 in total Cool

https://blockchain.info/tx/9c908d1b26514e7fd0e3d5ec1523ea6b995befd992949d8a8dc59a300f2979de

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 3044

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:52:25 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 12:04:08 AM by ChiBitCTy

1 roll . Thanks man!!!

ab8d0455280a63cdba9f7ae895958195f9b77635835ddb4c111f21b139794933

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:41:16 PM

I'll send out one final PM now to people that are yet to pay and I'll give them 4-6 hours until I place the order and whoever misses out will miss out. We are above 100 rolls so their orders are not necessary to get the lowest price Smiley. I'll let you all know once the order has been made!

doctorace

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:30:04 AM

I sent the payment, but this site only allows me to send one pm per hour. waiting to send you my tx id thru pm. thank you for all your dedication and time for making this happen
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:50:13 AM

Do you think that .01BTC will be enough for shipping and import?

That will more than cover it. 4 Rolls should run $30-$40 in shipping and I got Moto to lower the declared value further so that it'll be around $5 per roll. Will give exact numbers once I have rolls in hand though Smiley.

SilentMining
Copper Member

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

Has the order been placed?

I'm guessing the hold up is the 2.129BTC that is still unconfirmed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: