Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Authorship - ATS Tokens  (Read 711 times)
OfficialFBI

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:21:13 PM

This is an unofficial telegram channel on the authorship news:
https://t.me/authorship_com

I advise you to join in order to be in the know.

adolek17

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

You've seen what stock exchanges are watching the official profile of Authorship?

HitBTC and Bittrex
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:29:10 PM

I was quite surprised after reading their ANN thread. A lot of people complained that they hadn't received their tokens! I have received twofold the amount I was supposed to. Project seems to have a bright future, beta version is almost there. Does anyone here know if the code for three free books will still work?
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

I was quite surprised after reading their ANN thread. A lot of people complained that they hadn't received their tokens! I have received twofold the amount I was supposed to. Project seems to have a bright future, beta version is almost there. Does anyone here know if the code for three free books will still work?
They said it will not be available on Beta, so it's safe to assume that it should be available once they released the stable version of it.

coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

You've seen what stock exchanges are watching the official profile of Authorship?

HitBTC and Bittrex

HitBTC is already listing ATS so nothing starnge of they are following the official profile of Authorship.
And as to the Bittrex - would be really a great step in the price growth, but for now it`s very harg to imagine listing ATS on the Bittrex.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Grim149x

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

I think it won't be that hard for ATS to be listed especially when the Beta is live for everyone. If memory serves, they already had been in contact with Bittrex a long time ago.

coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:12:56 PM

2 days left to the launch of BETA vesrion!
And soon after the Beta is live we`ll see ATS payments and what books could readers buy with Authorship Tokens!
Are there any news from the team about planning to make ATS listing on the good exchange? Will be awesome) 

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
sean.maley

Activity: 85

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

I am another victim that they are cheated. They have used a lot of people to market their coin and then didn't give anything for anybody. They are the real scam. I want to warn anybody who are interested in investing in them, don't do it! they are effort thief.

conkeconke

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:13:19 PM

They did make mistakes during the bounty promotion But everyone deserves another chance.
No, sorry but I don't 'buy' the word mistake in this crypto. No gonna put money in this shitty project ATS.
Destroyer1333

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:22:37 PM

I am another victim that they are cheated. They have used a lot of people to market their coin and then didn't give anything for anybody. They are the real scam. I want to warn anybody who are interested in investing in them, don't do it! they are effort thief.

I recognize that authorship started to distribute the ATS tokens with an inappropriate way, but it was not all their fault. The system that they used is also to blame. This made some people happy because some received double amount of ATS tokens while some who didn't receive anything were angry, sad, discarded and started to call this awesome project a scam.

People just need to see Authorship actual price to understand that Authorship is a successful project: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/authorship/#charts

Please to the people who did not receive their tokens stop hating.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:28:49 PM

This project delays in its implementation. Its been a long time since ICO ended and the team contacted the community. I this k there should be good communication between the team and the community. The lack of it has raised doubts over the genuineness of the project.

Destroyer1333

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:58:05 PM

This project delays in its implementation. Its been a long time since ICO ended and the team contacted the community. I this k there should be good communication between the team and the community. The lack of it has raised doubts over the genuineness of the project.

This is a succesful project!!!

I got no doubts.  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:08:55 PM

I am also following this project and I realize that although there are times when the project manager is a bit slow in supporting, it is a good project to invest. After the ICO finishes, it will follow the plan. I have invested some of my capital to accompany this project. I believe in my decision.
MikuMiku

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:25:36 PM

If not for the shitty bounty program, I think the price of ATS would have reached what the dev team wanted already. I am glad that they still keep on moving. As long as the team is working hard, the price will go up in the end.
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

If not for the shitty bounty program, I think the price of ATS would have reached what the dev team wanted already. I am glad that they still keep on moving. As long as the team is working hard, the price will go up in the end.

You're probably right in that one, anyone saying though that ATS can be listed on bittrex anytime soon is surely mistaken though, they've got no where near enough volume for bittrex to even consider them, much better projects and much more profitable projects for bittrex are out there.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:29:15 PM

Well I have been bolding my ATS for a very long time,  I hope well have good new this coiming days and finally got to spend my coins.  I never got to sell mine for its low price so I just waited,  maybe itll pay off.

Grim149x

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

It will probably pay off esp when Beta comes. Marketing campaign will be launched and they will organizing the official community.

Destroyer1333

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:24:00 PM

Once the beta is live Authorship will follow-up with several exchanges about listing ATS.  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss
Grim149x

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

Once the beta is live Authorship will follow-up with several exchanges about listing ATS.  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss
They surely will. The thing is they won't be making more actions until there is a Beta. We will find out tomorrow and other good news will surely follow.

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

Many people only miss 50 tokens from the advertising. and then you write badly about the project.
There are sums of 1 or 2 dollars. other ico are running away with $ 50,000,000 and no one is crying here.
this is going to be a good project and in two weeks the course will be higher again than it is today
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: