Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:17:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GroupBuy] Satori Coins GB for EU/NA/Rest of World II [CLOSED]  (Read 2587 times)
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1752

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:25:17 PM

Has the order been placed?

Did you opt for Hhampuz Prime?  I did, same day shipping, highly recommend you do it next group buy. 

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

Given that the order hasn't been placed yet (I assume, since funds haven't been moved and a large amount is still unconfirmed), and that Bitcoin's price has went up ~2000 USD in the past 24 hours, should we expect to see a lower cost per roll?

Did you opt for Hhampuz Prime?  I did, same day shipping, highly recommend you do it next group buy. 

No free trial  Angry

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 5986

Meh.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:18:56 PM

Given that the order hasn't been placed yet (I assume, since funds haven't been moved and a large amount is still unconfirmed), and that Bitcoin's price has went up ~2000 USD in the past 24 hours, should we expect to see a lower cost per roll?

No free trial  Angry

Sorry for the late replies to the questions in this thread.

The order has not been placed yet, we are currently waiting for one final transaction to confirm (1.794BTC). As soon as it does confirm I will place the order, which should be shortly Smiley.

As for the price per roll, I believe it will be a bit lower but considering the lionshare of the cost of these rolls is the 0.025BTC that is loaded on to them and as the price per BTC increases in USD so does the cost per roll. I still expect the price to be around 0.036x but anything that is left over will be kept until I have the rolls in hand so that it can cover or partially cover shipping costs and import taxes. Anything that would be left after that will be refunded Smiley.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:29:40 PM

No free trial  Angry

I got snowman prime.. also got a refund on my last shipment as it took a week!

he really looks after a lot of us Writing... if you weren't such a prized cunt he might give you priority as well.... seeing all the bank you are making on ebay surely investing in the snowfucker prime service would be worthwhile

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
SilentMining
Copper Member

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:47:58 PM

Need to accelerate that tx!!
SilentMining
Copper Member

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:46:12 AM

Status? Do we have a time for when the order is going in?
dazedfool
Legendary

Activity: 1524
Merit: 1133

derp

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:17:51 AM

Now I'm not participating in this lovely event... but I am curious what exchange sent that pokey 1.79btc?

Looks like they've sent out over 1000btc at an average 135sat/B, and no TXs have confirmed in the last two days
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

Now I'm not participating in this lovely event... but I am curious what exchange sent that pokey 1.79btc?

Looks like they've sent out over 1000btc at an average 135sat/B, and no TXs have confirmed in the last two days

(S)hitBTC.. They suck. They charge their customers a flat fee of 0.0009BTC, and if you look at that transaction that is yet to confirm you can see that thay are basically robbing their customers if you do the math Cheesy

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

UPDATE

I have now sent in the payment to Satoricoin. It was not only the unconfirmed transaction that was the hold back, they had some issues with their payment provider as well.

The total cost per roll ended at 0.0349 per roll which means you are all owed 0.0021BTC per roll you ordered. I would prefer to hold on to this until I have rolls in hand and have figured out all costs for shipping & import taxes. Hopefully this is OK with you all as last time around I sent back refunds first and then people had to send back some and it became a giant mess.

I'm continuing talks with Moto and I will keep you all updated on any progress. I expect to have the package by Wednesday and I'll start sending out packages on Wednesday night hopefully, I expect all packages (barring everyone has sent me their shipping info) by next Friday. Please send me your shipping info if you have already not done so. Use privnote.com to create a self-destructable note that I can only read once.

Thank you all for making this one happen, I'm fairly certain that this is the biggest single order that has been placed with Satoricoin.. A total of 5350 pcs. or 214 Rolls!

Have a great weekend now Smiley.

kryptopath

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just letting you know right now, I'm kinda weird.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:42:14 AM

Does this mean I've missed this one? Sad

A new kind of collectible... The KryptoKaps are coming... Pre-orders have shipped! Thanks everyone!
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:52:49 AM

(S)hitBTC.. They suck. They charge their customers a flat fee of 0.0009BTC, and if you look at that transaction that is yet to confirm you can see that thay are basically robbing their customers if you do the math Cheesy
Ikr... My withdraw took almost a day to get sent out...

Binance is much better, their transaction usually confirm within the next block.

Thank you all for making this one happen, I'm fairly certain that this is the biggest single order that has been placed with Satoricoin.. A total of 5350 pcs. or 214 Rolls!
Damn! Great work Hhampuz!

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 3032

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:10:01 AM

Echo Atriz.  Biggest order ever also means a Satori Machine for all right?!   Grin

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

Ikr... My withdraw took almost a day to get sent out...

Binance is much better, their transaction usually confirm within the next block.

Damn! Great work Hhampuz!

I honestly don't know what is happening with HITBTC nowadays. I always used to use it, however its beginning to dawn on me that I should probs stay away from it. I had a withdrawal of around 0.1 BTC after I traded some ETH, and it took them around 40 hours to actually send out the BTC. Confirmation will take another few days.

Just horrendous.
CoinBimBop

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

Shit. I can't believe I missed it again.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

UPDATE

I have now sent in the payment to Satoricoin. It was not only the unconfirmed transaction that was the hold back, they had some issues with their payment provider as well.

The total cost per roll ended at 0.0349 per roll which means you are all owed 0.0021BTC per roll you ordered. I would prefer to hold on to this until I have rolls in hand and have figured out all costs for shipping & import taxes. Hopefully this is OK with you all as last time around I sent back refunds first and then people had to send back some and it became a giant mess.

I'm continuing talks with Moto and I will keep you all updated on any progress. I expect to have the package by Wednesday and I'll start sending out packages on Wednesday night hopefully, I expect all packages (barring everyone has sent me their shipping info) by next Friday. Please send me your shipping info if you have already not done so. Use privnote.com to create a self-destructable note that I can only read once.

Have a great weekend now Smiley.

Thanks again for running this snowman, it is cool you give the US guys access to these coins, and we all benefit from the reduced per roll price... just one more thing on my order. Please can I activate my Hhampuz prime free ship as discussed after the last shipment from you was delayed.

Nice effort bro.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:07:05 AM

Thanks guys! Hhampuz Prime coming right up @Tman Grin

It looks like Import Taxes + VAT Charges will land on around $3,5 per roll and this time around I'd appreciate if we can split it up. Let me know what you think!

Shipping should be a flat rate of ~$25 worldwide with the rate going up only with the weight, no matter the location. The larger shipments (8 rolls +)  I'll try and figure out the best way to do it. But last time around it went really smoothly so should be no worries now either.

It looks like I'll be getting the first package on Thursday and the second package on Friday Smiley. Thinking I'll start from the bottom and go up with the shipping, priority will be given to people that have already sent me their shipping info! If you are yet to do so, please take the time to give me a privnote.com including yours.

Thanks!

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

*UPDATE

Received the first 3000pcs today and will start printing shipping labels in a moment. If you are yet to send me your shipping info, please do so. Want this to move a long as quickly as possible Smiley.

Will contact you each in PM's with your tracking information and for refunds.

SilentMining
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

*UPDATE

Received the first 3000pcs today and will start printing shipping labels in a moment. If you are yet to send me your shipping info, please do so. Want this to move a long as quickly as possible Smiley.

Will contact you each in PM's with your tracking information and for refunds.

Great news!  Thanks for running this group buy!  Thanks Hhampuz!
anorganix
Copper Member

Activity: 970
Merit: 287

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

These beauties just showed up.
Thanks for your effort Hampz, the thumbs-up from the picture is dedicated to you! Cheesy

I will never send private messages with payment requests for my auctions. I only communicate transparently via the forum (not Telegram, Discord, Skype & others). Please be wary of scammers.
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

These beauties just showed up.
Thanks for your effort Hampz, the thumbs-up from the picture is dedicated to you! Cheesy

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know and thank you for the thumbs up Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: